Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was an interesting interview. If anyone watched it AJ's mom was talking about hoping there would be an arrest but she used "person" a couple of times so it seems that she thinks it's just one unless she's choosing her words. And also, I think by the police comments they have a prime suspect and are making their case and trying to get it right.

Im glad I had a chance to watch the livestream above. Jennifer Hadsell actually appears human in it. Maybe she was just suffering from shock after all.

BREAKING NEWS:

NORFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- A new witness has come forward that could possibly testify against Wesley Hadsell in the connection of the death of his adoptive daughter, according to court documents.

Hadsell’s attorney, Keith Loren Kimball is asking a federal judge to withdraw him as counsel for Hadsell. Kimball cites a conflict of interest that prevents him from representing him any further.

The court documents say Kimball currently represents another individual who is cooperating with investigators in the case of the death of Anjelica Hadsell, Hadsell’s adoptive daughter.

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local...s-may-testify-against-wesley-hadsell/67799671

Motion to withdraw as counsel: http://www.scribd.com/doc/302210634/Wesley-Hadsell-motion-to-withdraw-as-counsel

Specifically, this “other client” has certain information about Mr. Hadsell and the “other client” wants and intends tocooperate with the Government. In fact, this “other client” has already provided his/her information to law enforcement/the Government with the hope that he/she receives a reduction in his/her state sentence and federal sentence for “substantial assistance.”

Fellow inmate??

Appears that way.

I said months and months ago that WH's mouth was going to be his undoing.

He obviously likes to talk and I am glad that he did.
It was only a matter of time.

Idk. I'm very skeptical of how a lawyer can jump ship like that. Isn't that against the law to represent you one day and then drop you to represent a guy that is out to put you away for a reduced sentence on unrelated charges.

Also WH may have been testing the waters and told this guy fake details that will prove untrue which a jury would find the key witness was just desperate to save their own behind.

Idk.

Idk. I'm very skeptical of how a lawyer can jump ship like that. Isn't that against the law to represent you one day and then drop you to represent a guy that is out to put you away for a reduced sentence on unrelated charges.

Also WH may have been testing the waters and told this guy fake details that will prove untrue which a jury would find the key witness was just desperate to save their own behind.

Idk.
Way to rain on the parade, Dex.

(you know I love you!)

I am so glad to hear of some possible movement in this case. AJ deserves justice.

I think it is more like WH is guilty, is probably lying to his lawyer, and now the lawyer knows it and doesn't want to represent him on any further charges. This is the second lawyer to abandon him now right?

If not just a fellow inmate, who else close to this case is currently incarcerated?

Idk.

The court documents are more clear. This new witness was already represented by the firm that also represents Wes, presumably for another charge that has him in the federal system. He has come forward with information that Wes' direct attorney has knowledge of. Because of that knowledge, he no longer can provide full representation to Wes without breaking confidentiality for the other client.

I believe there is evidence that LE has withheld that will confirm the veracity of this witness. There would have to be, otherwise there would be no question of trading reduced sentencing for this witness' statement.

The court documents are more clear. This new witness was already represented by the firm that also represents Wes, presumably for another charge that has him in the federal system. He has come forward with information that Wes' direct attorney has knowledge of. Because of that knowledge, he no longer can provide full representation to Wes without breaking confidentiality for the other client.

I believe there is evidence that LE has withheld that will confirm the veracity of this witness. There would have to be, otherwise there would be no question of trading reduced sentencing for this witness' statement.

Well said. :)

I sure hope they have something to corroborate the inmate's story. Desperate inmates have been known to make up ' 'jail house confessions' just to get time off their own sentences.

Then again, if anyone is stupid enough to admit guilt to another inmate, it would have to be motormouth Wes.

Im glad I had a chance to watch the livestream above. Jennifer Hadsell actually appears human in it. Maybe she was just suffering from shock after all.

I said the same thing to my husband after I saw it.

I sure hope they have something to corroborate the inmate's story. Desperate inmates have been known to make up ' 'jail house confessions' just to get time off their own sentences.

Then again, if anyone is stupid enough to admit guilt to another inmate, it would have to be motormouth Wes.

I think the timing of this lends credibility, too. With the anniversary occurring, it would have increased the stress on motormouth Wes, who has apparently reached the limit of his ability to keep it zipped.

ETA: By lending credibility, I mean just in my own mind, not in a legal sense. ;)

Does it have to be an inmate?

I took it as someone came forward that had "helped" Wes in some way. That person was ready to admit what he/she had done to assist in whatever way, as long as Wes was prosecuted and he/she wasn't.
???

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Idk.

I was wondering the same thing. Wouldn't that have been a conflict of interest in the very beginning?
Also, I believe that it is someone that was arrested alongside the time that WH was probably arrested that we just didn't know about in MSM but that possibly other's knew about. I think it's drug related charges that could possibly result in a very long jail sentence and maybe they could have been an accomplice to drug use or someone else that maybe police suspect helped WH dispose of evidence like the drugs or even AJ's belongings. I think LE arrested this person on other charges but connected them to WH in the very beginning. JMO.

From the affidavit:

Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence. Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially beutilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing.
Additionally, based upon information and belief, there is a strong possibility that the “other client” could ultimately become a potential witness against Mr. Hadsell if he is prosecuted - in stateor federal court - with a crime relating to his adopted daughter’s disappearance and/or death.

:bombshell:

Does it have to be an inmate?

I took it as someone came forward that had "helped" Wes in some way. That person was ready to admit what he/she had done to assist in whatever way, as long as Wes was prosecuted and he/she wasn't.
???

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

The way this reads
Specifically, this “other client” has certain information about Mr. Hadsell and the “other client” wants and intends to cooperate with the Government. In fact, this “other client” has already provided his/her information to law enforcement/the Government with the hope that he/she receives a reduction in his/her state sentence and federal sentence for “substantial assistance.”

Says to me, whoever this "other client" is, is someone currently incarcerated, and wants to have their sentence reduced in exchange for the substantial assistance they intend to provide LE, in their case against Wes. Although, the information this person has is NOT related to his ammo charge but could be impactful on his sentence because the info does directly relate to what happened to AJ:

“Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence. Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially be utilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing. Additionally, based upon information and belief, there is a strong possibility that the “other client” could ultimately become a potential witness against Mr. Hadsell if he is prosecuted - in state or federal court - with a crime relating to his adopted daughter’s disappearance and/or death

http://www.scribd.com/doc/302210634/Wesley-Hadsell-motion-to-withdraw-as-counsel

It is entirely possible this "other person" actually IS NOT an inmate, but is currently charged with something & facing a prison sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back