Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...trying to clear up a few things here:

Wavy Kid doesn't smoke or vape. He also doesn't live on Anjelica's street. He lives on the street that is the main thoroughfare into the neighborhood.

Smokey Neighbor doesn't smoke, he vapes. He lives on the same street as Anjelica's house...very close to her house.

2 different people.

(Nope, I do not have a link to give you on this. You'll either have to trust that I know what I'm talking about, or assume I'm full of spit.) :)
OT but every time I see the Smokey Neighbor I think of the Smoky Pilgrims.

So there is still no info r.e. how AJ died? I believe there will be rape involved in this case. JMO

Someone raised a very good question earlier and I don't think that it was answered. Was the truck driver going by on the side of the road that Wavy or Smokey could see him or her? If traffic goes by in one direction, then I can see the drivers because their face is in the vehicle side window, but the drivers in traffic going the other way are seated on the far side of the vehicle and I don't see them, particularly if I am sitting up on my porch.

Did we ever determine if the vehicle had tinted glass?

The red truck does indeed have tinted side and rear windows. You can see it clearly in the video here: http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

So there is still no info r.e. how AJ died? I believe there will be rape involved in this case. JMO

I honestly hope you're wrong. This girl suffered more than enough indignity as it is, I don't want to read that she went through that as well. :(

OT but every time I see the Smokey Neighbor I think of the Smoky Pilgrims.

Thanks wfgodot. What a great resource: National Criminal Justice Reference Service ("NCJRS") www.ncjrs.gov. Thanks for the link. Read abstract on Smoky Pilgrims (pub. 1988) -- very interesting; will return for full article available at NCJRS library link.

If Wavy kid was friends with AJ since before anyone else; Then I'm surprised he hasn't publicly stated this sighting to help Wes or to reassure people that she was seen around 2pm.

Smoky nor Wavy has yet spoken publicly to verify said sighting of AJ.

I think they did see the truck. But know AJ wasn't driving it. Even though Wes wanted them to think she was. Jmo

zapped vapes honeydew? Thanks for sharing that, champ, I'm getting a picture here. Thought you more of a pumpkin type.

lol I get a few funny looks when people ask me what flavors I vape.

October will be 3 years for me completely cigarette free.......and thats after smoking 2 packs a day for 25 years.

Brilliant, R-D-Smurf! I have become so bogged down in the minutiae (due to WH's ever-changing "stories") that I have been oblivious to the obvious. Thanks for the reality check!

Unless they were told by LE or they told LE that there is another suspect or suspects they are monitoring and they were told to keep their mouths shut in order not to compromise the investigation.

In other words, don't do what Wes did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case continues to be as confusing as it was on Day 1. So frustrating.

Learning (per msm) that a young man is living in JH's house was a mind-blower. For one thing, Zach never mentioned a male teen living in the same house as his kids so I hope they weren't told to keep it a secret as that would be quite concerning. I also wonder if he was living there prior to AJ going missing. Unless he had a job he would have been in the house that day and as far as we know AJ was alone once JH left for work, so maybe not.

Does anyone think LE found AJ's phone during the April 3 and 4 search in IOW? I ask because I thought it was odd that Joe F reported that LE only searched about a quarter of the pond.

I have always hoped that they found the phone that day.

On a side note. I notice DH has verified that he was working 12hr shifts on the 2nd and 3rd from about 730am to 730pm. Plus he stated he was training someone and his company has gps. So imo DH is in the clear. Jmo

Where did you see this Dex? TIA

I wish someone could (or would) answer these questions: who visits WH in jail? Who does he call? Who funds his account?

It seems odd how much of the discussion I'm reading lately is about people not named as suspects or POI's, and from social media (which I believe we were asked to leave on social media, were we not?)

Someone correct me if I've misunderstood what can and cannot be discussed here?

It seems odd how much of the discussion I'm reading lately is about people not named as suspects or POI's, and from social media (which I believe we were asked to leave on social media, were we not?)

Someone correct me if I've misunderstood what can and cannot be discussed here?

I truly don't see anything wrong with letting people know that a AJ insider has decided to post their whereabouts for said day.

It was a topic on everyones mind. And the person publicly confronted the unspoken question.

I truly don't see anything wrong with letting people know that a AJ insider has decided to post their whereabouts for said day.

She's not a verified poster, though. Regardless of whether she finished the process or not (and I have no idea one way or the other), if it doesn't say "verified" next to her name, then she's not a verified poster. So, maybe if we are going to discuss what she's said, we should clearly state that it's rumor? Or maybe ask a mod how, or even IF, we should discuss it? I dunno.

JMO

She's not a verified poster, though. Regardless of whether she finished the process or not (and I have no idea one way or the other), if it doesn't say "verified" next to her name, then she's not a verified poster. So, maybe if we are going to discuss what she's said, we should clearly state that it's rumor? Or maybe ask a mod how, or even IF, we should discuss it? I dunno.

JMO

We are not talking about Brenchen. Nor a sluether.

We are not talking about Brenchen. Nor a sluether.

Although people not named as suspects, persons of interest and minors are all being mentioned here and last I checked, that's a big fat no-no. Especially if we can't link back to what we're saying because it's from a source that is considered rumor. Unless somehow I've got that wrong?

I hate this case :(

Well any "theories" I've posted that have had anyone other than WH committing this crime have been deleted. So, I give up posting theories, because I don't think he actually killed her. I think he cleaned it up for someone else that he loves deeply. I think this posts falls within the TOS, so hopefully, it will be allowed to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although people not named as suspects, persons of interest and minors are all being mentioned here and last I checked, that's a big fat no-no. Especially if we can't link back to what we're saying because it's from a source that is considered rumor. Unless somehow I've got that wrong?

I hate this case :(

Imo. It's not a rumor if a possible person of interest (in the minds of some people) decided to make a statement on their own volition to help clear their name and whereabouts to the public.

It's only a rumor if it came from someone else's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg