Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet was on 3/3.

3/3 - Zach picked the girls up that afternoon

3/3 - Zach was told AJ was missing because the girls might be upset when he picked them up and JH wanted him to know why

3/3 - The text/tweet from WH offering 500 in reward money was sent at 6:15PM and 6:17PM respectively

3/3 - Zach and the girls searched around JH's property that evening from 7PM-11PM

3/3 - MP report was filed on 3/3 at 9:14PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut up, Rob! :slap:

Okay...now everyone stop discussing my many many many cats and get back on topic! :tos:
But I thought you were looking for your own personal nemesis.. Thank you for the laugh, I really needed it.
I'm not sure there's much to do, I think they know already who did it. I'm not much of a betting person but I think they have a sure bet already.

You really do have to wonder about the lack of disclosure from WH about that gas station meeting when he knew full well JH was filing a MPR. Honestly, I don't believe it ever happened but the point is, WH knew she was filing the report. I don't know if he was sitting right there or not but at some point the responding officer filling it out had to have said "and what was the last time she was seen?" JH says 7:30am, before she left for work.

Then on Nancy Grace and it's "we" last saw her on Monday, March 2nd, still no mention of this lunch time meeting. For several days it was said in the media that "we" last saw her that morning - meaning both WH AND JH (we didn't even know he wasn't there, at the time) And then, how many days later was it we learned of the alleged gas station meeting? I tried searching for it but the search thread tool isn't working very well.

I think by that time WH would have had a chance to talk to WAVY Kid, on the pretext of looking for her. He knew the information would be given to LE eventually so he chose to share it himself as well as making up an excuse as to why she would have been seen.

JMO of course.

Shut up, Rob! :slap:

Okay...now everyone stop discussing my many many many cats and get back on topic! :tos:

I TNR...and when I hear there are LOTS of cats, my ears perk up, and mind starts thinking of when I can start trapping. Soooo....do I need to make a visit and get some kitties fixed?

You really do have to wonder about the lack of disclosure from WH about that gas station meeting when he knew full well JH was filing a MPR. Honestly, I don't believe it ever happened but the point is, WH knew she was filing the report. I don't know if he was sitting right there or not but at some point the responding officer filling it out had to have said "and what was the last time she was seen?" JH says 7:30am, before she left for work.

Then on Nancy Grace and it's "we" last saw her on Monday, March 2nd, still no mention of this lunch time meeting. For several days it was said in the media that "we" last saw her that morning - meaning both WH AND JH (we didn't even know he wasn't there, at the time) And then, how many days later was it we learned of the alleged gas station meeting? I tried searching for it but the search thread tool isn't working very well.

I had to go back and dig a little. WAVY tv reported:

Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen around 2:30 p.m. Monday at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk, according to family members. A neighbor said he saw AJ leaving and returning to the family’s Millard Street home. The family reported her missing around 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

It's in the article and the video. The video reports “four days” and “three sleepless nights” which matches to March 5 or 6 so it was probably an update to the original article. BTW it was a good refresher since JH was interviewed.

NG talked to Wes by phone on March 10:

FREIMAN: We know this 18-year-old girl went missing. She was last seen by her parents leaving her home. And somebody started driving around near the home. The very next day they got what seemed like awkward, suspicious texts from her. She hasn`t been seen since.

GRACE: I know what that means. Suspicious texts is when someone texts you and it doesn`t sound like them talking, or what they are saying doesn`t make sense. So somebody has her phone or her device and they are texting like they are her. Right?

FREIMAN: That could be, Nancy. But ever since that, it seems her phone has been turned off.

GRACE: Hold on. I`m hearing right now, we`ve got Angelica`s dad, Wesley Hadsell, on the phone. Thank you for being with us. If your daughter can hear us right now, what is your plea to her or her abductor?

HADSELL: Basically that we just want her home and we just want her back home and she`s never hurt anybody. She`s always helped people. She doesn`t deserve this. Nobody deserves this. And if they would just let her go.

GRACE: When did you last see her, Mr. Hadsell?

HADSELL: The last time we saw her was Monday a week ago, March 2nd, I think.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1503/10/ng.01.html

The interview with whatshername was on March 15 (posted on the 16th) and that's when we first heard about the gas station meeting. But by March 5 or 6 the family had adjusted the last time seen to Monday, March 2 at 2:30 pm.

Yet LE never changed their official information (that I know of). Did they overlook the new time or did they ignore it? I don't know enough about how NPD operates to have an answer but it's interesting that they never changed the original info nor did they ever add what AJ was wearing.

Anyway, the times have smacked of caginess from the get go and that's a red flag no matter how you look at it. Also, from the NG interview what bothered a lot of us were Wes' statements:

"The last time we saw her was Monday a week ago, March 2nd, I think."

And when NG asked him to “plea to her or her abductor” Wes said:

"Basically that we just want her home and we just want her back home and she`s never hurt anybody. She`s always helped people. She doesn`t deserve this. Nobody deserves this. And if they would just let her go."

Neither statement shows great concern on Wes' part. He only “thinks” the last time they saw her was Monday. Really? This is your beloved daughter who's missing and you can't remember? And his big “plea” is anything but heartfelt. I would expect something more.

3/3 - Zach picked the girls up that afternoon

3/3 - Zach was told AJ was missing because the girls might be upset when he picked them up and JH wanted him to know why

3/3 - The text/tweet from WH offering 500 in reward money was sent at 6:15PM and 6:17PM respectively

3/3 - Zach and the girls searched around JH's property that evening from 7PM-11PM

3/3 - MP report was filed on 3/3 at 9:14PM

What about the sm post from a kid known to this case stating "aj seems to be mia anyone know where she could be"

What about the sm post from a kid known to this case stating "aj seems to be mia anyone know where she could be"

We can't include that because it was not on AJ's SM or BringAJ page. It's on HIS personal SM. IMO

My theory here is that:

WH drove to JH's house on his lunch break. He got into argument with AJ and a scuffle ensued.

WH subdued her and took her back to his hotel or another job he was working in the local area....in his red truck. Thats when a neighbor thought he saw her and its why WH made up the story about the lunchtime meeting to borrow money. ...just in case anyone saw them together.

IMO thats when he killed her and thats also why he was late coming back from lunch.
I do not doubt for one minute that they stared at each other for 30 minutes or that she "departed his presence" at 12:30

After checking back in at work,he drove back to the house to get his van and to tidy up inside. He also might have broken her debit card attempting to pick the lock.

He grabbed some of her clothes while he was inside to make it look like she had left on her own.

Thats why the truck was parked on the wrong side of the driveway.His van was already parked in his normal spot.

He then had to transfer AJ to his work van and get the hell out of dodge fast.He probably had tarps and all kinds of things he could have covered her body with.Its also why WH said with confidence that they would find no trace of AJ in his hotel room.

He was actively seeking a spot to dump her while he was supposed to be working and thats why his work vehicle was seen at the pond that was searched.

I think he kept her in his work van then put her in a temporary hiding spot at the house in Franklin. He could have put her in the storage shed out back or even have moved the small deck seen in LE video over her body.

Then he borrowed someone elses vehicle to go back in the middle of the night to bury AJ where he hoped she wouldnt be found. This could have even been an afterthought as LE increased the pressure on him.

Everything else, finding the pieces of the debit card, conveniently finding the clothes strewn on the sides of the road and breaking into the house and "finding" the jacket were all attempts to throw police off his trail.

Zapped, IMO that is close to what transpired.
The fact that WH included SO much (too much) info about JUST the truck key makes me believe he entered the home. At that point, I believe an argument with AJ began.

We've already gone through the whole name change/adoption discussion (at considerable length). There could be multiple reasons for it, all good or all bad or a combination of both. We don't know, we'll likely never know and I honestly don't think it matters as far as what actually happened to AJ and why, and who.

moo.

I agree the name thing happens in all divorce families for all kinds of reasons. It is very common, I know several people including myself that has gone through this. My boys were young at the time and I told them just use what name you want to. Being so young it didn't matter and I told the teaches at school. All the correct names were correct on school records, so who cared if he signs his last name something different at this time on a school paper that is going to be through away.

I went back to my maiden name. Now time moved on and they are 40 and 33 years old and make jokes that they want my married name now, instead of their fathers. We get a good laugh about it.

I know of a good friend that adopted his wife's son for money reasons, disable vet, and it has worked very well and they have raised two fine people. So IMHO the most WH has to do with this name change thing is a control issue and we knew that already. But it wouldn't be unusal for AJ to want the same name as sisters and mother. Divorce is the worst thing that can happen to a child's identity of self.

Maybe installing a go-pro in her mom's bedroom?? Or her little sisters? I think when he went on and on about the go-pro and the "hours" of internet searches he was making sure he could explain that... He knew LE would find it on the computer so he needed to get that out there. JMO

We are not getting the whole story on his 2 hour go-pro search.

That right there is ********, why so soon would he offer money? After you file a police report and contact media AND screaming to everyone that will listen....then you through out cash. This pisses me off. Sorry that's how I feel.

Also I am tonight going back and listening to all his interviews and listen for other things like he is talking to someone out there like the Ramsey family did. Mrs Ramsey told them on tv there is a killer out there.

I haven't see this post. I will look for it. I feel like we could include stuff like the SM post you mentioned in my (most likely useless) timeline. I'm just trying to get a feel for events that occurred on the 3rd.. Not trying to pin a crime to anyone. JMO

Just jumping off your post here, Believe, not directed at you.

Speaking only for myself, I welcome everyones perspectives and ideas. The only thing that bothers me is when I hear people make assumptions, or worse, presumptions, about what AJ herself felt about any of her family members. To say something like, "Wes wasn't dad to her, he was just Wes." or " She wanted nothing to do with Zach." or "She didn't give a flip about her biological father!"...that's the kind of thing that makes me furious. It robs AJ of her voice. She's already been robbed of her life, her future, her hopes and her dreams. I just can't sit back quietly and watch her be robbed of her voice too. I just can't. And I'm not going to.

JMO

Agree. Wes was just Wes in her eyes. And she was considered his little Asian per several people that knew him to say this. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member