Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that lunchtime meeting at the gas staton ever took place. JMO

I don't either, katydid23. That came up later and I think was added to the story to account for Wes' own whereabouts during a certain time period. I also have a very hard time believing that AJ ever asked to borrow money from Wes. (Just thinking that I myself wouldn't want to be accountable to him for any debts...possibly other's felt the same way?)

ZH also said that AJ was not the type to ask for a loan, that it would have been out of character for her.

Does anyone know if she already had money around that time due to receiving that unexpected financial aid from school? :waitasec:

I don't think that lunchtime meeting at the gas staton ever took place. JMO

Do you have any idea why he was late getting back to work? Or I guess he could have been lying about that, too. He has said so many things that can't be trusted. I remember he said they "stared at each other for 30 minutes", too. Yuck!

Girlfriend? Who's GF? And why would she be grieving? Color me lost on this one...

That was me, OMom...just wondering if AJ had a girlfriend that we haven't heard of or heard from, not even on the Stand up for AJ site. Totally speculating because of something someone said recently regarding Wes' latest interview. JMO

Respectfully BBM:

Can we know for certain that Wes ever did truly believe CF was involved?
Grieving girlfriend theory? Absolutely possible. Have thought this for a few weeks now.

I think Wes breaking into CF's house was indication that he thought this guy was guilty...maybe he (Wes) believed the creepy texts that AJ's cousin talked about? I'm just speculating on everything while my hubby watches golf (no Wimbledon today for me). I mean we could all come on here and say WH has not been charged, not a POI, everybody's a victim, etc. but that's not how I feel - I want somebody on the hot seat, I don't really care if it's WH or not. He's the only one talking, however.

That was me, OMom...just wondering if AJ had a girlfriend that we haven't heard of or heard from, not even on the Stand up for AJ site. Totally speculating because of something someone said recently regarding Wes' latest interview. JMO

Hmm...not the same girlfriend I had in mind! We can't sleuth the one I'm thinking of (yet.) I can say, though, it's not a gf of AJ's. She has only been mentioned in SM...so, TAICS.

Btw: can you possibly give a link to that specific part of WH's 'latest interview' Happyshoes? TIA.

Why does it seems like the system has a vendetta against a grieving father who didn't assault anyone besides the dog which was thrown out of court.

His charges are pretty minor in the scope of things. So why at first the no bail. What do they know?

Dexter, I had questions about him not getting bail, too. And still in my mind, I hear LE asking him if AJ was going to "tell on him", whether it's about him coming into the house, drugs, whatever, I think there's some truth in that somehow, some way.

Hmm...not the same girlfriend I had in mind! We can't sleuth the one I'm thinking of (yet.) I can say, though, it's not a gf of AJ's. She has only been mentioned in SM...so, TAICS.

Btw: can you possibly give a link to that specific part of WH's 'latest interview' Happyshoes? TIA.

Actually, it was on here after Wes' latest interview; maybe got deleted? But it was someone on here who lives in AJ's neighborhood and she explained the names of the initials DB that Wes used. I don't know how to link but it was the last interview where WH said he couldn't keep quiet anymore. It was also referenced that Wes had a new girlfriend (SS). Don't know what she would have against AJ. I don't know what anybody would have against AJ - my first thought was that he broke into the house, didn't know AJ was there and got in a fight with her, or that he lured her to his hotel room and things went badly. Honestly, it's a whirlwind of innuendoes, except WH is the only one in jail and has been for a long time now. I know others have said that because he was a felon he wasn't supposed to have a firearm or ammunition, but that feels a little lame to me. He just doesn't have a powerful attorney, strictly IMO. And I've been wrong so many times, but yall don't bash me. I have grown to love AJ and hate that she's missing out on what could have been a great life, she seemed happy and had so many friends. Somebody needs to be held accountable, dammit.

I don't either, katydid23. That came up later and I think was added to the story to account for Wes' own whereabouts during a certain time period. I also have a very hard time believing that AJ ever asked to borrow money from Wes. (Just thinking that I myself wouldn't want to be accountable to him for any debts...possibly other's felt the same way?)

ZH also said that AJ was not the type to ask for a loan, that it would have been out of character for her.

Does anyone know if she already had money around that time due to receiving that unexpected financial aid from school? :waitasec:

I don't have the answer - she mentioned an increase in financial aid at the end of January - but I do have a question.

By "financial aid" does that mean a student loan or an increase in scholarship funds? Like maybe for spending money? A VI said AJ was on full scholarship. I understand that but I don't know much about student loans. Is it common to apply for loans to supplement scholarship funds?

Actually, it was on here after Wes' latest interview; maybe got deleted? But it was someone on here who lives in AJ's neighborhood and she explained the names of the initials DB that Wes used. I don't know how to link but it was the last interview where WH said he couldn't keep quiet anymore. It was also referenced that Wes had a new girlfriend (SS). Don't know what she would have against AJ. I don't know what anybody would have against AJ - my first thought was that he broke into the house, didn't know AJ was there and got in a fight with her, or that he lured her to his hotel room and things went badly. Honestly, it's a whirlwind of innuendoes, except WH is the only one in jail and has been for a long time now. I know others have said that because he was a felon he wasn't supposed to have a firearm or ammunition, but that feels a little lame to me. He just doesn't have a powerful attorney, strictly IMO. And I've been wrong so many times, but yall don't bash me. I have grown to love AJ and hate that she's missing out on what could have been a great life, she seemed happy and had so many friends. Somebody needs to be held accountable, dammit.

I thought db was Dustin / Wavy kid

TYVM, Happyshoes!
Yes, I know who DB is--not personally, of course.
More importantly: you just confirmed something specific that I believed for several weeks now.

I don't have the answer - she mentioned an increase in financial aid at the end of January - but I do have a question.

By "financial aid" does that mean a student loan or an increase in scholarship funds? Like maybe for spending money? A VI said AJ was on full scholarship. I understand that but I don't know much about student loans. Is it common to apply for loans to supplement scholarship funds?

I have heard differing reports on whether or not AJ was on full scholarship. Her Twitter account is where I heard she recently spoke about getting an unexpected increase in funds--and she asked her friends if they had, also.

I will need to review her Twitter account, but going by what many WS's have said in forums--it was actual cash she had in her possession and received prior to her disappearance.

Will update after finding specific info about it.

Why does it seems like the system has a vendetta against a grieving father who didn't assault anyone besides the dog which was thrown out of court.

His charges are pretty minor in the scope of things. So why at first the no bail. What do they know?
No bail because he had ammunition and as a felon, it's an automatic. Imo

I don't mean this snarky in any way at all, believe me - I just don't know the law enough to say how that could go. I know it's on the books as an automatic something (10 years? dunno) but for the sake of argument, if WH was a rich guy and had a really good attorney, are you saying that he would still be in jail? Guess I've seen too many celebrities get out of similar situations with a high powered lawyer. ??

I don't mean this snarky in any way at all, believe me - I just don't know the law enough to say how that could go. I know it's on the books as an automatic something (10 years? dunno) but for the sake of argument, if WH was a rich guy and had a really good attorney, are you saying that he would still be in jail? Guess I've seen too many celebrities get out of similar situations with a high powered lawyer. ??
I don't think you're being snarky, at all.
I just remember us talking about that before. Guess I need to link. Give me a few.

Possibly WH was considered a flight risk and/or dangerous in some way if released? Bail wouldn't be a possibility in some cases.

Possibly WH was considered a flight risk and/or dangerous in some way if released? Bail wouldn't be a possibility in some cases.

That's what I thought, too - that and/or they just wanted him to stay the heck out of their investigation!

Just thinking outside the box (as they say, haha)...since we are thinking of others not necessarily close to the family, I remember WH's sister made a reference to a guy (EV), she said something simple like "Ask Jen about EV". I guess rumors abound everywhere and maybe the only person who really knows anything is the person who did it, and hopefully, LE.

IMO they didn't grant bail is because he's a flight risk since twice his charges have shown history of him running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back