Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Dexter, but if she was that close to her brother, I doubt she would be telling the world she thinks he did it. IMO. This is just adding fuel to the already raging fire.

I wish we could tag people in our posts here because I just want to say... ZACH, dude, I get it now. I really really get it. I suspect I'm not the only one, either. :heartbeat:

Sorry Dexter, but if she was that close to her brother, I doubt she would be telling the world she thinks he did it. IMO. This is just adding fuel to the already raging fire.

Women are very strong advocates against crimes where a man hurts or kills another woman.

So yes; The brother and sisterhood bond is strong.

But they are sometimes surpassed by the evil that men do to other women. Jmo

So don't get me started. Lol .

But your post is still welcomed. Jmo

Here's the video and accompanying story to the interview:

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

So... is this an embittered relative talking or is there something to her claims? If her suspicions have merit then how does it tally with JH's statement?

Jennifer Hadsell doesn’t think that anyone who knows Anjelica is involved.

“Everybody that we know that she talks to has either been at my house on Tuesday or is involved helping in some way, shape, fashion or form. We’ve reached out to college kids, old kids from high school here. We’ve reached out to everybody. There’s nobody that we haven’t been able to account for.”

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

I'm not ready to buy into either claim just yet but the two opposing views are interesting.

ETA: JH's statement was made in March, before AJ was found, so she may have different thoughts now.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

So... is this an embittered relative talking or is there something to her claims? If her suspicions have merit then how does it tally with JH's statement?

“Everybody that we know that she talks to has either been at my house on Tuesday or is involved helping in some way, shape, fashion or form. We’ve reached out to college kids, old kids from high school here. We’ve reached out to everybody. There’s nobody that we haven’t been able to account for.”

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

I'm not ready to buy into either claim just yet but the two opposing views are interesting.

Of course no one wants to think that apparently caring friends and family could be involved in something so terrible, but come on, how many times have we seen the killer leading searches, crying their eyeballs out, pleading for "the person who did this" to come forward or be brought to justice? It happens, unfortunately.

Of course no one wants to think that apparently caring friends and family could be involved in something so terrible, but come on, how many times have we seen the killer leading searches, crying their eyeballs out, pleading for "the person who did this" to come forward or be brought to justice? It happens, unfortunately.

Not only does it happen, it happens OFTEN.

Some people need to remember the brother and sister bond.

The lady is hurting. Jmo.

Since the discovery of A j; WHS is the only one that is voicing her opinion.

I applaud her and wish she joined us here.

But since Wes is still her brother; Then I understand why she doesn't want to do daily posts here.

So I salute WHS.

My daughter and son are thicker than water. So I can only imagine the pain that she would feel if she was in this situation. Jmo

I think it could go either way...it sure seemed like they were close in the beginning. She made a LOT of enemies by publicly supporting him...whether that was time/opportunity or genuine, I have no idea. Now, it seems as if her eyes have been opened. I am loyal to a fault and would take a bullet for my siblings...but if they took someone's life or played any part in it, I don't think I could protect them. I had to watch my brother turn his own son over to the police.. He was sobbing his heart out while he did it...because right is right.

I'm not saying WS shouldn't tell what she thinks or knows, I just don't think she should be telling the world at this time.

you want me to call them back ? I didn't know you had the room # ...anything else you want me to ask them ?

No. I'm sure they won't want to talk about that particular room. But thanks for helping us clear up the card v/s key question. That helps a lot. :)

ETA: JH's statement was made in March, before AJ was found, so she may have different thoughts now.

That SPEAKS volumes IMO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member