Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, thatguybear will elaborate more on the rumors he wanted to help clear up. [emoji3] Probably some of us would hope you would explain more about the "Uncle" relation because we've not really heard at all from JH's side of the family just WH. Welcome to WS :wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm here for the same reason you guys are: Justice for AJ. I just hope to be able to clarify some of the rumors and clear up some of the speculation.

I look forward to finding justice and clearing up the truth. The main thing you can clear up is how much the family considers the "texting kid" <modsnip>, a suspect.

Second question: is the area where AJ was found in the least bit familiar to anyone in the family... What can you tell us about it?

The red Truck has tinted windows!
How can they say it was her?

You can see the truck in this video.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Good catch!

I'd be interested in knowing who tinted those windows as I doubt they came from the factory like that.

As to WS'ers being a little leery about the family connection, those of us who have been following this case for any length of time can hardly blame them.

The words aunt,uncle, nephew and brother seem to be tossed around very casually by this family and have served to complicate an already complicated and tragic situation.

** I also have to add that there doesnt seem to be any love lost between certain members and friends of this family in regards to WS. I'm basing a lot of that off of what Ive seen for myself on social media.Some of the comments have been shocking to say the least and entirely unwarranted. As such, I'll be taking anything said here, verified insider or not, with a grain of salt and an eye towards bias and/or alternate agendas. Until charges are filed in this case, my advice to others would be to do the same.

Good catch!

I'd be interested in knowing who tinted those windows as I doubt they came from the factory like that.

I wonder if they ever impounded the said vehicle for forensics... Never heard or saw anything about that.. I wonder about the keys ...

So I'm kind of curious as to your opinion of Wes, Bear. He has a pretty significant criminal history, not even taking what happened to AJ into consideration. Was the family very forgiving, or did you all know of his past transgressions? If you didn't know, did you think you should have been made aware since this man was around family members? Also, does Jen visit him in jail? Wes said he can't call her.

The truck was taken by NPD within the first few days. It has since been returned.

The truck was taken by NPD within the first few days. It has since been returned.

Thanks for your response..

Can you help me understand why there was no information as to the last thing she was wearing when she was last seen by WH? Please understand I will completely understand if you don't respond.

I'm praying for her Momma.. She has the biggest heartache.

FTR, Ontario-mom hit the nail on the head.. I was married to AJ's aunt, and to clarify further it is on JH's side of the family.

As for the house.. it is not familiar to anyone in the family

How long have you and Angelica's aunt been divorced? Thanks in advance.

ThatGuyBear,

Does your family still stand behind Wes, and do you feel he is not involved in this?

Thanks!!!

FTR, Ontario-mom hit the nail on the head.. I was married to AJ's aunt, and to clarify further it is on JH's side of the family.

This is actually really good to hear, for me anyway. Like it has been stated multiple times, most information we have seen has come from WH or his side of the family.

Thank you for choosing to become a verified insider. Clearing up things that are rumors helps us immensely. The more facts we have the better the picture. Having verified insiders is one of the most valuable aspects any of the case files here can have. Without them, cases can become a blackhole.s

Sorry I'm bombarding you, Bear, but we've had a drought of information lately, and we're a very curious bunch. I'd like to ask you the same question I asked of Zach. Do you feel there will be more arrests besides Wes?

Welcome to Websleuths ThatGuyBear I am sorry for your loss. You and your family must be going through a dreadful time right now. It is good of you to take the time to post.
We all want the same thing here. Justice for AJ and healing for those she loved and who loved her.

Come on guys, have faith in our fearless leader, Tricia. She verified the man, we don't need to see a birth certificate. This case does have a lot of hangers on, but I'm thinking this guy may just be the real deal. So, welcome to WS, ThatGuyBear!

Jumping ahead of my reading to reply to this, but...thank you for saying this Spam. Tricia owns this site, and Tricia is the one who does the verification. I am not at all sure why anyone feels they have the right to question her decision on this matter. This is the same verification process EVERY insider goes through, and ThatGuyBear has completed the process.

End of story, as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome to Websleuths, ThatGuyBear! :)

As for the house.. it is not familiar to anyone in the family

When you say that it wasn't familiar to anyone in the family, can you be a bit more specific as to which family you are referring to? Jen's family, The Hadsell family, both? Did Wes know the house or have any ties to it that you are aware of?

I'm here for the same reason you guys are: Justice for AJ. I just hope to be able to clarify some of the rumors and clear up some of the speculation.

I'm wondering if there are certain rumors or specific items we've speculated on here that you'd like to start with? Obviously there are tons of details and rabbit trails here and there but is there anything specific that stands out to you that might be way off base?

I am so sorry for your loss, ThatGuyBear-I appreciate you coming here to provide your perspective and to share what you know that might fill out this situation.

Do you believe the investigation is active and ongoing or do you believe that LE is wrapping it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela