Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisces22, I can understand your frustration and confusion regarding the timeline of when AJ was last seen. IMO, it's because there have been so many conflicting stories about it. I remember it being said several different ways as well; for example, texts being received from AJ's phone, (but unsure if it was AJ sending them), at 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.; last seen at 7 a.m. at home; last seen at 7:30 a.m. at home; went for a walk at 4:30 a.m.; seen by neighbor on AJ's street near her home around 2 p.m. Monday the 2nd; last seen by WH over his lunch break on March 2nd - around noon-ish; texted sister saying she (AJ) was with friends or sister texted her first - who knows; last seen in PJ's - yet searchers were supposedly told description of clothing items to look for; AJ did some house-cleaning and/or chores the morning of March 2nd; AJ may have gotten up at 9 a.m. (after possibly going back to bed after was up at 7 or 7:30 a.m.); alleged text messages from WH offering cash reward - I believe on Monday evening. All of this, but yet wasn't reported missing till sometime after 9 p.m. on TUESDAY, MARCH 3rd.

I personally do not believe any of these things we've been led to believe by various sources. The only way I will ever believe when she last seen is IF and WHEN (which will probably never happen now), LE releases a statement saying for example - We believe AJ was last seen at insert time on insert date. This is all JMO.

I still don't understand why ZH didn't tell LEO that he searched behind JH home the night reported missing, twice, and didn't tell LEO until Sunday. How did he know there were no footprints in Hadsell back yard? He said there were no prints in the snow, but didn't say how he knew there were none in backyard. 9 til 11pm would be dark. And his second search later (unsure what time) but I took it as possibly that same night... because he said he looked in dumpster and trash because next day was trash day.

Smurfily (local) told us on Tues which would be 10th that area of Tarrallton was taped off and LEO were searching dumpster. Wonder if they found anything. That would be a full week later since reported missing.

Page 6 of 8 of Wes interview with CH https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Is Wes saying that CF was interrogated 4 times? I was under the impression from reading here that CF left for boot camp shortly after AJ went missing. How could CF interject himself into the case if he was at boot camp?

I think they could have talked to him 1)when the first piece of the card was discovered 2) The finding of the jacket via Wes break in. 3)The text which Wes told them about with him and AJ. The one where AJ was supposedly scared. 4) Maybe a reinterview to verify one of the above.

Wes really tried to do a number on this kid. Jmo

"Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing and anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Police Detectives..."
NPD repeats this comment on 3/10, 3/16, 3/20 and 4/2.

I think they are possibly not believing the last sighting of her and think she went missing long beore the 3rd. Many of us have said the same. To me she went missing or died when her media conversations stopped. The 1st.

Im sill not so sure WH killed her but he sure has helped cover it up!

If these ppl are guilty of trying to set this kid up(which I believe they did)They all need to go to jail.
The leader and the followers! and most of all the murderer!
All JMO

How low can u go!

I know this was discussed very early on but I wanted to point out again that LE has not altered their own indicated date and time of when AJ went missing on their post of her picture on the Norfolk PD FB page.

https://m.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/photos/pb.274500282592437.-2207520000.1425834201./882663048442821/?type=1&source=54

The NPD FB page initial post still states (3/5):
"Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk."

Then during repeated requests for info. within the comments the NPD continually repeats the following statement of response:
"Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing and anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Police Detectives..."
NPD repeats this comment on 3/10, 3/16, 3/20 and 4/2.

My point being that LE indicates she went missing at 530am on 5/3 but want anyone who "seen" her since 5/2 to contact LE. I find it most strange, if AJ was last seen on 5/3 at 530am at home, that LE is repeatedly mentioning interest in having anyone having seen her since 5/2 to contact them. Seems odd that there is no specifically mentioned interest in anyone having seen her after the last seen time on 5/3. Why wouldn't they specifically want to know what happened after she was last seen, instead just before? Do they already know about what happened after she was last seen on 5/3 perhaps? Just seems like an odd choice of words to use repeatedly. It puts emphasis on her whereabouts, activities and interactions on 5/2 (when all WH's late mentioning of weird meetings, drop offs and conversations w/ AJ happened?).

Also, this LE provided 5/3, 530a time directly disputes the last seen report that came from the sisters who seen her at the front door at 7am (or 730am?) on Mon, 5/2 when leaving for school. If AJ was indeed last seen on Tues. 5/3 at 530am that also makes ANY sighting, conversation or meeting up (real or made up, accurate or erroneous) with AJ on Mon. 5/2 potentially irrelevant to the actual disappearance. Maybe just relevant to her activities leading up to 5/3? If she was seen at all on 5/3 she was not really missing...yet.

Did something that occurred at some point on 5/2 lead to an early morning "issue" on 5/3 at 530am? Seems like something would have had to be going on for her to be "last seen" at home at 530am. That's pretty early for a teen on spring break and for most working folks too. Seems odd that the police want info about anyone "who has seen her since March 2, 2015" but never correct the statement on the FB page that the last sighting was at 530am on 5/3.

All the while the family continued to put forth Mon. 5/2 was the last seen time on flyers (right? I don't recall seeing anything different except the time of day 7(730)am vs. the questionable 2pm time of the sighting in the truck by smoky neighbor). Did the family possible disagree with the last seen time/date LE indicated and that was a possible reason for all the flyers indicating JH and WH as the contact phone #'s for tips? If so that would also explain why ZH's flyers were torn down, they indicated to call NPD or email him and he wouldn't be privy to this discrepancy. Especially since as a VI here ZH has also indicated 5/2 as the last seen date and confirmed his daughters seen her on 5/2 at the door in her PJ's.

So...which is it? OR does someone just want people to think that 5/3 at 530am was the last sighting? Is this why WH began to cough up word salad including meeting AJ at lunch on Tues at the gas station to give her money? Dropping off the truck key in the mailbox (because she needed the truck Tues, 5/3 right?).

We also heard it mentioned in a WAVY news video that neighbors indicated LE mentioned AJ's phone pinged near the pond searched in IOW on 5/3 around 830am IIRC. That would be only a few hours after she was last seen if 5/3 at 530am is accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLKT7FhDqs&index=20&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

Have we already addressed this issue previously and made sense of it and I've forgotten? Remind me if so. :doh:

Hopeful this grand jury is hearing more than just obstruction and ammo possession evidence.
#Justice4AJ

You make to important points. 1)I find it most strange, if AJ was last seen on 5/3 at 530am at home, that LE is repeatedly mentioning interest in having anyone having seen her since 5/2 to contact them

2)We also heard it mentioned in a WAVY news video that neighbors indicated LE mentioned AJ's phone pinged near the pond searched in IOW on 5/3 around 830am IIRC. That would be only a few hours after she was last seen if 5/3 at 530am is accurate.

3) her text said she wasn't ready to come home.

4) AJ SM stopped on March 1st I have no idea what time.

AJ had about 40 tweets on March 1st. Does anyone know how to see if these tweets are time stamped? My niece set mine up and I have never used it till now!

I just figured it out her last tweet was at 10:24pm March 1st.

What was the last thing she said on social media anyone know?

I just figured it out her last tweet was at 10:24pm March 1st.

I don't think the time on the retweets are when actually retweeted, but when first tweeted. Reason being the 2nd one says Feb 24th in between 2 March 1st tweets. jmo So it could have been anytime after orig time tweeted.

:gaah:

Page 6 of 8 of Wes interview with CH https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Is Wes saying that CF was interrogated 4 times? I was under the impression from reading here that CF left for boot camp shortly after AJ went missing. How could CF interject himself into the case if he was at boot camp?

I don't think he was referring to CF, I think he was referring to someone else who has interjected himself into the case.

AJ had about 40 tweets on March 1st. Does anyone know how to see if these tweets are time stamped? My niece set mine up and I have never used it till now!

This was discussed at length in the very beginning of this case.

I don't think he was referring to CF, I think he was referring to someone else who has interjected himself into the case.

Do tell who you think WH was referring to. He also mentions how this person had a search warrant served on him and his home as well as being interrogated 4 times.

It would be easier to try to see who among the people in the home plus the Hadsell have not interjected themselves in the case with all of them pointing to each other and anyone else they could drag into the mix. It's a multi-point cons doing the best they can it feels to me.

You make to important points. 1)I find it most strange, if AJ was last seen on 5/3 at 530am at home, that LE is repeatedly mentioning interest in having anyone having seen her since 5/2 to contact them

2)We also heard it mentioned in a WAVY news video that neighbors indicated LE mentioned AJ's phone pinged near the pond searched in IOW on 5/3 around 830am IIRC. That would be only a few hours after she was last seen if 5/3 at 530am is accurate.

3) her text said she wasn't ready to come home.

4) AJ SM stopped on March 1st I have no idea what time.

I believe the last time anyone physically saw AJ (other than whoever murdered her, that is) was at around 7am Monday morning when her mom and sisters were up getting ready for work/school.

[ this leaves a nearly 24 hour window of "what REALLY happened to AJ that day??" - killed and taken from her home, left on her own & killed elsewhere, etc.]

Sometime around 4:30-5:30 the next morning is when those texts came in from AJ's phone saying she wasn't ready to come home yet. Neighbors at the IOW pond search stated LE told them, her phone pinged there at 8am the same day. I don't believe she was in possession of her own phone for either of those.

I think it all depends on the condition of her body when she was recovered, if the ME will be able to determine not only COD but TOD and other factors pertaining to whether or not she was moved after death. I suspect answers to those questions will in turn answer a few more we've been batting around here trying to sort out.

JMO.

He was referring to CF. You can tell by the context. WH, while discussing this person, talks about the "finding" of the jacket, and that a search warrant was served on this person's home. We know that CF was questioned at least once (because he refers to it on sm), we know that there was a search warrant issued for his home, because later, WH talks about investigators being over there, forensics being out there, but they wouldn't share any of their findings with WH or JH. And logic would dictate that AJ's jacket being found in this home would be cause to issue a search warrant of the home.

So...all those things, taken as a whole, convinces me that the person being referred to here is CF.

JMO

I believe the last time anyone physically saw AJ (other than whoever murdered her, that is) was at around 7am Monday morning when her mom and sisters were up getting ready for work/school.

[ this leaves a nearly 24 hour window of "what REALLY happened to AJ that day??" - killed and taken from her home, left on her own & killed elsewhere, etc.]

Sometime around 4:30-5:30 the next morning is when those texts came in from AJ's phone saying she wasn't ready to come home yet. Neighbors at the IOW pond search stated LE told them, her phone pinged there at 8am the same day. I don't believe she was in possession of her own phone for either of those.

I think it all depends on the condition of her body when she was recovered, if the ME will be able to determine not only COD but TOD and other factors pertaining to whether or not she was moved after death. I suspect answers to those questions will in turn answer a few more we've been batting around here trying to sort out.

JMO.

BBM

I absolutely agree with you on this, Mom. But I do think the afternoon text to Justice saying "with friends" was AJ. There was also a VERY early morning text from AJ sent to someone else on March 3. I believe this too was actually AJ texting. That's jmo, of course, but if I'm correct, and that early morning text to someone was actually AJ, then she would have had possession of her phone much earlier that morning, but not in possession of her phone by 4:30 - 5:30. If that were actually the case...it would put her death somewhere between the hours of 1 am and 4:30 am on March 3.

Make sense?

JMO.

I don't think Law Enforcement has said she was last seen around 7 30. Have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorenna