Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the trial date is for burglary?

ALL charges now show trial date of 7/8
63afea0e6d384c6b9b543c4ac054e348.jpg

says grand jury 5/20 that for the orig charges
I think that still stands

And I'd agree, however, the grand jury decides whether or not it should go to trial... But there is already a trial date now set. How can that happen if the Grand Jury hasn't decided to indict or not? This status change happened in the last 2 hours, as I looked at 1pm EST and it was still only grand jury. If you look at my pic, this screenshot is for one of the Original charges.

That's why I am wondering if he has waived.

I wondered early on, when we had the Dodge Caravan sighting at the Franklin house, if WH could have returned to the dump site to plant evidence. Now I'm really starting to wonder...did he actually take something that belonged to CF from the house, and plant it at the Franklin house? Is THIS where the statutory burglary comes in?

I dunno. But it's an interesting thought.
I was just gonna go there. Could they have found his fingerprints on the Franklin house door, shed, etc?

I still believe that when AJ's SM posts stopped, she was gone. jmo

With all due respect, why in a morass of bad information you can pick to question, would you question one of the few things that LE has released for a timeline?

I still believe that when AJ's SM posts stopped, she was gone. jmo

I agree. The police report on any form of any kind can say"on or about such and such date".

Doesn't have to be the real date.

Watch the people in this case that aren't talking.

I keep checking back expecting to see that an arrest has been made. I hope we are just waiting for forensics to tie up the last few bits so we can see justice for AJ.

I was just gonna go there. Could they have found his fingerprints on the Franklin house door, shed, etc?

His fingerprints on a door, the house or the shed? Doubtful. I don't believe CF has ever been to the house in Franklin. But...perhaps something that belonged to him ended up there. A shirt? A jacket? A sheet? A blanket? Hair from his dog? Or some object that DID have his fingerprints on? The possibilities are endless, imo.

JH isn't talking

Except to run off the media, then we heard her loud and clear. Why did she think she was safe, did she think she knew where she was? When those texts (supposedly from AJ) did not sound right, did the searches intensify? So many questions.

I agree. The police report on any form of any kind can say"on or about such and such date".

Doesn't have to be the real date.

Watch the people in this case that aren't talking.

You are right G56. Especially when LE has to rely on half-truths, innuendos, and/or out-and-out lies to "fix" a time that AJ was "last seen," "left [someone's] presence," or "was not ready to come home yet." What else can LE do?

There is dissension among the ranks of the silent. Somebody will be talking very soon.

Hopefully, between LE's investigation and the ME report (whenever it's complete), there will be enough evidence to file charges and we won't have to try and decipher the half-truths and inconsistent bull coming from this family & "friends" who seem to think they are family.

One or more of them know EXACTLY what happened to AJ. There is no doubt in my mind about that. And I hope whoever was involved, knew things, covered things up, lied about things, etc., I hope every single one of them is nailed to the wall for it.

Hopefully, between LE's investigation and the ME report (whenever it's complete), there will be enough evidence to file charges and we won't have to try and decipher the half-truths and inconsistent bull coming from this family & "friends" who seem to think they are family.

One or more of them know EXACTLY what happened to AJ. There is no doubt in my mind about that. And I hope whoever was involved, knew things, covered things up, lied about things, etc., I hope every single one of them is nailed to the wall for it.

Bingo!

sorry for going missing, guys! in the process of getting eye surgeries and it's very difficult for me to read the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth