Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that. But the things that we know for a FACT that he did, he admits to doing. The rest of what people think he did is unfortunately, only conjecture at this point.

And while he did admit to doing some insanely stupid, bizarre things, none of those things involve murder. Yet.

If you put pen to paper and write out all the facts we know about all involved, he is by far not the only person that has done some confirmed weird, illegal stuff.

And that makes the entire thing that much more murky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only think of one other person who has acted hinky IMO. I would like to know about the debit card, but just maybe it got blown out of the trash when the truck came by, if it wasn't bagged like garbage should be. I walk my cats (don't laugh) but I know on Tuesday am, I am going to see some receipts, coffee cups, etc. that just blew out in the transfer - it's windy down here on the coast. What I can't get past is WH and the clothes (a tip he got on his burner phone), his waiting a week or whatever to say he saw AJ at lunch. If you want LE's help to find your daughter, you don't lie, lie, lie and lie some more.

I can only think of one other person who has acted hinky IMO. I would like to know about the debit card, but just maybe it got blown out of the trash when the truck came by, if it wasn't bagged like garbage should be. I walk my cats (don't laugh) but I know on Tuesday am, I am going to see some receipts, coffee cups, etc. that just blew out in the transfer - it's windy down here on the coast. What I can't get past is WH and the clothes (a tip he got on his burner phone), his waiting a week or whatever to say he saw AJ at lunch. If you want LE's help to find your daughter, you don't lie, lie, lie and lie some more.

Those are really good possibilities for what could have happened with the card. The only explanation I can come up with for the lies is this...

Perhaps he saw the writing on the wall, that he was quickly (partly by his own actions, at least) becoming a suspect, and tried to start turning it around and digging himself out of the hole he felt he was in, by lying about some of those things, in the process, only making it worse. Because, now on top of all the idiotic things he has admitted doing, now he has a bunch of lies he has been caught in.

Those are really good possibilities for what could have happened with the card. The only explanation I can come up with for the lies is this...

Perhaps he saw the writing on the wall, that he was quickly (partly by his own actions, at least) becoming a suspect, and tried to start turning it around and digging himself out of the hole he felt he was in, by lying about some of those things, in the process, only making it worse. Because, now on top of all the idiotic things he has admitted doing, now he has a bunch of lies he has been caught in.

But the LIES started at the very very beginning. He initially pretended like the last sighting was at 7am when 'we left for work.' He tried form the start to put himself in the home with JH, and seeing AJ then for the last time. THAT WAS A LIE.

So he began lying from JUMP.

And, him hiding the ammo (because he knew he wasn't supposed to have it, or the gun), doing the coke (because he is a drug addict), etc.... A lot of that stuff, that's all WH.. No one framed him to do that stuff, lol. He makes himself a very easy target, IMO.

Bhahahahaa! This would be my QOTD! Needed that lol moment, the national news is so disturbing, as is this case. Peace for AJ.

But the LIES started at the very very beginning. He initially pretended like the last sighting was at 7am when 'we left for work.' He tried form the start to put himself in the home with JH, and seeing AJ then for the last time. THAT WAS A LIE.

You're right, and I was only presenting a possibility.
I don't think we can dismiss the admitted increased cocaine abuse as a possible factor in what are either outright lies or an attempt by him to make up facts that he doesn't remember because of his heavy drug use.

We know he lied. But we don't know WHY he lied. If because of the inability to remember due to drug use (and he is a felon, whom I am sure didn't want to admit his drug use to LE), that doesn't make his lies nefarious.

If he lied just to lie, or like OntarioMom's idea that he likes to be the hero, and he over involved himself in the timeline to make himself seem more important, it still doesn't indicate his guilt in her murder.

He surely is guilty of something, though, if not the whole thing. Please don't take my trying to be open minded as me being protective of him. I just would hate to have blinders on and be stunned if he isn't guilty.

I don't think we can dismiss the admitted increased cocaine abuse as a possible factor in what are either outright lies or an attempt by him to make up facts that he doesn't remember because of his heavy drug use.

We know he lied. But we don't know WHY he lied. If because of the inability to remember due to drug use (and he is a felon, whom I am sure didn't want to admit his drug use to LE), that doesn't make his lies nefarious.

If he lied just to lie, or like OntarioMom's idea that he likes to be the hero, and he over involved himself in the timeline to make himself seem more important, it still doesn't indicate his guilt in her murder.

The only motivation I see for those lies about the timeline are for his own protection. He did not want to place himself alone with her after Mom's last sighting, imo.

The lies about the timeline were self preservation, imo. He did not 'forget' when he saw her last. JMO

And I think it DOES indicate involvement in her disappearance. :cow:

I think a lot of times LE gives people just enough rope to hang themselves. If someone else is involved with WH's inability to keep his mouth closed, that will come out also.

Yes, yes, yes!:moo:

He lied constantly about everything. I could look into one or two things being feasible, but not the way he told his story. He is so where he needs to be, anyway (plus he punched a dog, and was scummy enough to blab that out?! Sick). I do have questions about others but I usually walk a thin line when it comes to the rules, so will bite my tongue more than and watch my alcoholic beverage intake tonight. :gaah:

He surely is guilty of something, though, if not the whole thing. Please don't take my trying to be open minded as me being protective of him. I just would hate to have blinders on and be stunned if he isn't guilty.

I don't know that anyone has blinders on. Many have been here for years and followed countless cases (and know better than to assign certain guilt without an arrest warrant). Many here have speculated theories all over the place, i.e., this person, that person, this motive or that, and with what we do know, it all points back to WH. It doesn't mean anything other than where it points, for now.

I don't know that anyone has blinders on. Many have been here for years and followed countless cases (and know better than to assign certain guilt without an arrest warrant). Many here have speculated theories all over the place, i.e., this person, that person, this motive or that, and with what we do know, it all points back to WH. It doesn't mean anything other than where it points, for now.

I don't know if anyone has blinders on either... I just stated that I wouldn't want to be a person who did. :)

I might have blinders on. I try to look at other people but I keep coming back to Wes. I've taken a step back these past few days because I think Ontario Mom was correct when she pointed out I may be basing some opinions on social media which runs riot. I can always count on her to bring me back :).
I am glad people can look at others and post a different outlook and I appreciate that it gives me food for thought.
But even after those thoughts I still come back to WH. I worry that I have blinders on and I'm just assuming he is responsible because his pants are on fire a lot.

I might have blinders on. I try to look at other people but I keep coming back to Wes. I've taken a step back these past few days because I think Ontario Mom was correct when she pointed out I may be basing some opinions on social media which runs riot. I can always count on her to bring me back :).
I am glad people can look at others and post a different outlook and I appreciate that it gives me food for thought.
But even after those thoughts I still come back to WH. I worry that I have blinders on and I'm just assuming he is responsible because his pants are on fire a lot.

Lol! They sure are, haha!

Ok. Back to square one. The so called gas station meeting was not on the original missing persons report.

Per his words. They grilled him for 18 hours and told him that he was not seen at the gas station.

Plus he never tells the press which gas station not once before or after his arrest.

Why? Because someone (probably the owner or worker would have checked video) and outed him publically about him not being there. And he knew it.

Jmo

The thing is I am disregarding what he says as fibs but if he didn't do some of the things he said he did I might not think it was him as much but he did say it but I don't believe him. Round and around and around.
Anyone else dizzy. I feel like I believe something inside what he says is truth but he's covering it with lies kwim

Or he was trying to cover up for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa