Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find this comment regarding the hotel room door and elevator:

he hotel is ok. But the elevator and the key door didn't work properly. The room door give me hard time to open. And the elevator door was jam. It was a little bit scary.

Viewed several room lics to try to see if the door had a key lock...couldn't find a pic of any of the doors.

I wonder if a local wouldn't mind taking a look-see.

I've seen some of those hotel nightmare shows where an older place never upgraded to the card readers. I wouldn't be surprised if this one didn't either.

BBM:
Nadeen Yanes WTKR ‏@NadeenWTKR 4m4 minutes ago
Wendy lives in FL but came to VA for AJ's funeral, but she says she was kicked out.The exclusive interview @WTKR3 @ 6 pic.twitter.com/eqTBa7z491

I was trying but can't get the live stream. Give us a play by play, MsMarple. :)

She still doubts WH's innocence and is not recanting anything but she says she thinks more than one involved. She named people but the news station declined to air the names.

She says “there's always doubt” but came to Norfolk and started seeing and hearing things for herself.

“Stop basing everything off of one person. Start looking at the whole entire picture of everything that's going on.”

She says the suspicions have torn the family apart. She and AJ's grandmother (KH) were kicked out of AJ's funeral.

“I was told there was no space for me... and we left”

I've seen some of those hotel nightmare shows where an older place never upgraded to the card readers. I wouldn't be surprised if this one didn't either.

Due to Wes's work related experiences; He may have portrayed himself as a commodity to the hotel manager of a dilapidated motel.

This could have gained him access to the permission to be in other vacant rooms. Jmo. So he may have had another room unofficially available to him without having to sign any papers.

So hopefully LE checked all vacant rooms during the main time frame. Jmo

She still doubts WH's innocence and is not recanting anything but she says she thinks more than one involved. She named people but the news station declined to air the names.

She says “there's always doubt” but came to Norfolk and started seeing and hearing things for herself.

“Stop basing everything off of one person. Start looking at the whole entire picture of everything that's going on.”

She says the suspicions have torn the family apart. She and AJ's grandmother (KH) were kicked out of AJ's funeral.

Wow...

I think they updated their website since this whole thing began. Their sister hotel on Northampton has just as nice a reputation as this one.

I was wondering if they were kicked out separately or together. In other words, despite their differing opinions on WH's innocence/guilt, do WHS and KH still have a strong enough relationship that they would go to the funeral together?

I also wonder if all of WH's blood relatives were banned/kicked out.

I was wondering if they were kicked out separately or together. In other words, despite their differing opinions on WH's innocence/guilt, do WHS and KH still have a strong enough relationship that they would go to the funeral together?

I also wonder if all of WH's blood relatives were banned/kicked out.

Drew wasn't.

I wonder about the reasons for WHS being in Norfolk today.

Thats an awfully long drive from Florida for just an interview.

Did she come in for the court date hat was postponed or for another reason altogether?

If you see any with screen shots again let an admin know. It's against the rules. It was even in bold type :)

Can yall Please post a link I think that is ok for our own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac