Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people feel strongly that the perp is at a minimum WH-I am just trying to figure out what the due diligence has been regarding the people who loved AJ and were close to her. Did Mom take a poly for example...kwim?

Yeah her cousin was making a big deal about them though. She was, I guess, also blowing them out of proportion. I have to find the news video but she was acting like AJ was so upset about them. Wonder why this was. Maybe someone told her to make it a bigger deal than it was like a setup as well.

There is a tight-knit group that has spent a LOT of time at the Hadsell house following AJ's disappearance. You think the speculation gets out of control on these boards sometimes? Think about what it might be like to be in a small group nearly 24-7 with WH in the center leading people to his conclusions. If you can handle a little bit of torture, go back and seek out the audio version of the first interview Lucky transcribed. Listen to how riled up and angry he gets, and think about being around that all day, every day for 10 days--every little bit of that friendship dug back up, analyzed and cast in the worst light. Yeah, I'd imagine an impressionable teen, already emotional about losing her beloved cousin, might be led to blow texts up into a big deal, that she probably initially thought nothing about.

I know people feel strongly that the perp is at a minimum WH-I am just trying to figure out what the due diligence has been regarding the people who loved AJ and were close to her. Did Mom take a poly for example...kwim?

There is MUCH about this investigation we don't know because it hasn't been made public. Fingerprints, DNA, polygraph tests, etc. None of that has been disclosed so it's impossible to comment on except to say I have NO DOUBT LE is using every means at their disposal to be 100% certain just will be served in AJ's case.

There is MUCH about this investigation we don't know because it hasn't been made public. Fingerprints, DNA, polygraph tests, etc. None of that has been disclosed so it's impossible to comment on except to say I have NO DOUBT LE is using every means at their disposal to be 100% certain just will be served in AJ's case.
Good post and I agree with everything.

I think it is not atypical in a high profile case for people to share if they offered or took polys etc. Again with Marc Klaas being an excellent example. Yes, LE has a ton of information of course-but we are here to try and tease out as clear a picture as possible correct? As outsiders?

I agree that LE is using every means at their disposal-I am pondering if everyone who was close to AJ is cooperating.

NJJohn
user-offline.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by believe09
thank you for your considered response. I am not looking to bash AJ whatsoever-partying doesnt concern me at all. I think it is really really important to know the victim because it makes it much easier to determine what influences in their lives were driving what behavior. If AJ was being oppressed, abused or influenced by this career criminal for a period of time, I would have expected to see that in some fashion kwim? If WH was spiraling out of control while AJ was an adult or for a shorter period of time, I guess I can understand this a little bit better.

I am still confused about the Zach/AJ situation tbh. Who pushed who out or was it mutual and do we have an understanding of the why?

As for the adoption by Hadsell, it seems to me that AJ would have had some say in this matter. She was a teen although not the age of majority so to speak. If she had objected strenuously, would the judge have permitted her name to stay what it was legally at the time? And she was certainly old enough to jettison the name once she became an adult.

As for Zach and AJ, all we have is Zach's side of the story, which is that JH pushed AJ away from Zach. While I'm sure that is the truth on a certain level, I'm also certain there is much more to this story, but frankly, this is all part of what appears to be long, bitter divorce/custody situation for which any one party's perspective is bound to be incomplete and biased. I think it's better that this subject is left out of this discussion altogether because it is an ongoing legal matter (involving the other daughters) that is not at all related to AJ's disappearance. Zach has commented on this to a certain degree, but, frankly, I think it's best for him not to at all in public, and I'd hate to see him say something in here that ends up being used against him in a custody hearing.​

I wanted to bring this over from the closed thread so I could speak to the importance of the Zach/AJ dynamic for me. I trust that Zach wont put himself or his custody issues (ongoing?) in danger-he has been open about what he will or will not answer. I am not asking him directly because I was certain the topic had been covered. That being said, he has been candid about his feelings regarding the mother of his two and there is a whole lot on the boards that she might find objectionable. I think, jmo, he has touched on the possibility that she is either covering for AJ's assumed killer or responsible in some way for AJ's death. Just being honest here.

I am working through who is in a position to know the most about AJ both in the past and a contemporary AJ. I am trying to figure out family dynamics and influences.

I have seen speculation regarding AJ and the possibility she was being abused by WH, in fact I have seen speculation that she was pregnant by him. I have seen speculation that she was on the periphery of drug abuse or even the victim of an OD. All of these speculations are because sleuthers are trying to figure out how or why AJ became a crime victim. If she is one...we dont know COD.

If AJ pushed Zach away, what was the reason? Was it the start of some kind of anger/frustration/loss/drug use/abuse?

If JH encouraged AJ to push Zach away, what was the reason? Was JH trying to force a relationship between AJ and WH? Was JH trying to hide evidence of abuse of AJ?

If Zach pushed AJ away, what was that reason? How was her presence in his life detrimental? Was it due to certain behaviors on her part that in retrospect could point to abuse at the hands of someone like WH?

These are just examples of questions to try and sort out how we ended up here today. It is relevant if you believe the origin of this possible crime is obsession, especially if it is obsession of WH for AJ. :(

Great questions,Believe. I'd like to know the answers to your questions.

I haven't participated in the discussion much at all since AJ was located. I read, I scroll. I occasionally hit the Thanks button. I check on Zach and the locals. You folks are awesome! Some of the posts I've seen are extremely thought provoking, and while I choose not to get too caught up in speculation, I will speculate that no matter how big and bad WH thinks he is... JH wears the pants in that house! A storm is a brewing folks. Take cover. JMO, MOO

I haven't participated in the discussion much at all since AJ was located. I read, I scroll. I occasionally hit the Thanks button. I check on Zach and the locals. You folks are awesome! Some of the posts I've seen are extremely thought provoking, and while I choose not to get too caught up in speculation, I will speculate that no matter how big and bad WH thinks he is... JH wears the pants in that house! A storm is a brewing folks. Take cover. JMO, MOO
Do you care to elaborate? You have my attention.

I think it is not atypical in a high profile case for people to share if they offered or took polys etc. Again with Marc Klaas being an excellent example. Yes, LE has a ton of information of course-but we are here to try and tease out as clear a picture as possible correct? As outsiders?

I agree that LE is using every means at their disposal-I am pondering if everyone who was close to AJ is cooperating.

Good question. I don't have the answer to that. We know at least one person wasn't, and that's why he's waiting for a hearing next week on 6 felony charges.

I wanted to bring this over from the closed thread so I could speak to the importance of the Zach/AJ dynamic for me. I trust that Zach wont put himself or his custody issues (ongoing?) in danger-he has been open about what he will or will not answer. I am not asking him directly because I was certain the topic had been covered. That being said, he has been candid about his feelings regarding the mother of his two and there is a whole lot on the boards that she might find objectionable. I think, jmo, he has touched on the possibility that she is either covering for AJ's assumed killer or responsible in some way for AJ's death. Just being honest here.

I am working through who is in a position to know the most about AJ both in the past and a contemporary AJ. I am trying to figure out family dynamics and influences.

I have seen speculation regarding AJ and the possibility she was being abused by WH, in fact I have seen speculation that she was pregnant by him. I have seen speculation that she was on the periphery of drug abuse or even the victim of an OD. All of these speculations are because sleuthers are trying to figure out how or why AJ became a crime victim. If she is one...we dont know COD.

If AJ pushed Zach away, what was the reason? Was it the start of some kind of anger/frustration/loss/drug use/abuse?

If JH encouraged AJ to push Zach away, what was the reason? Was JH trying to force a relationship between AJ and WH? Was JH trying to hide evidence of abuse of AJ?

If Zach pushed AJ away, what was that reason? How was her presence in his life detrimental? Was it due to certain behaviors on her part that in retrospect could point to abuse at the hands of someone like WH?

These are just examples of questions to try and sort out how we ended up here today. It is relevant if you believe the origin of this possible crime is obsession, especially if it is obsession of WH for AJ. :(

I find your questions curious and would like to know the answers myself. I think it would go a VERY long way toward understanding the family dynamic and how AJ came to be in a position of being a victim. No, we don't have COD yet but she certainly didn't walk out to the house in Franklin and lay down in the grass and die.

Everything I have seen on video or read about here and in MSM totally leads me to believe WH did something that he now regrets (and I think it was during his lunch hour). My gut says he had a thing for AJ, although I hope that's not true. However, I had a 5 hour drive today and I know this is out in left field, maybe way out and I hope I don't get bashed for saying this, but is there any possible chance this could have been a plot dreamed up by someone on drugs, desperate for money, and/or a way to get back home and keep from losing his family and lifestyle, be a hero kind of thing? The comments from WH's sister about the site and the spokesperson's page asking for money just made me say "What if...?" Maybe AJ was going to be hidden for a few days until donations poured in? Highly improbable, and I am exhausted from driving in ATL traffic, so sorry if it's crazy thinking. I hope I brought my charger!

Do you care to elaborate? You have my attention.

I would love to elaborate. I've got to run out for a while, but I will say that while I believe that WH is exactly where he belongs. JH is a master manipulator, and always has been. She seeks out those she can have power over: men with records, teenagers, maybe a nice guy. She gives them all just enough to keep them under her thumb for her own entertainment (for lack of a better word). I think the name changing was originally her idea (birth name, then hoffer, then hadsell) - really? Talk about messing with a young girls identity... JH "is" the family dynamics. I gotta run....

Good question. I don't have the answer to that. We know at least one person wasn't, and that's why he's waiting for a hearing next week on 6 felony charges.

IMO....He was cooperating it was just imperative that all evidence be examined by him before letting LE know about it....JMO

I would love to elaborate. I've got to run out for a while, but I will say that while I believe that WH is exactly where he belongs. JH is a master manipulator, and always has been. She seeks out those she can have power over: men with records, teenagers, maybe a nice guy. She gives them all just enough to keep them under her thumb for her own entertainment (for lack of a better word). I think the name changing was originally her idea (birth name, then hoffer, then hadsell) - really? Talk about messing with a young girls identity... JH "is" the family dynamics. I gotta run....

I think a lot of people get the very same vibe about JH.

Everything I have seen on video or read about here and in MSM totally leads me to believe WH did something that he now regrets (and I think it was during his lunch hour). My gut says he had a thing for AJ, although I hope that's not true. However, I had a 5 hour drive today and I know this is out in left field, maybe way out and I hope I don't get bashed for saying this, but is there any possible chance this could have been a plot dreamed up by someone on drugs, desperate for money, and/or a way to get back home and keep from losing his family and lifestyle, be a hero kind of thing? The comments from WH's sister about the site and the spokesperson's page asking for money just made me say "What if...?" Maybe AJ was going to be hidden for a few days until donations poured in? Highly improbable, and I am exhausted from driving in ATL traffic, so sorry if it's crazy thinking. I hope I brought my charger!

IMO...that sounds very plausible....to me it seems Hero in need of funds that turned in to a tragedy could very well have happened...JMO

Just curious to hear thoughts on if this was a lone gesture or had others been recuited to assist ?

"L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs"

aGREED..IMO

IMO...that sounds very plausible....to me it seems Hero in need of funds that turned in to a tragedy could very well have happened...JMO

Just curious to hear thoughts on if this was a lone gesture or had others been recuited to assist ?

"L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs"

Thanks, maybe it's not so crazy...I don't think WH is smart enough to figure this out on his own but I certainly noticed a lot of missing people info on some family/friends pages. And as far as con men go, I don't believe that they ever change, they just move on to their next mark. How do I translate your last sentence, is there an app for that? haha

Thanks, maybe it's not so crazy...I don't think WH is smart enough to figure this out on his own but I certainly noticed a lot of missing people info on some family/friends pages. And as far as con men go, I don't believe that they ever change, they just move on to their next mark. How do I translate your last sentence, is there an app for that? haha

"Hell is full of good intentions and desires"
https://www.google.ca/search?q=goog...utf-8&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=N8E6VfTJJ4TfsAW_zYGwDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member