Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off my own post.

So WH is stating clearly he maybe could NOT get into the house? because he knows what went on or is directing everything away from himself to point everyone in another direction.

My head is going to explode.....

IMO the only reason for WH blabbering on and on about the key was to convince the "audience" (i.e. public) that he did not go into JH's house on March 2.

IMO because he went in the house,but, wanted people to believe that he didn't.

I used to work in a high school. I worked in the principals office. If someone wanted to speak to the principal or vice principal they needed to explain the situation to one of us first. So I heard about 10 years worth of 'explanations' from teens and parents for various situations.

One of the most telling things was when they did just what WH did. [ and he seems to be locked into a teenaged mind frame.]

When 'explaining' their situation they usually said ' I did X but I did not do Y.' But then later we would find that they DID in fact do Y. For example , ' I did have Zig Zags but they were NOT for rolling joints.' <<< NOT TRUE, lol

He said it was there a little bit after 2, he said 2:03, he didn&#8217;t have the exact time

Do what now?

IMO the only reason for WH blabbering on and on about the key was to convince the "audience" (i.e. public) that he did not go into JH's house on March 2.

I think he's talking about the key to his hotel room. He slipped. Why would he need to leave Anjelica a key to her own house in the mailbox. We already know from Zach that she had her own key.

I think he was trying to say that he didn't leave the key to HIS room in the mailbox...because that's exactly what he did...only once he started to say it, he realized his mistake and thus started in on the word salad about keys.

JMO

I used to work in a high school. I worked in the principals office. If someone wanted to speak to the principal or vice principal they needed to explain the situation to one of us first. So I heard about 10 years worth of 'explanations' from teens and parents for various situations.

One of the most telling things was when they did just what WH did. [ and he seems to be locked into a teenaged mind frame.]

When 'explaining' their situation they usually said ' I did X but I did not do Y.' But then later we would find that they DID in fact do Y. For example , ' I did have Zig Zags but they were NOT for rolling joints.' <<< NOT TRUE, lol

Yes. Exactly!

I read the transcripts from an interview... Here is what WH had to say about the truck and the keys...

"I left the keys in the mailbox- just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key"

Have we established, for certain, that the "door key" WH mentioned was not the house door key? When I first read the transcript, I thought he was talking about the house key in this instance.

Not that it's necessarily fruitful to parse the grammar of a verbal abstract expressionist like WH, but I read "the ignition key only" as a sort of appositive, a rewording of the earlier mention of "key."

ETA: sorry for piling on; I should have read ahead first. Looks like others got there before me. But I'm intrigued by MountainKat's notion that the key he was trying to exclude from focus was the hotel key.

I think he's talking about the key to his hotel room. He slipped. Why would he need to leave Anjelica a key to her own house in the mailbox. We already know from Zach that she had her own key.

I think he was trying to say that he didn't leave the key to HIS room in the mailbox...because that's exactly what he did...only once he started to say it, he realized his mistake and thus started in on the word salad about keys.

JMO

Well, that is really gross Mountain Kat and I hope that is untrue. Ugh.

And I dont mean your post MK- the visual involved. It would be too presumptive than I can be yet I guess.

Have we established, for certain, that the "door key" WH mentioned was not the house door key? When I first read the transcript, I thought he was talking about the house key in this instance.

Not that it's necessarily fruitful to parse the grammar of a verbal abstract expressionist like WH, but I read "the ignition key only" as a sort of appositive, a rewording of the earlier mention of "key."

ETA: sorry for piling on; I should have read ahead first. Looks like others got there before me. But I'm intrigued by MountainKat's notion that the key he was trying to exclude from focus was the hotel key.

"...a verbal abstract expressionist like WH," <<,LOVE it. Very good description.

WH makes a statement. Then immediately denies the statement. Then clarifies, re-clarifies, and suddenly changes topics. Repeatedly.

Does the motel use regular keys or magnetic keys.

The magnetic ones enters a time stamp in some hotels.

Can someone link the hotel here. I would like to see how it is advertised on expedia or trip advisor. Thanks

And I dont mean your post MK- the visual involved. It would be too presumptive than I can be yet I guess.

Well, I wasn't presuming why he did it, or why she would have gone to his room. There could be any number of reasons. I personally think ALOT of these kids ended up partying in WH's room. But that's JMO.

Does the motel use regular keys or magnetic keys.

The magnetic ones enters a time stamp in some hotels.

Can someone link the hotel here. I would like to see how it is advertised on expedia or trip advisor. Thanks

It's very old hotel. Was around when I was a kid, and probably way before that. 1940's or 1950's I guess. Used to called Holiday Towers or something. Now it's America's Best Value Inn, I think?

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1324

He's not the only one who thinks we are just gossiping. I think we're still taking a beating on a certain blogger's page, screenshots, tons of our replies quoted on there, laughing at us, used to go by send a message now - has a new handle, a bullhorn; however, her intentions seem to be only for justice for AJ.

Thanks. I was aware that the first one was shut down but not the reopening of the 2nd one. Thanks

JMO

Bingo.

It's as if they believe that if they agree to part of it and deny the other part, it will be more believable for some reason.

Whenever I read any of WH's statements, I feel like my head's going to explode!

I did find this comment regarding the hotel room door and elevator:

he hotel is ok. But the elevator and the key door didn't work properly. The room door give me hard time to open. And the elevator door was jam. It was a little bit scary.

Viewed several room lics to try to see if the door had a key lock...couldn't find a pic of any of the doors.

Great find MMarple. So we have the 2pm neighbour sighting confirmed by someone other than Wes. Hmm. This is something to think on.

The 2 pm neighbor sighting is stated by JH, but we still don't know where she got this information. It could be that WH told her he had talked to the neighbor and JH is just repeating to the reporter what WH says the neighbor said without attributing it to WH's "detective work." I'm not convinced yet that her statement confirms anything other than what WH wants confirmed. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela