Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
She was home. Its said she was seen 2 times leaving and returning in the truck driving with what a purpose?

My kids take my car sometimes and its assumed by my neighbors I left and am not home when I am.

All Im saying they know she drives the truck and may have assumed she was driving it and it was SOMEONE ELSE.

I may be wrong but then again I just might be right.
Its food for thought!

And all JMO
Sorry, still early on a Saturday. What I meant to say was they would have known she was away at college, but maybe not that she was home on spring break. Considering WH was driving the truck in the months preceding her disappearance while she was at college, I would think an assumption would fall more toward WH driving rather than AJ. But that's JMO...

Personally, I put zero stock in either of these eyewitness sightings. 1. Wavy kid didn't report his sighting until days after AJ went missing. And I'm not so sure his "recollection" of events wasn't prompted by WH or someone else. 2. People easily get days and times confused. It's the downside of eyewitness accounts in many many cases.

I have taken both eyewitness accounts about the red truck out of the equation, because I simply don't believe that they are reliable.

JMO

Personally, I put zero stock in either of these eyewitness sightings. 1. Wavy kid didn't report his sighting until days after AJ went missing. And I'm not so sure his "recollection" of events wasn't prompted by WH or someone else. 2. People easily get days and times confused. It's the downside of eyewitness accounts in many many cases.

I have taken both eyewitness accounts about the red truck out of the equation, because I simply don't believe that they are reliable.

JMO
Just because media didn't put it out right away doesn't mean it wasn't given to police immediately.. just sayin.

IF she was seen in the red truck, is this in the 2pm time frame? If that's true (huge IF), it narrows the timeline down to about 25 minutes?? Not working for me. Texty guy joined the service, correct? So was he was cleared? I slept like a rock last night, trying to clear the cobwebs.

Sorry, still early on a Saturday. What I meant to say was they would have known she was away at college, but maybe not that she was home on spring break. Considering WH was driving the truck in the months preceding her disappearance while she was at college, I would think an assumption would fall more toward WH driving rather than AJ. But that's JMO...

I see what you were saying. So they most likely should have have assumed it was WH because he was usually driving the truck while she was away at school. But maybe the kid really did see her and that is why he took notice that it was her because usually it would have been WH driving?

I am referring to what Wesley Hadsell said in this interview, not what media reported.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Exactly.
What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house.

Either it was given to police immediately, or it wasn't. Wes says it wasn't. Why would he go on about the kid "struggling" with not coming forward right away, if he did?

Exactly.

Either it was given to police immediately, or it wasn't. Wes says it wasn't. Why would he go on about the kid "struggling" with not coming forward right away, if he did?
I didn't say he did. I don't know exactly when he did come forward. I'm just saying there are a lot of time tables in this case that people are basing on when it was released by media, but not necessarily when it was reported to LE and it seems some get hung up on that, from what I've seen.

Just because media didn't put it out right away doesn't mean it wasn't given to police immediately.. just sayin.

I am referring to what Wesley Hadsell said in this interview, not what media reported.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

What WH said:
He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly

Exactly.

BBM

The way I'm reading this is that the kid didn't know AJ was missing initially, but when he did, he probably/possibly/may have told the police what he had seen early on. Given Wes's lack of credibility, his word salad and use of the word "struggling" doesn't make it true that there was a long delay reporting. We have no way of knowing when it was reported to LE. JMO

t could be that the guy who claims to have seen AJ in the truck was one of the witnesses WH intimidated. We don't know for sure who those 4 victims are, do we?

That is my thinking as well, that AJ would "side" with JH over Zach. Even if she would rather have been with Zach, JH obviously had custody and there would be no way I can imagine that JH would give up custody to Zach, especially under the circumstances. In a very real sense, JH was AJ's lifeline, and AJ would have had no choice in the matter, as has been pointed out above.

Additionally, I feel like, given the choice, AJ might rather have had Zach on her side than JH. On the other hand, I feel sure that she'd also rather have Zach as her enemy than JH, IYKWIM. As always, JMO.

I very much agree. I touched on my own situation in a previous thread. My mother has a habit of cutting family/close family friends out of her life, and when she does it's for good.
I have a whole entire side of family I have not spoken to in years because of this. If she found out my sister or I spoke to someone she was finished with she would act wounded and betrayed and it would be war
in our house. We learned it was just not worth living with that.

I'm in my 30's and a nice lady who WAS a family friend added me on facebook and I am STILL too terrified to accept her request. Sounds silly but it's horrible.

I very much agree. I touched on my own situation in a previous thread. My mother has a habit of cutting family/close family friends out of her life, and when she does it's for good.
I have a whole entire side of family I have not spoken to in years because of this. If she found out my sister or I spoke to someone she was finished with she would act wounded and betrayed and it would be war
in our house. We learned it was just not worth living with that.

I'm in my 30's and a nice lady who WAS a family friend added me on facebook and I am STILL too terrified to accept her request. Sounds silly but it's horrible.

Hugs to you. That is horrible. It's also abusive. I hope you will find a way to get strong enough to let these banished people back into your life. It sounds like they might add more to your life than your Mom does. I'm so sorry. Living like that is painful. More hugs.

I don't know how well this witness knew AJ or knew of the family routines (who's around during the day, who's not, etc.) but if they knew she was supposed to be at home that week on break, and also knew JH works during the day, it's a logical assumption that if they saw the truck they would have assumed it was AJ driving. Frankly, I'm not convinced it WAS AJ driving or that the witness even saw the truck going down the road that day but time will tell as the investigation continues.

Imo. They told Wes they saw the truck drive by. And Wes said well " Than that means you seen AJ"

Then Wes made sure that statement stuck.

Maybe he had a crack head female drive the truck and got picked up by her pimp in the white car. But later on found herself getting reamed on by Wes for parking in the wrong spot.

My question is HOW DID HE GET HIS TRUCK KEYS BACK FROM AJ. HOW AND WHEN.

He explains leaving them but never explains getting them back.

I so wish LE would give a press conference. I wonder if they have gotten WH to talk at all.
O/T to jbelle: open up and let people in your life. You can always unfriend them if their intentions aren't good.

Imo. They told Wes they saw the truck drive by. And Wes said well " Than that means you seen AJ"

Maybe he had a crack head female drive the truck and got picked up by her pimp in the white car. But later on found herself getting reamed on by Wes for parking in the wrong spot.

He's got a lot of SPLAINING to do!

I see what you were saying. So they most likely should have have assumed it was WH because he was usually driving the truck while she was away at school. But maybe the kid really did see her and that is why he took notice that it was her because usually it would have been WH driving?

IMO wes went to the kid and said hey did u see AJ drive by in the REd truck on such and such a day???
he said yes .......Remembering he saw the truck and now wes said AJ was driving. I think WES took over this entire investigation and made of it what he wanted it to be!

All JMO

I think it has never been stated if the truck key was recovered.

Was the truck key placed and left on her house key ring? Or did she supposedly just leave the truck key behind at the house and take her house keys?

If she/Wes text her sister "With Friends" This means the house keys shouldn't be there because it would garner suspicions.

So Wes never text her about where she left the truck keys before he sent himself a emoji from her phone.

Why would she leave the truck key if she had plans on coming back and using the truck the next day.

Come on Wes.

I think it has never been stated if the truck key was recovered.

I think he forgot to take his key out of the truck and I think Angelica had her own key.... He needed a story to explain why his key was in that truck.
Just a thought!

I don't know how well this witness knew AJ or knew of the family routines (who's around during the day, who's not, etc.) but if they knew she was supposed to be at home that week on break, and also knew JH works during the day, it's a logical assumption that if they saw the truck they would have assumed it was AJ driving. Frankly, I'm not convinced it WAS AJ driving or that the witness even saw the truck going down the road that day but time will tell as the investigation continues.

Neither am I convinced it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member