Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you actually do a search on heroin and addiction, you can find some message boards where people actually discuss and ask questions about using and how much and do they get hooked, etc. etc. It's pretty interesting because these people are asking questions before they ever use. It's curiosity or they want to know if they will get hooked or how long it takes or how often before they get hooked. It kind of gives a real world insight into how people think and how something can start out so innocently or a curiosity.

I think so too. I think the house where she was was more than an abandoned house. I think the house has some sort of significance, symbolically or sentimentally.

What keeps rolling through my mind is not only why that house but also why an abandoned house. Of all the possible remote areas where someone could hide a body so well that it's never found - or at least not found for a long time - why choose to dump it behind a house?

It seems like a high risk spot - the owners could hire someone to come in to tidy up the lawn, the property could be surveyed, kids might decide to use it as a party house and so on. I'm stretching quite a bit here but I wonder if whoever chose that spot wanted AJ to be discovered and returned to her family at some point. Maybe not right away, but eventually.

If you actually do a search on heroin and addiction, you can find some message boards where people actually discuss and ask questions about using and how much and do they get hooked, etc. etc. It's pretty interesting because these people are asking questions before they ever use. It's curiosity or they want to know if they will get hooked or how long it takes or how often before they get hooked. It kind of gives a real world insight into how people think and how something can start out so innocently or a curiosity.

That's something I'll definitely not ever research or read. I'm curious about crimes and a lot of weird things but most definitely not about that. That's definitely a thing I didn't even known existed, people curious about using such a damn thing. I still "appreciate " the information about those things existing, those forums and stuff.
But to me knowing that even exists makes me so sad and mad and sick.
OT reminded me of when I told a friend about how many ways are there to commit suicide that I know of and pondered about. I asked him if he knew how to cut wrists properly. He said: no and I don't even want to know.
That's exactly how I feel about those forums / discussions you mentioned.

What's wrong with the world these days? :(

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

That's something I'll definitely not ever research or read. I'm curious about crimes and a lot of weird things but most definitely not about that. That's definitely a thing I didn't even known existed, people curious about using such a damn thing. I still "appreciate " the information about those things existing, those forums and stuff.
OT reminded me of when I told a friend about how many ways are there to commit suicide that I know of and pondered about. I asked him if he knew how to cut wrists properly. He said: no and I don't even want to know.

Yeah I was actually trying to find info about heroin because I have no experience with it or know someone that uses it. I found those message boards and was shocked but it gives a real world look into things that actually go on.

There is an abandoned house not far from me. The local (bad) teens use it as a hang out. They drink, do drugs and whatever else they do in there. I have driven by it at night and it's rock n rolling.

IMO AJ was not, necessarily, dumped at the Franklin home. It may have been a local hang out. She may have been hanging out there with others (i am sure she was not alone), she may have tried smoking something laced with heroin (knowingly or not) and she OD'd. Left there by whoever was with her.

I find it very very hard to believe that she was injected with heroin or forcibly given heroin to snort or smoke. JMO.

Yeah I was actually trying to find info about heroin because I have no experience with it or know someone that uses it. I found those message boards and was shocked but it gives a real world look into things that actually go on.

I had seen one where people would write in and ask how many days they had and how many highs they could get in before they had there blood drawn for a clean test for court! There were a few other questions ppl had, but that was the main interest. Seems to miss the mark to me.

What keeps rolling through my mind is not only why that house but also why an abandoned house. Of all the possible remote areas where someone could hide a body so well that it's never found - or at least not found for a long time - why choose to dump it behind a house?

It seems like a high risk spot - the owners could hire someone to come in to tidy up the lawn, the property could be surveyed, kids might decide to use it as a party house and so on. I'm stretching quite a bit here but I wonder if whoever chose that spot wanted AJ to be discovered and returned to her family at some point. Maybe not right away, but eventually.

Well, somebody knew it was there bc the back brick steps were being messed with. I think. I would really like to know what the woman in the trailer had to say. To me she would be the most reliable source as to whether there had been frequent visitors over there. Like what went on in the back woods there and such.

Do they (LE) always enter homes with masks on as they did in this case? If not, did they have reason to believe they needed to? Makes you wonder what their tips were? Like it was a known drug locale or what?

Wow and more wow...you guys have given me an insight that I had only touched on. It's more prevalent than most people think. It's the biggest story in Time magazine and also on CNN. As for myself, I'm a product of the 70's and I remember Quaaludes, etc. so I'm not judging. I'm starting to think she was a little angry at home and went with some friends to "blow off steam" and like Cookie M said, they may not have known till the next morning. We really don't know but am happy that everybody on here wants justice. RIP AJ

There is an abandoned house not far from me. The local (bad) teens use it as a hang out. They drink, do drugs and whatever else they do in there. I have driven by it at night and it's rock n rolling.

IMO AJ was not, necessarily, dumped at the Franklin home. It may have been a local hang out. She may have been hanging out there with others (i am sure she was not alone), she may have tried smoking something laced with heroin (knowingly or not) and she OD'd. Left there by whoever was with her.

I find it very very hard to believe that she was injected with heroin or forcibly given heroin to snort or smoke. JMO.

That it happened at the house makes a lot of sense IMO. The only thing that says no (to me) is that we've not heard a peep about it being a local hangout or party house. It just seems like word would have leaked out. Kind of like how you know about the party house near you.

That it happened at the house makes a lot of sense IMO. The only thing that says no (to me) is that we've not heard a peep about it being a local hangout or party house. It just seems like word would have leaked out. Kind of like how you know about the party house near you.

I can tell you that I had no idea about this house for years. Neither did my kids. My oldest son was "invited" to "the house" when he was a jr in high school. When I mentioned it to other parents...they were shocked. Most of the local teens didn't know about it.

. I guess I never thought of the property on which she was found as a "party" location. It is pretty far from where she lived. I'm back in AJ's neighborhood this week, and the teens I know here say they would never go so far to "party". And when I was their age, neither would I. There are just too many places closer to her home where such things could happen. I also believe that if this property was getting so many visitors, the neighbors would have mentioned it to the media. The area is very rural. People take note of strange comings and goings.

Knowing Wes' background

-as a forger (and burglary, IIRC)
-his past financial illegalities
-and past possible collaborators,
-and that when you look up leans on houses or property values with the names, similarly named owned properties may show up in your search,

it seems possible to me that somebody doing such a search, would hit on this house, and that if their intent was to have AJ found eventually looking like she was dumped after some accidental overdose, they would want some link to lead to her and may have tipped things in that direction when the time was right for them. It sounds convoluted but may begin to explain the choice of the house.

So many unanswered questions still :(

Why that house?
How did the heroin get into her system?
When was her actual TOD?
Actual MOD?
Who was really texting from her phone?
How many people were involved?
Who tossed her clothes on the side of the road in Chesapeake?
Where did that tip about the clothes REALLY come from?
Who scattered her debit card on the street a block away from her home?
How did that jacket REALLY get into CF's house?
Who all knew WH broke in, and kept it to themselves?
Who has some of the answers to these questions and is still walking free?
How much does WH really know about what happened?
What's the real story behind the whole $200/gas station meeting?

I can almost guarantee there are people in AJ's life that have some of these answers and they're not in jail. For that matter, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn they're reading this very forum. I sure hope LE has more answers than we do, and an arrest and charges are coming quickly. AJ deserves justice no matter who's involved.

. I guess I never thought of the property on which she was found as a "party" location. It is pretty far from where she lived. I'm back in AJ's neighborhood this week, and the teens I know here say they would never go so far to "party". And when I was their age, neither would I. There are just too many places closer to her home where such things could happen. I also believe that if this property was getting so many visitors, the neighbors would have mentioned it to the media. The area is very rural. People take note of strange comings and goings.

The neighborhood kids may not...but Wes may have shown them a "cool abandoned" house. He had his posse. His followers.

Thanks to all of you, for your experiences. I had no idea this was going on. This one is also in Virginia Beach to me has the same ring as AJ. I believe also everyone that knows AJ should stop worry about what they may have done right or wrong and reach outside this whole family and friends for answers, if what we have heard from them is all they know.

Virginia Beach police investigate woman’s death near Shore Drive

Police say they’re still investigating if foul play in her death is involved. The Medical Examiner has not released the cause of death.

Investigators are now looking at Auman’s cellphone records to see if they can find any clues. The phone was “wiped clean and set back to factory settings,” according to the warrant.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/03/virginia-beach-police-investigate-womans-death-near-shore-drive/

As a writer, I sometimes research strange things like this, and I have absolutely no interest in trying the drugs myself. But, yes, it's very sad that people's lives are such that they have an interest in harming themselves. Very sad. :(

RSBM
Novice or not, I don't believe one wouldn't know the difference between coke and heroin. You can tell just by looking at it. JMHO

ETA given the above post between mine and the one I quoted, maybe I was too fast on my opinion. Maybe because I grew up around drug people since before I was even born, unfortunately.
Sorry didn't meant to offend anyone.

This made me laugh and think of my hubby. He and I grew up in such different environments...night and day! Although I have known and have family members who smoke weed and from what I have been told, used to dabble in Coke (back in their young, stupid days), if you put a pile of Heroin, a pile of Coke and a pile of powdered sugar in front of me, I would have no clue what was what! lol

This made me laugh and think of my hubby. He and I grew up in such different environments...night and day! Although I have known and have family members who smoke weed and from what I have been told, used to dabble in Coke (back in their young, stupid days), if you put a pile of Heroin, a pile of Coke and a pile of powdered sugar in front of me, I would have no clue what was what! lol

Now you made me laugh picturing those three piles. :)
I get what you mean buy it's different being in that environment or actually seeing the thing, which are both awful situations.
But seriously thank you for the laugh,light mood is much appreciated :)

Knowing Wes' background

-as a forger (and burglary, IIRC)
-his past financial illegalities
-and past possible collaborators,
-and that when you look up leans on houses or property values with the names, similarly named owned properties may show up in your search,

it seems possible to me that somebody doing such a search, would hit on this house, and that if their intent was to have AJ found eventually looking like she was dumped after some accidental overdose, they would want some link to lead to her and may have tipped things in that direction when the time was right for them. It sounds convoluted but may begin to explain the choice of the house.

Like if someone called in an "anonymous" tip and said that Stokes owned the house. Sort of like "tips" were being called in about her clothes and the jacket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back