Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

Heroin is a VERY dangerous drug, especially for novice users. Let me try to explain why, and hopefully answer your question in the process. Unlike a pharmaceutical drug, heroin is not a drug that is manufactured by an industry where their are strict standards. If, for example, one were a novice drug user and they were experiementing with, say, oxycodone, they would know exactly what they were getting in every dose. It's exactly the same from pill to pill. Heroin is not like that. Batches are made by individuals, and there is competition for trade, and there are scams to burn buyers for fast cash. So...one batch might be cut with baking soda, sugar, you name it, in order to make a quick buck. Another supplier might deal primarily with people who are heavy users, and in order to get that repeat business, they generally try to sell the purest product they can. A novice could buy a bag from a scammer and never feel it at all, or just get moderately high. Or a novice could buy a bag from a dealer who specializes in addicts, and die from the first hit, because they haven't built up the tolerance that an addict has built up. The short answer to your question is no...it doesn't take a large amount of exceptional dope to kill someone who hasn't built up a tolerance to the drug. An addict might do 3 bags of the same batch with no ill effects at all. If the dope isn't great, then yeah, it would take a larger quantity to kill a novice user. Every batch is a crap shoot. And THAT is what makes it so dangerous for novice users.

Make sense?

Makes perfect sense. Now solve this case, would you? :thinking:

Why did ZH guess that AJ got up at 9? did someone tell him, if so whom? Haven't seen it said anywhere else. Wouldn't whomever or whatever led ZH to guess that she got up at 9 be considered relevant? I do since all we have been told is no one else allegedly was at the house that morning. That no one saw her from time Mom and sisters left til she allegedly met up with Wes.

March 22, thread #13, post #168
Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
We do not know if she liked him or not.
We didn't even know he was not living at home till it was confirmed by
the search of his hotel room. (We speculated as much)
Why was he staying there?
Was it temporary? (maybe till AJ went back to school.)
Unless AJ is found we may never know.

From Zach's blog post of March 19 http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/people.html
Sunday night was the Rousey fight. She watched that. Up late.
Everyone left for school/work at 7 (minus Wes, who wasn't staying in the house). I'm guessing she wakes up at 9, and gets ready and does some chores. Evidence of her doing chores and even going above and beyond with some chores, but then evidence she left in a hurry.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11614434#post11614434

Edited to change why did ZH think to guess...

How did ZH know that AJ got up at 9? did someone tell him, if so whom? Haven't seen it said anywhere else. Wouldn't whomever said that she got up at 9 be considered relevent?

It says that I'm GUESSING that she got up at 9 to do chores. GUESSING it says.

So lets be careful about not getting the thread closed. Jmo

How did ZH know that AJ got up at 9? did someone tell him, if so whom? Haven't seen it said anywhere else. Wouldn't whomever said that she got up at 9 be considered relevent?

I remember that post. The Rousey fight was February 28 - a Saturday, not Sunday. I think someone pointed that out and Zach corrected himself.

I remember that post. The Rousey fight was February 28 - a Saturday, not Sunday. I think someone pointed that out and Zach corrected himself.

Yes MsMarple. I think the fight was Saturday night. I think. That's usually when big fights are on ppv.

Respectfully, I do remb the correction on the day of the Rousey fight. But this quote wasn't related to the day of the fight, it is a guess as to what time AJ got back up and started doing her chores.

ETA since ZH made many references Wes said this or that, and alluding to speaking with him, did maybe Wes tell ZH that when allegedly AJ called him she got up at 9? I just curious as to where that came from.

Why did ZH guess that AJ got up at 9? did someone tell him, if so whom? Haven't seen it said anywhere else. Wouldn't whomever or whatever led ZH to guess that she got up at 9 be considered relevant? I do since all we have been told is no one else allegedly was at the house that morning. That no one saw her from time Mom and sisters left til she allegedly met up with Wes.

Edited to change why did ZH think to guess...

ZH has two daughters who live in that home. I imagine has been there to pick his girls up on some mornings or to drop them off. Maybe he is aware that AJ sleeps in when she is home. JMO

Other than childhood pics, high school pics, and senior/graduation pics, was there ever any more recent photos of AJ released? For example, pics of her while at college, or at Christmas time, and/or any pics of her in the previous few months prior to her disappearance?

ZH has two daughters who live in that home. I imagine has been there to pick his girls up on some mornings or to drop them off. Maybe he is aware that AJ sleeps in when she is home. JMO

As we know from media, and from Zach, it was presumed that AJ went back to bed. That is not the point of my post up thread. My point and I used a quote back to the orig comment. Where did the guess come from? If no one was home why would it be guess?

Not trying to argue with anyone, and I feel its a legit question. Back on the orig thread it appeared to be also. Having just a little bit of Fact come from LEO, I see nothing wrong with reviewing. And as Wes said, there is darn sure a lot of coincidences, and its true if you read back thru media and prior threads. JMHO many peoples opinions and theories have changed thread to thread. Everyone and everything is suspect to me until LEO says otherwise. again JMHO
RSBM
Vail March 22, thread #13, post #168
From Zach's blog post of March 19 http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/people.html
Sunday night was the Rousey fight. She watched that. Up late.
Everyone left for school/work at 7 (minus Wes, who wasn't staying in the house). I'm guessing she wakes up at 9, and gets ready and does some chores. Evidence of her doing chores and even going above and beyond with some chores, but then evidence she left in a hurry.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11614434#post11614434

As we know from media, and from Zach, it was presumed that AJ went back to bed. That is not the point of my post up thread. My point and I used a quote back to the orig comment. Where did the guess come from? If no one was home why would it be guess?

Not trying to argue with anyone, and I feel its a legit question. Back on the orig thread it appeared to be also. Having just a little bit of Fact come from LEO, I see nothing wrong with reviewing. And as Wes said, there is darn sure a lot of coincidences, and its true if you read back thru media and prior threads. JMHO many peoples opinions and theories have changed thread to thread. Everyone and everything is suspect to me until LEO says otherwise. again JMHO
RSBM

I'm guessing Zach guessed she got up at 9 because she has a pattern of waking up around that time, plus if there was evidence of chores, he may calculate it would have taken at least 2-3 hours to get ready for the day, do those chores, then be in a truck leaving when eyewitnesses saw her. There is nothing about this statement that makes Zach suspect IMO. LE is not going to say otherwise in this case until an arrest is made so we need to use our own caution and logic.

RSBM
I think you are putting a little too much emphasis on a guess. Now if he said it was a fact that she awoke at 9, then I would be right there with you questioning where that info came from.

When I was making 4th of July plans with extended family I guessed that my kids would be up and ready to go by 8. I based this guess on what I know of their habits.

I was actually very wrong, two woke up right at 8 and one slept until I finally woke her at 9 so we wouldn't miss the parade.

Zach made a guess. He made a guess based on (I'm guessing ) his own experiences of her and his daughters' experiences.

Other than childhood pics, high school pics, and senior/graduation pics, was there ever any more recent photos of AJ released? For example, pics of her while at college, or at Christmas time, and/or any pics of her in the previous few months prior to her disappearance?

The pic on her Facebook is from January

I'm guessing Zach guessed she got up at 9 because she has a pattern of waking up around that time, plus if there was evidence of chores, he may calculate it would have taken at least 2-3 hours to get ready for the day, do those chores, then be in a truck leaving when eyewitnesses saw her. There is nothing about this statement that makes Zach suspect IMO. LE is not going to say otherwise in this case until an arrest is made so we need to use our own caution and logic.

Respectfully BBM, (1) I chose not to guess, why Zach was guessing. I simply asked a question, that of my opinion is as relevant as anything anyone else has stated in this case. Wesley Hadsell included.

(2) I say this with all due respect, again, we have no suspect or POI named by LEO in this case. So why is everything Wesley Hadsell says, put under a microscope? All his verbiage picked apart? I have serious thoughts about him myself as well as many others in this case. Very little can be commented on or linked to. But honestly, I haven't seen Wesley Hadsell post that his first thoughts was that AJ overdosed (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11665748), or speculate that she was stashed in an old house (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11618011#post11618011), or that he had been looking in abandoned houses just a week prior to her remains being found (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-10&p=11645702#post11645702). Or that if AJ wasn't in her earthly body anymore "I believe that if she is not, then she was gently put somewhere to be found."( http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-10&p=11645702#post11645702) Not in any of the interview I have watched, listened to or read article, has Wesley Hadsell stated that if he found out that AJ was alive in that house that he would lose his mind (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-19&p=11717053#post11717053) ALL of which, for what its worth actually are some things we now know are Facts. AJ COD is from Acute Heroin poisoning, her remains were located in an abandoned house, put where she would be found.

I am using caution and logic, I don't know who is responsible for the demise of this young lady. Nor am I stating that *advertiser censored* is responsible. Many have, but not I. I do find it odd that 4/22 this comment was made, and we have since found out her COD. "That was wild brainstorming. Wishful thinking. Nothing solid to base that off of except the hope that something worse didn't happen. I have no knowledge of her using drugs and don't suspect she did. It's still a possibility that someone gave her drugs, under what circumstances could vary greatly but no specific evidence to support that." (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-19&p=11716821#post11716821) I find it odd, because the person commenting repeatedly stated when asked about the comments, that NO he had no knowledge or NO she didn't use drugs. Yet made several post about overdosing.

I will go out on a limb and state that I believe if Wesley Hadsell had made any of these statements, on a public forum or interview, much would be said of it. Jmho, if I were going to follow any case and NOT look at everything and everyone, especially when a suspect hasn't been named by LEO, then I would be wasting my time.

Does anyone know if AJ herself added the secondary name AH to her profile or if that was done later, by someone else? I just don't recall seeing AH as one of her names on it until, well...fairly recently. TIA.

I think you are putting a little too much emphasis on a guess. Now if he said it was a fact that she awoke at 9, then I would be right there with you questioning where that info came from.

When I was making 4th of July plans with extended family I guessed that my kids would be up and ready to go by 8. I based this guess on what I know of their habits.

I was actually very wrong, two woke up right at 8 and one slept until I finally woke her at 9 so we wouldn't miss the parade.

Zach made a guess. He made a guess based on (I'm guessing ) his own experiences of her and his daughters' experiences.
Respectfully BBM, maybe so. But no more emphasis than anyone else on any other comments made in this case. Its not my theory or speculation of why he made that comment. We can all "guess" why Zach said it, but honestly, we have no way of knowing. That was the reason for my orig comment.

Does anyone know if AJ herself added the secondary name AH to her profile or if that was done later, by someone else? I just don't recall seeing AH as one of her names on it until, well...fairly recently. TIA.

The names on AJ Facebook and Twitter are the same now as they were when I started following the case, and when I went to the beginning and read thru, from what was said, it was that way in the beginning also. That's just my observation.

I am curious why he GUESS that .

I can understand why you are questioning certain things, arkansasmimi. I have been questioning those (and other) things myself. Just as curious, I find, as to why a person guesses some things is when they claim to have evidence.

How can someone claim to have evidence of certain things if they were not at the actual scene of it when it (allegedly) occurred?
A member of my own household could return home before me and (maybe) be able to tell that I left in a hurry on any particular day. Spilling/knocking something over and not cleaning it up? Forgetting to do something the household routinely does--like only locking one of the two locks normally locked on a door, perhaps?

But that would only be detectable from members living inside the home. Another possibility is hearing from someone that something is true, but then: would one truly consider that to be "evidence"?

My comments by no means are intended to implicate ZH or anyone else, for that matter. Also: I do believe during traumatic times someone's mind becomes more susceptible to entertaining ideas it normally wouldn't. Let's just say I find the terminology used by people to be interesting at times.

Respectfully BBM, maybe so. But no more emphasis than anyone else on any other comments made in this case. Its not my theory or speculation of why he made that comment. We can all "guess" why Zach said it, but honestly, we have no way of knowing. That was the reason for my orig comment.
Where is Zach now? We could really use his input for clarification purposes.

I can't speak for ZH and I have no intention to, but I think it's quite reasonable to assume that while AJ was missing his mind entertained all sorts of worst-case-scenarios (which would be natural for a distraught parent). If my kid went missing and I was on record saying "what if she's here, and this happened?!" and then she was found there and that happened, would I be considered suspect? Probably, if I didn't have an ironclad alibi and zero motivation whatsoever to hurt my own kid.

Due to the fact that no one has been named a POI or suspect in this case, we're all STILL doing a lot of guessing, just like ZH did when he guessed she might have got up that day around 9am. However, I think it's safe to assume LE has checked into the alibis/whereabouts of EVERY person connected to AJ on that Monday/Tuesday time frame. Just because they haven't named someone yet, DOESN'T mean they don't actually have a POI. It just means the investigation is ongoing and they haven't shared THAT part, with the public.

We'd all do well to tread carefully on our guesses and speculations as per WS being a victim-friendly forum. That reminder is as much for me as anyone else because I have my own personal POI that would get me sent off to camp if I were to express my thoughts on that person. :notgood: :hand: :silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24
Back