Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here are my questions:
1) If AJ had an argument about money with JH and got really angry, who would she turn to?
2) What was AJ's knowledge of drugs at school/home?
3) If WH and JH were over, would he hit on AJ? ewwww.
4) Was one guy more obsessed with her, trying to be with her, more than any one else?

I would want to know when her last communications were with her friends/family. What did she talk about and what did she have planned on Monday and Tuesday? Did she text any friends during the 4am time frame that she apparently texted JH and WH?

When did she last see her friends? Where did they go? What plans did they have?

Did she have plans with her boyfriend? Were they in close contact?

What do Wavy and Love Kid say about their sightings now?

My question is where did Mom think she was all night?

This is why I think something happened when her social media stopped.

I volunteer Dexter to conduct the interview and Mountain_Kat to bring along the rubber hose.

Just when we thought we were out; They pull us back in.

MsMarple. Get the boat ready. Lol

Zach mentioned that her sister saw her in the morning, before they left for school.

Very important question. Did Hadsell play a role in delaying AJ's mom in reporting her missing, besides possibly having sent the texts from AJ's phone, what could he have told her, why did they believe she may have gone away on her own and would come back or did they ever really believe that at all?

Aha! So are we now in agreement that it was Tues around 7am-ish? So then she cleaned house, maybe got interrupted...
And was the argument with her mom that Monday night (if there was really an argument?).

Is someone able to tell me where the information about the alleged argument between mom & daughter originated? Maybe it was in an article or interview that I missed?

Here is my Question.

When was the last time Her sisters spoke to her?

I would want to know when her last communications were with her friends/family. What did she talk about and what did she have planned on Monday and Tuesday? Did she text any friends during the 4am time frame that she apparently texted JH and WH?

When did she last see her friends? Where did they go? What plans did they have?

Did she have plans with her boyfriend? Were they in close contact?

What do Wavy and Love Kid say about their sightings now?

Where are you getting a 4am time frame? The very first msm reports said 4:30am but then were all changed to 5:30am. This is actually the first time I'm seeing 4am so I'm just curious.

"I think there are other people involved either in her death or in a cover up. Also remember way back when in the beginning there was rumor about her going to blow off stem? We kind of assumed that she was going for a walk but she could have gone with the person in the white car. Maybe it wasn't drugs. Maybe it was alcohol. She has made references to her drinking on her Twitter. Kids have actually died from alcohol poisoning. We have also seen cases of sexual assaults/rapes when girls have been passed out as well lately. What it she did go with friends, drank too much, woke up during an assault, starting fighting back, and was killed or just simply died of alcohol poisoning. What if an adult supplied the alcohol? What is someone though well what's done is done. We can't bring her back but "mom" or "dad" or very close friend will go for jail for his and we don't want that to happen because we can't bring her back so let's just agree to cover it up. Hey it's just another scenario to consider as well. Just an opinion as always."

Going along the alcohol lines what if WH did meet up with AJ AND her friends/friend and purchased alcohol for them at the gas station. I am not exonerating WH for the cause of her death, I am just throwing out another theory.

I would need four questions for each player in this case. I think.
All in all..I think, thus far, I am at about 40+ questions.

And asking just four questions would bring up a dozen new ones. IMO

Where are you getting a 4am time frame? The very first msm reports said 4:30am but then were all changed to 5:30am. This is actually the first time I'm seeing 4am so I'm just curious.

sorry, just rounded it off. I was just meaning the early am texting ---did any of her friends hear from her or see her during the time she was supposedly 'missing' from home.

My daughter stomped off mad at us a few times at that age too. But she went right to her best friends house. I knew where she was. Didnt any of her friends know that she was mad and ' not ready to come home' yet?

Link Please. Lol

I think she was just putting her basic questions out there. Which were really good questions. And the intended time frame was understood in my eyes. Jmo

Zach mentioned that her sister saw her in the morning, before they left for school.

Very important question. Did Hadsell play a role in delaying AJ's mom in reporting her missing, besides possibly having sent the texts from AJ's phone, what could he have told her, why did they believe she may have gone away on her own and would come back or did they ever really believe that at all?

I don't really feel that WH would have to convince anyone to wait on the missing persons report.

Think about it from this point-of-view; my college age daughter is home for a visit. I had a little tiff with her sometime before her sister & I left for school/work. We got home, Miss College said she's out with friends. That's not unusual to you but I wish she would've finished my laundry! Later I get a text saying that she's not ready to come home yet - I still may feel a little heated over our tiff earlier. I knew she was going to get a birthday present for her BF on Tuesday, since his party was already planned (I'm giving WS the benefit-of-the-doubt here). So I try calling her to see what the plan is or when she'll be home. Her cell continuously goes to voicemail. I call her friends and no one has heard from her. Her friends send out messages for me to help locate her and no one has seen or heard from her. Then I realize that her boyfriend hasn't even seen or heard from her since the day before. I find that very odd. Should I call the police? I sure am going to be embarrassed when I file a report and find out there was nothing wrong. It's ok, my husband said he will find her. I have confidence in him.

My husband returns with nothing. Wow, I am really getting worried here. I know I have to wait for 24 hours to file a report. I am not sure now those texts really sounded like her. I am going to call anyways, but it's probably going to turn out to be nothing. I am going to be so embarrassed. But, what if? I better call to be safe. I'm sure everything is ok but the girls are upset and I should just call. It's been too long and this really isn't like her ....

I would like to know what that final thing was that finally caused alarm enough to finally call?

I don't think WH talked anyone out of reporting AJ MIA. I think it just naturally unfolded that way.

Another question (if it's in bounds) - Who does WH love more than himself? Don't answer if it will cause trouble, I'm always on thin ice on here and don't want a time out. Just something to ponder.

I considered this at some length, but came to the conclusion that a toddler would lack the arm strength to asphyxiate an athletically built girl like AJ. It could have been a banana peel on the kitchen floor, I suppose, anything is possible at this point.

Link Please. Lol

I think she was just putting her basic questions out there. Which were really good questions. And the intended time frame was understood in my eyes. Jmo

I was going to post a pic of a chain link fence, but thought better of it ;) I assumed she was referring to the 4:30 deal but the way this story changes I just had to be sure, lol.

So what is the official last sighting of AJ? 7:00 a.m. before school on Monday? Now I am totally confused by what the NPD had on their webpage, although I think they meant Tuesday morning was the last text, but did they officially changed the last time anyone saw AJ to Tuesday a.m.?

So what is the official last sighting of AJ? 7:00 a.m. before school on Monday? Now I am totally confused by what the NPD had on their webpage, although I think they meant Tuesday morning was the last text, but did they officially changed the last time anyone saw AJ to Tuesday a.m.?

I think the last one that anyone actually puts any credibility into (of seeing her alive and well, that is) is the 7:00-7:30 sighting on the Monday before JH and the younger sisters left for school/work.

I don't really feel that WH would have to convince anyone to wait on the missing persons report.

Think about it from this point-of-view; my college age daughter is home for a visit. I had a little tiff with her sometime before her sister & I left for school/work. We got home, Miss College said she's out with friends. That's not unusual to you but I wish she would've finished my laundry! Later I get a text saying that she's not ready to come home yet - I still may feel a little heated over our tiff earlier. I knew she was going to get a birthday present for her BF on Tuesday, since his party was already planned (I'm giving WS the benefit-of-the-doubt here). So I try calling her to see what the plan is or when she'll be home. Her cell continuously goes to voicemail. I call her friends and no one has heard from her. Her friends send out messages for me to help locate her and no one has seen or heard from her. Then I realize that her boyfriend hasn't even seen or heard from her since the day before. I find that very odd. Should I call the police? I sure am going to be embarrassed when I file a report and find out there was nothing wrong. It's ok, my husband said he will find her. I have confidence in him.

My husband returns with nothing. Wow, I am really getting worried here. I know I have to wait for 24 hours to file a report. I am not sure now those texts really sounded like her. I am going to call anyways, but it's probably going to turn out to be nothing. I am going to be so embarrassed. But, what if? I better call to be safe. I'm sure everything is ok but the girls are upset and I should just call. It's been too long and this really isn't like her ....

I would like to know what that final thing was that finally caused alarm enough to finally call?

I don't think WH talked anyone out of reporting AJ MIA. I think it just naturally unfolded that way.

Plausible to a point.

Tiff or not.

Around 9 or 10pm. You say

Call your sister and see if she's coming home tonight.

This will ensure that she picks up since sis is calling from her phone.

Jmo

Hey guys, please remember to post links when stating facts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member