Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about Brenchen. Nor a sluether.

My bad, Dex. There were two separate conversations going on at once. I thought you were talking about Brenchen and the argument story. My page keeps loading and reloading, so it's a serious chore to read and post. :(

My bad, Dex. There were two separate conversations going on at once. I thought you were talking about Brenchen and the argument story. My page keeps loading and reloading, so it's a serious chore to read and post. :(

Lol. I was giving you time to edit.

We can self delete if you like.

Well any "theories" I've posted that have had anyone other than WH committing this crime have been deleted. So, I give up posting theories, because I don't think he actually killed her. I think he cleaned it up for someone else that he loves deeply. I think this posts falls within the TOS, so hopefully, it will be allowed to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. It's hard to keep talking about WH because we have been over and over every word he said. I just watched his jailhouse interview again and you may be right. IF we discount the neighbor seeing AJ "leave the house and return" around 2pm, then when is the last time AJ was seen or heard from? The news certainly reported the neighbor's statement as fact.

Thanks for this. It's hard to keep talking about WH because we have been over and over every word he said. I just watched his jailhouse interview again and you may be right. IF we discount the neighbor seeing AJ "leave the house and return" around 2pm, then when is the last time AJ was seen or heard from? The news certainly reported the neighbor's statement as fact.

I'm not sure we can totally discount the 2 pm sighting. Even ignoring WH, JH also said a neighbor saw AJ driving home at 2 pm. But if we did discount it then I guess it defaults back to 7 or 7:30 am when JH left for work.

Norfolk PD never altered it's initial statement that AJ was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home.

So I guess we don't have any "official" time when AJ was last seen. :(

Another question (if it's in bounds) - Who does WH love more than himself? Don't answer if it will cause trouble, I'm always on thin ice on here and don't want a time out. Just something to ponder.

Another thought - when I first saw or read about the B&E committed by WH, I did question why did he think this neighbor was involved? He was so insistent he took matters into his own hands, maybe with the card but definitely the B&E - that's quite a risk for no outcome. :gaah:

Another question (if it's in bounds) - Who does WH love more than himself? Don't answer if it will cause trouble, I'm always on thin ice on here and don't want a time out. Just something to ponder.

No one?

This is to everyone;

If you had to narrow it down to just 4 of the most important questions that you could ask of an insider in this case, what questions would you feel would be the most valuable information that you would need to continue to sleuth productively?

This is to everyone;

If you had to narrow it down to just 4 of the most important questions that you could ask of an insider in this case, what questions would you feel would be the most valuable information that you would need to continue to sleuth productively?

I would want to know when her last communications were with her friends/family. What did she talk about and what did she have planned on Monday and Tuesday? Did she text any friends during the 4am time frame that she apparently texted JH and WH?

When did she last see her friends? Where did they go? What plans did they have?

Did she have plans with her boyfriend? Were they in close contact?

What do Wavy and Love Kid say about their sightings now?

I wish someone could (or would) answer these questions: who visits WH in jail? Who does he call? Who funds his account?

It's me. I send him a little sumthin' sumthin' just to keep him going. ;)

That was my guess.

As Dex would say, bingo! That's why I can't imagine him helping anyone else or covering up for anyone else.
And I'm afraid to answer the 4 questions asked but I'll think about it and try to answer without getting throw in time out.

My questions would be, mostly, about the family dynamics. Don't want to go there or to the naughty corner.

Interestingly enough, Norfolk PD did. They changed it to late evening/early morning the 2nd to 3rd. It was in a pm to a member here, to Kenny Jarels with HSTNG, and one other place that now I can't recall. But it stood out to me since the police said so little, it seemed significant.

Aha! So are we now in agreement that it was Tues around 7am-ish? So then she cleaned house, maybe got interrupted...
And was the argument with her mom that Monday night (if there was really an argument?).

Interestingly enough, Norfolk PD did. They changed it to late evening/early morning the 2nd to 3rd. It was in a pm to a member here, to Kenny Jarels with HSTNG, and one other place that now I can't recall. But it stood out to me since the police said so little, it seemed significant.

But that wasn't via sighting. It was via text.

I still don't get why her last supposed text to JH was put down and reported as last seen and heard from in the media.

Especially when moms didnt think the text was her.

This is to everyone;

1. What exactly was going on between WH/JH for the month leading up to this (the marriage, the living situation)
2. had AJ branched out and "moved on" from her old hometown friends and were they still living in high school life
3. what did AJ think about WH (meaning did she see him as a father figure, as her mother's husband, as a drugged using ex con, etc.)
4. what exactly went on in that house all day Sunday and into Monday (because I find the lack social media interesting)

This is to everyone;

The first question that pops into my mind is for WH's sister. Why did you so suddenly stop believing WH when AJ was found?

I have other questions, of course, but that one comes to mind first.

1. What exactly was going on between WH/JH for the month leading up to this (the marriage, the living situation)
2. had AJ branched out and "moved on" from her old hometown friends and were they still living in high school life
3. what did AJ think about WH (meaning did she see him as a father figure, as her mother's husband, as a drugged using ex con, etc.)
4. what exactly went on in that house all day Sunday and into Monday (because I find the lack social media interesting)

Great questions!!

The first question that pops into my mind is for WH's sister. Why did you so suddenly stop believing WH when AJ was found?

I have other questions, of course, but that one comes to mind first.

Yes! What did he say that freaked you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay