Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The diff between JH and ZH is only an inch and not a real biggie to me ...Possible AJ and one of her sisters is the same or abt same height where JH and ZH got height came from. The one the PD used was few inches diff. Curious what her DL says her height is. Could they have used that info? or just a typo? I know in AR they just ask you your height to enter in when getting your DL.
I would like to know where the difference came from, especially since the NPD put out VERY few bits of public information. To me, 5'1-5'2 is fairly petite, while 5'6 is on the taller side for a woman. I rounded up my height from 5'3.5 to 5'4 on my DL, but I can't see tacking on 4-5 inches, you know?

I would like to know where the difference came from, especially since the NPD put out VERY few bits of public information. To me, 5'1-5'2 is fairly petite, while 5'6 is on the taller side for a woman. I rounded up my height from 5'3.5 to 5'4 on my DL, but I can't see tacking on 4-5 inches, you know?

The discrepancy in the height details wasn't really that big of a deal to me. I've seen missing posters many many times with incorrect info at first which is later changed. I suppose there could be many reasons for that, but the most obvious being you're just not really sure how tall your kid is. It's just not something you'd remember accurately (for most people - especially if you have several kids and you don't update that handy growth chart on the wall by measuring them every few weeks). In fact, I have no idea how tall any of my kids are (down to the actual foot/inches). I know which is taller, which is shorter, what their height was the last time I measured them (last summer? I can't recall) etc., but if one of them went missing I honestly would not know the exact height to put on a poster. Or the exact weight, for that matter.

We've already gone through the whole name change/adoption discussion (at considerable length). There could be multiple reasons for it, all good or all bad or a combination of both. We don't know, we'll likely never know and I honestly don't think it matters as far as what actually happened to AJ and why, and who.

moo.

Ok..I delete it

Ok..I delete it

I just think it's very easy to go down rabbit trails when we have no new info from LE. I think the name change/adoption is one of those trails that likely doesn't matter in the long run.

JMO.

I respect the perspective of those who dont believe the adoption has any relationship to AJ's disappearance. I have seen a tremendous amount of speculation as to WH motive and JH has been accused of all kinds of things in association with AJ's disappearance. I dont see how you can separate family dynamics from the disappearance then. It seems to me like many people believe that WH's motivation for adoption might have something to do with obsession or access. I am not sure how we toss it aside. I guess it just depends on how long you believe the timeline is regarding AJ's disappearance. If WH is a suspect, then the timeline is pretty long.

I guess I am not sure what the point is of discussion if only one perspective is permitted.

AJ must have had something to say about her home life on SM-most people of her generation vent there. She must have had things to say about her own life that would be relevant. Has all of that been scrubbed?

I respect the perspective of those who dont believe the adoption has any relationship to AJ's disappearance. I have seen a tremendous amount of speculation as to WH motive and JH has been accused of all kinds of things in association with AJ's disappearance. I dont see how you can separate family dynamics from the disappearance then. It seems to me like many people believe that WH's motivation for adoption might have something to do with obsession or access. I am not sure how we toss it aside. I guess it just depends on how long you believe the timeline is regarding AJ's disappearance. If WH is a suspect, then the timeline is pretty long.

I guess I am not sure what the point is of discussion if only one perspective is permitted.

Of course more than one perspective is allowed, as are opinions, speculation, theories, etc. It may actually turn out that the name change/adoption DID matter in this case. But until we have more info, we're kind of spinning our wheels on that subject.

I think I am just not creative enough to think outside the box which admittedly could be my weakness.

I see a man not admit to seeing the girl last for over a week then coming clean with it. I see him wanting posters taken down and rewards lowered. He gets "the tip" for the clothes, he finds the clothes,
He breaks in to a home and finds the coat. Not one sighting of AJ that came from HIM the day she went missing is validated or even mentioned at all by anyone else. Not the people he claims saw her,
not LE, not JH.

My experience of life is that it's not some M. Night Shyamalan movie with various plot twists. Usually when the pretty teen goes missing and there is a drug abusing male who had access to her with a past that includes rape, kidnapping, choking, domestic abuse etc. You just don't have to look much farther.

I doubt AJ saw Wes as "Daddy" and that has nothing to do with me thinking he's guilty it's just me remembering being a teen. Even if they had an awesome relationship a 13-15 year old just isn't
going to turn a switch and start thinking that way. Seems she went from a house full of Hoffers to being the odd girl out as far as last names. I could see that bothering her or wanting to feel included and not like an outsider. Before all of this mess her and Wes may have gotten on fine, I have no clue, I could see him being the cool fun parent that maybe let them party etc so again my opinion is not based on them not getting along.

I dont think its a question of creativity. As a graphic artist and web designer, I'm pretty sure I have that trait in spades.

What people are asking us to do is throw away our common sense, intuition, and known facts in this case, to look at other suspects....because they cant or wont see WH's guilt.

I see no reason to handicap myself this way just to make them happy and will point out that so far every "finger" Ive seen, including that of his sister, points firmly at WH.

Of course more than one perspective is allowed, as are opinions, speculation, theories, etc. It may actually turn out that the name change/adoption DID matter in this case. But until we have more info, we're kind of spinning our wheels on that subject.

Respectfully, I think you could say that about at least 75% of this case. jmo.

I am not finding every finger pointing to WH, zapped, but I appreciate your honesty. I think there are more suspects right now or WH would be charged. He may ultimately be charged, but I am still sitting back and waiting.

In the interim, there seems to be an incredible lack of appetite for exploring other avenues and I know when I am beaten. :) I will sit back and wait for more information and follow the threads.

I am not finding every finger pointing to WH, zapped, but I appreciate your honesty. I think there are more suspects right now or WH would be charged. He may ultimately be charged, but I am still sitting back and waiting.

In the interim, there seems to be an incredible lack of appetite for exploring other avenues and I know when I am beaten. :) I will sit back and wait for more information and follow the threads.

Im not saying he didnt have accomplices but I dont believe in coincidence of this magnitude.....and there are entirely too many in this case where WH is concerned.

I had to decide to do that as well.. I've enjooyed reading your perspectives though!

Im not saying he didnt have accomplices but I dont believe in coincidence of this magnitude.....and there are entirely too many in this case where WH is concerned.

I'll be honestly surprised if there isn't at least 1 other person directly involved. Likely accessory after the fact.

I think it is another example of the ramble of information initially put out by the family and competing agendas from day one. Given that one of the parties who ran the initial organization may be implicated in the crime and may have had assistance of others loyal to him to cover it, than clearly their agenda may have been to obfuscate the search. In this case, there seemed to be a public relations agenda too to garner public support and beat LE with it as well as fish for information. Multiple sources of information, unclear information, multiple tip lines, confusing stats on AJ doesn't seem too surprising, in retrospect, and was so tastelessly done, it seems to me, that it was hard not to pick up.

AJ must have had something to say about her home life on SM-most people of her generation vent there. She must have had things to say about her own life that would be relevant. Has all of that been scrubbed?

I've been researching AJ's twitter feed in order to post on the College Life thread.

IMO, I agree with your post. She did have something to say about life on a day-to-day basis (I've made it through Mid-Jan 2015 so far).

Granted, you can't read her mind, but you do get a feel for her personality.

It is subtle, but it's there :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members