Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I looked at the transcript and he said that she called him to get some money.

Right. But I think there was another interview with WH in which he said he had a discussion or conversation with AJ on the 3rd. It sticks out in my mind because it was the first time I considered that he might not have been with JH when the convo was happening. Up until then we all assumed they were at home together when JH received the early am text that was 'off.'

Right. But I think there was another interview with WH in which he said he had a discussion or conversation with AJ on the 3rd. It sticks out in my mind because it was the first time I considered that he might not have been with JH when the convo was happening. Up until then we all assumed they were at home together when JH received the early am text that was 'off.'

Yes, that was something I remember very early on like almost she was texting them both because didn't he keep saying "we" instead of just JH? This was in the very first days Maybe we can find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only find two conversations. The phone call and the staring at each other at the gas station. ( the gas station was only a stare at each other event. Lol)

I can only find two conversations. The phone call and the staring at each other at the gas station. ( the gas station was only a stare at each other event. Lol)

Cabinfever... That "news" source is not allowed on WS. That's why it's ***.

We can only link to Lucky's transcript of WH's interview.

Yes, that was something I remember very early on like almost she was texting them both because didn't he keep saying "we" instead of just JH? This was in the very first days Maybe we can find it.

YES. He said , in reply to a question, that Aj had texted him too, not just JH. And he went on to day he had an ongoing conversation with her.
And now I cannot find that anywhere. I looked at Lucky7's 3 transcripts. Don't see it there.

Was there another short TV interview maybe? Or was it maybe said on the family BAJH FB?

YES. He said , in reply to a question, that Aj had texted him too, not just JH. And he went on to day he had an ongoing conversation with her.
And now I cannot find that anywhere. I looked at Lucky7's 3 transcripts. Don't see it there.

Was there another short TV interview maybe? Or was it maybe said on the family BAJH FB?

He said that she only texted him emojii's, remember?
I will look for the link...

The one interview I never saw or heard was the first one (I think) in which many people claimed he was sniffing a lot. Does anyone have a link to that interview? Thanks in advance!

A lot of the news interviews have been edited from earlier on I think, unfortunately.

I have no reason to believe that AJ used drugs, much less anything serious enough to kill her. However, even if that were true, WH and the posse would be guilty of something incredibly serious by treating her body, friends, and unknowing family with disrespect, wasting incredibly valuable resources in a search for someone they hid, and lying to the police and public the whole time. Then they publicly bash anyone who asks questions.

And what type of dirt would solicit funds for a social media missing persons alert system and offering spokesperson services to real grieving families when they knew the truth? All that is pretty bad as it is considering the timing, but if they knew it was a sham? Wow.

ETA: Killing AJ out of rage might be less reprehensible. Not much, but that alternative is pretty bad, IMO.

Maybe with his marriage to JH just ending and AJ being home from school alone in the house that Monday morning, he saw his last opportunity to take advantage of her and he made his move. Whether he drugged her or subdued her in some other fashion,things went horribly wrong and she either died by accident or he felt he had no other choice but to kill her after realizing what he did and not wanting to go back to prison again. Despite the circumstances, I sincerely believe WH did not go to the house that morning with the intention of killing AJ but that he just did not think his plan through entirely and panicked (and I think be probably spent that weekend before "planning" his move). After things went awry is when I think he may be recruited an accomplice? I don't think the accomplice is one of JH's personal boy band of "brothers", but someone who in some warped way looked up to or maybe idolizes WH in a sense. I also think WH is sad about what happened and I keep thinking back to one of the first times, or maybe even the very first time, we saw him on camera when he spear headed the first neighborhood search and got what appeared to me legitimately choked up and teary eyed. After that point, he seems to go on auto pilot and just starts down a path of no return making one bizarre crazy choice after another in an effort to save his hide. It's one of those situations where you can't make the ***** up it's so nuts and if it wasn't so unbelievably tragic it would be one of the funniest stories I ever heard.

I can't remember when WH said AJ and him were texting, but she sent him a thumbs up emotion thingy...

Everyone is so focused on Wes being involved in AJs death that they try to fit everything they know into a theory that fits him and toss aside anything that doesn't work with him as a suspect.

Read from thread 1, you will see where open minded discussion leads. Once tunnel vision sets in, opinions do 180* turns. This all without a POI.

If Wes killed AJ, I hope he rots in prison, please don't mistake me for defending him.

But there is also reverse tunnel vision where no matter what a suspects actions are, a few people refuse to admit to the possibility that they are guilty. I see that a bit on each case I've followed.

I don't find this case all that different from others. The person who doesn't admit they saw the person last until much later who also changes and hides other facts is often found to be the one guilty in
a lot of cases I've followed. All MHO of course.

I am not saying there is no way someone else could be guilty, I'm more saying that Wes is the cause of a lot of people believing he is guilty and not so much tunnel vision. I mean, we have to ignore the "tips" and evidence he kept finding and we have to explain why he broke into a home and punched a dog. I do see what you are saying but Wes didn't help himself much.

I also wanted to add that sometimes I think Wes got lucky being locked up. Something tells me if he were roaming around free range up to his old antics, he wouldn't be getting much support.
People have had time to forget his extremely odd behavior. I dare say they almost saved him from himself.

I think tunnel vision is hard to break one you start down that path, trying to fit everything with the suspect you have in mind.

I went back to thread one and started reading. It's amazing how the tone of this case changed.

Follow the facts.

Well, now see, here's where we have a problem.

Fact: All the facts we have in this case came from one source. If those facts aren't fitting or making sense, I'm gonna look at that source.

Maybe with his marriage to JH just ending and AJ being home from school alone in the house that Monday morning, he saw his last opportunity to take advantage of her and he made his move. Whether he drugged her or subdued her in some other fashion,things went horribly wrong and she either died by accident or he felt he had no other choice but to kill her after realizing what he did and not wanting to go back to prison again. Despite the circumstances, I sincerely believe WH did not go to the house that morning with the intention of killing AJ but that he just did not think his plan through entirely and panicked (and I think be probably spent that weekend before "planning" his move). After things went awry is when I think he may be recruited an accomplice? I don't think the accomplice is one of JH's personal boy band of "brothers", but someone who in some warped way looked up to or maybe idolizes WH in a sense. I also think WH is sad about what happened and I keep thinking back to one of the first times, or maybe even the very first time, we saw him on camera when he spear headed the first neighborhood search and got what appeared to me legitimately choked up and teary eyed. After that point, he seems to go on auto pilot and just starts down a path of no return making one bizarre crazy choice after another in an effort to save his hide. It's one of those situations where you can't make the ***** up it's so nuts and if it wasn't so unbelievably tragic it would be one of the funniest stories I ever heard.

Do You really think his marriage was ending?
I don't!

Well, now see, here's where we have a problem.

Fact: All the facts we have in this case came from one source. If those facts aren't fitting or making sense, I'm gonna look at that source.

Hes a grandstander!
A legend in his own mind!
These young guys hang on to his ever word and idolize the bad boy image he created.
He an outlaw! Many women love this bad boy type and would do anything that man asked.

So. Does it appear WH is the one to keep the eyes on or is it someone else?

I still want to know.............
How many ppl live in that house besided JH and the girls and who else was there that day?

Trying to get into his mind like that is not what I am interested in. In that scenario he is still tied to the disappearance. It also appears to be a murder charge with planned kidnapping, which would tie him up as much as murder 1. If he is connected to the disappearance, that is good enough for me. At that point it is on him to explain exactly what happened. That goes for anyone else as well.

*******Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.

I cant tell if they are meaning what we are assuming, Where did the ping come from and who's phone I am not even sure of what they mean. March 3 someone's phone at 8:00 in the morning phone called this area?

Is that what it is saying or did AH phone ping from or to this area.

And they never found a phone so....we don't know anymore than we knew a hardly a week after she went missing except where his body was found.

Jumping ahead without reading ahead I wanted to clear this up:

One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m. This is not the first time Norfolk police have searched for Hadsell’s cell phone. They searched a wooded area in Norfolk March 13, after a tip from Hadsell’s father, Wesley Hadsell.
(from the linked article)

In context it's clear it was AJ's phone they were looking for. If a LE officer said that her phone pinged there in that general location at 8am on March 3rd, that means they have her cell provider records that documents every cell tower ping. That means her phone WAS there, on that day at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member