Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible AJ's phone and debit card were taken away as some type of punishment due to a family feud-disagreement type thing, then later the debit card cut up and thrown out as a distraction.

OR

Maybe as some type of punishment, AJ's debit card was cut up prior to her disappearance and placed back in its spot in her wallet or purse or whatever she carried, and then some heated discussion/argument took place and AJ left to blow off steam and after leaving the house and walking, possibly to convenience store or somewhere, she gets her debit card out as she's planning to use it and discovers it's been cut up and so she throws it down.

Just thinking out loud, this is all JMO/thoughts/possibilities/theories

It's possible AJ's phone and debit card were taken away as some type of punishment due to a family feud-disagreement type thing, then later the debit card cut up and thrown out as a distraction.

OR

Maybe as some type of punishment, AJ's debit card was cut up prior to her disappearance and placed back in its spot in her wallet or purse or whatever she carried, and then some heated discussion/argument took place and AJ left to blow off steam and after leaving the house and walking, possibly to convenience store or somewhere, she gets her debit card out as she's planning to use it and discovers it's been cut up and so she throws it down.

Just thinking out loud, this is all JMO/thoughts/possibilities/theories

Or another idea previously raised by WSers here is that Hadsell learned of how to make it look like she ran away, from guides on the web that specifically instruct kids to cut up their credit cards. Maybe Hadsell tried to get too many birds with one stone, first cutting up the cards to fuel the runaway theory, then switched to having setups with nephbro taking pictures, which would fit the whole con mentality, just keep switching the story, it seems to me.

Probably unlikely, but if AJ had the sort of fight where a parent/parent figure/step was giving her the "under my roof/my rules" speech, I could see her cutting up her debit card and tossing it, saying "fine, don't give me any more money" kind of thing. But hard to do spontaneously...not likely to be carrying scissors...

Huh. I wonder if LE's silence towards the family may have prompted someone to start bugging WH to DO SOMETHING. If perhaps he wouldn't have gone all Encyclopedia Brown if someone who wasn't getting updated by LE and knew nothing was pressuring him to take action.

And I'm back to spinning in circles. Two posts. lol. I'll be in the corner, dizzy as heck if ya'll need me.

Extra points (and a cupcake) for "gone all Encyclopedia Brown." :great::cupcake:

AJ was a college student home on Spring Break.. Did she go to LW on a scholarship? if not, who paid for it? Just wondering...

AJ was a college student home on Spring Break.. Did she go to LW on a scholarship? if not, who paid for it? Just wondering...
Someone said in a previous thread she had a full ride. Not sure if that's fact or rumor.

Since the truck was at the house; How many of her friends have cars and when were they called?

Since the truck was at the house; How many of her friends have cars and when were they called?

Does MOM have a car?
Or .... does she use AJ's car. (the one we heard about)
Then that would make sense why she would need the red truck because MOM uses her car.
Right?

Now what kind of car is it?

I have to wonder if the lead investigators have told JH to keep a lid on things, ultimate goal is finding out what happened to AJ

I was surprised with the warrant of last week, but I have to wonder if it was done to get JH alone to talk to her, without the influence of the entourage that always seems to be hanging around.

There are a ton of parents that buy their kids alcohol, they also get reported, but are arrest warrants issued for the parent. I'm leaning toward this not being new behavior and that is why all the young people hang there, some parents want to be their kids friend, and cross boundaries that they shouldn't, they just want to be seen as the cool parent

I wonder who is WH's most common visitor, who is putting money in his jail account/canteen account. I don't think that WH is smart enough to get away with anything, there really are only a couple of people that he would cover for, he doesn't give me the impression that he would take the fall for just anyone. I have also pondered the thought that they are keeping him in jail to keep him from going vigilante,

How many white vans are in this work fleet?

I've wondered if they have asked any of the key players for DNA,

I just want to check in here. Your thoughts are that Zach swore out a complaint so that JH would take to LE without an entourage? That is an interesting thought. I am not sure why LE would need Zach for that unless he or his children were a witness to the serving of alcohol.

I wonder about DNA samples, fingerprint samples and polys as well.

I just want to check in here. Your thoughts are that Zach swore out a complaint so that JH would take to LE without an entourage? That is an interesting thought. I am not sure why LE would need Zach for that unless he or his children were a witness to the serving of alcohol.

Do you really think anyone here took a polygraph?
I don't.
And Im thinking maybe the info came from one of the kids!
JMO

When I cut up a credit card, I would never turn it lengthwise to cut it up... It's just awkward to do so.

If indeed AJ's name was "intact" on her cut up card, it had to be done deliberately, with the purpose of making sure "whoever" 'found" it (It's a shame this sentence requires that many "...") would know that it was hers.
I can't see any other reason to cut up a debit card in that manner

When I cut up a credit card, I would never turn it lengthwise to cut it up... It's just awkward to do so.

If indeed AJ's name was "intact" on her cut up card, it had to be done deliberately, with the purpose of making sure "whoever" 'found" it (It's a shame this sentence requires that many "...") would know that it was hers.
I can't see any other reason to cut up a debit card in that manner

Agreed 100%. I believe not only was it cut deliberately to leave her name intact but placed in the exact area it was for a specific purpose. To set someone up. Too bad it failed miserably.

Agreed 100%. I believe not only was it cut deliberately to leave her name intact but placed in the exact area it was for a specific purpose. To set someone up. Too bad it failed miserably.

What if it didn't fail miserably?

I'm not 100% positive that it wasn't a slam dunk success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it didn't fail miserably?

I'm not 100% positive that it wasn't a slam dunk success.

I guess that depends on who you think was doing the setting up, and who you think was the intended patsy. :) (And also, how we're defining success)

I guess that depends on who you think was doing the setting up, and who you think was the intended patsy. :)

I guess it's because if WH did all that, his level of stupidity is just appallingly high and I kind of pegged him as only moderately stupid.

I'm just having a hard time getting behind him being in the stupid category of say, someone who calls the cops to complain that they were sold some bad dope.

My thoughts on the JH warrant, many people go through custody situations and call the police on the other parent, more often than not it is a family court issue, and the police state that and don't get involved, if it is a big issue they call in child protective services to remove the children from harm

In this case I have wondered if they wanted to talk to her, alone without the influence of others, and also without tipping others off that it really may be about AJ's disappearance than it is to do with serving alcohol to children.

There really are a lot of weird twists in this case, the family dynamics alone are strange, and so are some of the key players.

I personally can't get past the tattooed eye lids,

Even if her card was cut the other way, imo it would still be easily identifiable. Her name is unique

Even if her card was cut the other way, imo it would still be easily identifiable. Her name is unique

Not if it were cut to smithereens... Why would someone not cut it into tiny, unidentifiable pieces?
Because they wanted it found, and identifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay