Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...it's quiet in here since the change over to a subforum. Sad. It has been strangely quiet in the news also but WH's court date is coming up on the 29th so I have a feeling we will find out more then. Hopefully, LE has just been crossing their t's and dotting their i's with what evidence they have and we will see an update in charges against WH during his court date. I really can't see any other reason LE has been so quiet other than they already know who did it and have him in custody but are still trying to get the accomplice, Nephbro. And I agree with the other posters that do not think it was AJ at the 2pm sighting. Most likely WH and the accomplice dropping off the truck to throw off LE. JMO

AJ was 13 during her name change. Now B9; I love your posts but I doubt at that age that she even really cared about her last name in a manner to where she would want to advocate for it to be changed.

I think it was more for political reasons and AJ was just a constituent that was sold on the idea by the delagated party. Jmo.

But since she was a minor. She really couldn't consent. She just played ball and went with the flow like the other sports in her life that are dictated by coaches.

Now some coaches get along and some don't.

So it seems like she just agreed with the head coach that was currently in her life. Jmo.

BUT ONCE AGAIN. I THINK THAT TO AJ; WES WAS JUST WES. HE WAS NEVER EVER DAD OR POPS OR PADRE NOR FATHER, ETC.Jmo.

But I still get the remainder of your comment. Much oblige.

Back atcha Dexter. ;)

I realize that as a minor she was not the final decisionmaker. But the judge was I expect. This was no babe in arms. This was a teen who had been through some stuff at least on the surface. She probably had an opinion and it was heard. I wish one of our atty's would drive by. Or our new verified can weigh in on any specifics they would like to share on that subject.

Back atcha Dexter. ;)

I realize that as a minor she was not the final decisionmaker. But the judge was I expect. This was no babe in arms. This was a teen who had been through some stuff at least on the surface. She probably had an opinion and it was heard. I wish one of our atty's would drive by. Or our new verified can weigh in on any specifics they would like to share on that subject.

Lol. Agree. My lady has that power over my kids.

Mothers know how to work kids against dads if needed.

But it takes time.

I have spoken to my dad for the last 40 years. And he still never explained why him and my moms never worked out. Lol.

But since I know my mother; I can somewhat guess. Lol. But I'm glad he never tried to berate her in my presence.

Because a mother and child bond is that strong. Jmo

Good Evening Everyone,

Thatguybear is now an official Verified Family Member of AJ Hadsell.

Please remember that verified members do not need to provide links to the information they provide.

Their info is based on first-hand experience.

It is up to you to believe it or not.

You are allowed to ask verified family member's questions, but you must always be polite. No accusations. No criticizing.

Thank You

Tricia

Pretty easily, apparently. Looks like you don't even have to be related.

I've been following this case since it broke.. and I live in another state, but a Norfolk native. I don't know Thatguybear but I can say they are as close as family member can get. I thank you, Thatguybear for posting. I trust what you say 100%

Justice.. is all I am concerned with.

I've been following this case since it broke.. and I live in another state, but a Norfolk native. I don't know Thatguybear but I can say they are as close as family member can get. I thank you, Thatguybear for posting. I trust what you say 100%

Justice.. is all I am concerned with.

With all due respect, "as close as family can get" doesn't make you a family member. Doesn't seem appropriate to me that he would be given a family member title. Her closest friends call her their "sister" and multiple unrelated guys call her a "niece." Should they all be verified family, as well, as long as they can procure a driver's license? I'm sure they are close friends and the info is appreciated and valuable, but the nomenclature here is problematic and has the potential to be very misleading, imo.

Welcome Thatguybear. :seeya: I'm glad you're here. I'm so sorry about AJ. We're here to help.

There are a couple of people in AJ's circle who use "bear" in their SM names. Maybe you have cleared this up earlier, but do you mind explaining your relationship to AJ in however much detail you want to? I'm interested in which side of the family you are on, or if you are a friend, etc...if you feel comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much for whatever information you feel like giving us, and for being willing to let is ask you questions.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I just hope genuine justice for AJ, no matter WHO that means gets charged, is all we ALL really want.

With all due respect, "as close as family can get" doesn't make you a family member. Doesn't seem appropriate to me that he would be given a family member title. Her closest friends call her their "sister" and multiple unrelated guys call her a "niece." Should they all be verified family, as well, as long as they can procure a driver's license? I'm sure they are close friends and the info is appreciated and valuable, but the nomenclature here is problematic and has the potential to be very misleading, imo.
With all due respect, now that the owner of the site has verified it... AJ is my niece through marriage. That is where the family member title comes from, because she is my family. Thank you for your concern...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I just hope genuine justice for AJ, no matter WHO that means gets charged, is all we ALL really want.

I'm with you on that. My goodness this poor child needs to rest. IMO, Thatguybear knows more than most of us can even speculate. No question in my mind. I feel this case will be on its way to trial soon.. and I believe that because of what I stated. I mean no harm and no, I wouldn't know Thatguybear if I flew to VA and walked past him.. I just honestly believe in what he will say or has said. Please let there be justice served.. and fast.

I'm here for the same reason you guys are: Justice for AJ. I just hope to be able to clarify some of the rumors and clear up some of the speculation.

I'm here for the same reason you guys are: Justice for AJ. I just hope to be able to clarify some of the rumors and clear up some of the speculation.
Since the topic of this thread is the details surrounding AJ's disappearance, what can you tell us about that?

I agree too with this a bit. It's very confusing to people. Even AJ's obituary said DH was her Uncle but as far as I have read that's not the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I know I've never been more confused than I am right now. Hopefully that will be cleared up with this new family member here? I honestly don't mean to be obnoxious but I'm wondering (hoping?) ThatGuyBear can clarify exactly how he's related to AJ? I know he said "by marriage" but I was hoping for a maybe a "I was married to her aunt" or something a little more clear. There's just so many people on social media claiming her as family I'm somewhat reluctant.

Oh man, I was hoping to come here tonight and see that there was something new =(

Come on guys, have faith in our fearless leader, Tricia. She verified the man, we don't need to see a birth certificate. This case does have a lot of hangers on, but I'm thinking this guy may just be the real deal. So, welcome to WS, ThatGuyBear!

Come on guys, have faith in our fearless leader, Tricia. She verified the man, we don't need to see a birth certificate. This case does have a lot of hangers on, but I'm thinking this guy may just be the real deal. So, welcome to WS, ThatGuyBear!

My take would be that we all should sit back and watch this play out. There are a lot of players and I honestly feel some have been thrown to the wolves our of speculation and concern for Aj. Let's allow the LE to work. Ultimately they have the answers... pray for the prosecuting team that will go after this heartless *advertiser censored*. Whom ever he may be.

I agree with you... but anyone could be wrong.. myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop