Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach has changed the settings on his personal blog so that it's essentially private (open to invitation only). Private means it's content is no longer open for discussion here if I understand TOS correctly.
Yep! If it's private now we can't discuss it.

In the state of Va. you can be charged for drug possession simply by being in possession of drug residue. The fact that WH wasn't charged makes me wonder if there is a bigger case being built regarding drugs/drug trafficking.

http://www.virginiadrugcrimes.info

aGREED....like a case that will include EVERYONE involved...we all know if a person gets pinched they squeal....I am sure there is a person/people LE has informing of activity and none is the wiser in this group....but it all comes out in the wash ;)

JMO IMO MOO

Just checking in...and yes, I don't think WH did drugs all by his lonesome. Since Wendy was on MSM giving that interview about "having blinders on", she has since written a sort of answer to why she started feeling that way. Don't know if I can go into it on here so better not. Hope all the funding has fallen flat except for the Special Olympics.

Remember early on when Zach said the last time he spoke to Wes was about a week prior to AJ's disappearance? Did he ever say what that conversation was about?

IMO, If WH wasn't living at the house, there wouldn't have been a 'passing conversation' while Zach was picking up or dropping off his girls, so I just wondered if Zach expanded at all on that. Not that he needed to by any means.

Edited: As I read back through what I posted, I realized it might come across that I thought Zach/Wes had a friendship of sorts, which is definitely not my take on the situation. I wonder if there was some sort of 'incident' or something going on in the home that one of them felt the need to inform the other about.

It's stated somewhere that a scale was found in the hotel room, right? Wouldn't someone need a scale if they are a dealer? would someone need a scale if they are the only one using? or does someone that uses , need a scale to make sure they got what they paid for?
In My opinion (based on years of experience from a family member) NO, if one is just using or even using a lot, NO. However; the bigger, heavier users end up funding their own habit by selling. So IMO, Yes he was dealing.

I would like to know if we can discuss it here too. It's good info but I don't want to get us shut down. The rules vary from case to case so if we got some clarification before sharing a link that would probably be best.

PM a Mod and ask. :)

based on my understanding after reading TOS again- it is totally fine to link to a public blog. Is this correct? Just remember that it isn't to be considered absolute fact.
Because there is a public blog where questions posed by WS members are being answered by WHS. Will give us more to discuss and consider IMO. It is the most info (true or not) that I have seen since WH was blabbing in his interviews.

You can always pm the link to bessie and ask if it's okay to link the blog in question. In fact, I'd highly recommend it before discussing it further.

I sent the wonderful Bessie a link for review so we will hopefully hear one way or another soon.

Thank you. I did.
But...if the rules say it is okay, why do I need to ask? The rules don't say sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Just probably best to get the ok first. I personally would prefer to check than have AJs thread pulled. I'm happy to wait for a response.

Thank you. I did.
But...if the rules say it is okay, why do I need to ask? The rules don't say sometimes yes and sometimes no.

This would be a good question to pm a mod about. :) But briefly, occasionally the mods have to adjust the rules on a case-by-case basis, especially in difficult cases like this. Asking for clarification before posting saves the mods from having to delete a lot of posts, which is a lot of work, and can cause the thread to be shut down while they do it. That's happened here, so we're extra cautious.

Blogs are always subject to admin/mod approval. The one in question here is definitely not allowed.

:tyou:

Blogs are always subject to admin/mod approval. The one in question here is definitely not allowed.

:tyou:

Thanks for clearing that up, bessie :) There are numerous blogs out there discussing this case and from what I can see, none of them use the same discretion as the guidelines here, especially as it pertains to minors and naming people not named by LE has suspects or POIs.

If Virginia doesn't have parole, why do they have "The Virginia Parole Board??"

http://vpb.virginia.gov/

The Board’s mission is to grant parole to those offenders whose release is compatible with public safety.

Virginia is State.

Robbing a bank is a Federal crime and is subject to Federal laws.

The Sentencing Reform Act of 1984 abolished federal parole and states that federal civilian defendants sentenced for offenses committed after November 1, 1987, would no longer be eligible for parole.

Just popping in again, headed to girls soccer game. I went back out in the boat just because, and brought something to take a picture. I spotted it again and got close enough to get good picture. Thinking of AJ. PLEASE LET THERE BE JUSTICE.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members