Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he was trying to cover up for someone else.

We know he lied. We don't know why he lied though. I can't make the leap from liar to murderer without more proof. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Back to square one. The so called gas station meeting was not on the original missing persons report.

Per his words. They grilled him for 18 hours and told him that he was not seen at the gas station.

Plus he never tells the press which gas station not once before or after his arrest.

Why? Because someone (probably the owner or worker would have checked video) and outed him publically about him not being there. And he knew it.

Jmo

IMO there was no meeting with AJ. I think Aj died earlier and the person responsible Called WES using her phone. This Is where he went into acton.

Here is a question?
If this pastor goes to the jail to see Wes are his conversations confidential because hes a minister?

IMO there was no meeting with AJ. I think Aj died earlier and the person responsible Called WES using her phone. This Is where he went into acton.

Here is a question?
If this pastor goes to the jail to see Wes are his conversations confidential because hes a minister?

Great question!

Here is a question?

RBBM
Oh wow. Now I hadn't even thought of that. Of course he did say that AJ called him and asked for money. If someone used her phone to contact Wes, he would have to explain away why she contacted him at that time.
This is an interesting theory, IMO.

Ok. Back to square one. The so called gas station meeting was not on the original missing persons report.

Per his words. They grilled him for 18 hours and told him that he was not seen at the gas station.

Plus he never tells the press which gas station not once before or after his arrest.

Why? Because someone (probably the owner or worker would have checked video) and outed him publically about him not being there. And he knew it.

Jmo
Bingo!

Just a quick review.

March 19 (Thurs.): WH and companions discover clothes on S Battlefield Blvd. http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

March 20 (approx.): Steven Hines sees white Quality Plumbing van on Joyners Bridge Rd, in IOW. We know the approximate date of this sighting because on the day of the pond search (April 3) Steven Hines says he saw the white van a week, to a week and a half, prior. http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

March 10- 20(approx.): Neighbor sees dark black or blue Dodge Caravan at the S Hampton County home were AJ's remains were found. We know the approximate date because her remains were discovered on April 10, and the neighbor say he saw the Caravan 3-4 weeks prior. http://wtvr.com/2015/04/10/anjelica-aj-hadsell-remains-found-outside-abandoned-southampton-home/

March 21(Sat.): Welsey Hadsell is arrested. http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

I just wanted to flesh this out here, so that everyone can see how close these dates actually were.

JMO

RBBM
Oh wow. Now I hadn't even thought of that. Of course he did say that AJ called him and asked for money. If someone used her phone to contact Wes, he would have to explain away why she contacted him at that time.
This is an interesting theory, IMO.

I do not think that Wes is that honorable to take this much heat for some one else.

His coke habit will not allow to do that. Jmo

Here is a question?

Jumping ahead without reading ahead but I suppose he'd have to first provide his credentials as an ordained minister. Which, he may have. Lots of online places you can get those, although traditionally one must attend seminary, graduate and be ordained by a local congregation. Many bypass all that just to have a piece of paper that says "ordained". Not saying he's done that, but many do for a variety of reasons.

Here is a question?

Great question!

Jumping ahead without reading ahead but I suppose he'd have to first provide his credentials as an ordained minister. Which, he may have. Lots of online places you can get those, although traditionally one must attend seminary, graduate and be ordained by a local congregation. Many bypass all that just to have a piece of paper that says "ordained". Not saying he's done that, but many do for a variety of reasons.

But this minister could possibly be able to pass along info to Wes and visa versa!

I wonder whos prints were found on the card pieces besides AJ's?

I would like to know where he came from and how he is related to the family!

I don't think WH is only one that was using cocaine....increased usage or not....other's actions seem to indicate some drug useage as well........ JMO!!! Birds of a feather flock together and all that jazzz....

I wonder whos prints were found on the card pieces besides AJ's?

I also wonder.. Do we know if the card was collected by PD at the scene or someone else? I thought I saw a news report with someone holding a baggie with the card in it.. Could be wrong tho..

I also wonder.. Do we know if the card was collected by PD at the scene or someone else? I thought I saw a news report with someone holding a baggie with the card in it.. Could be wrong tho..

Im sure the person picking it up touched it but u can rule out their prints and AJ's so whos was left?

I don't think WH is only one that was using cocaine....increased usage or not....other's actions seem to indicate some drug useage as well........ JMO!!! Birds of a feather flock together and all that jazzz....

There is usually alcohol consumption along with the coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa