Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Law Enforcement has said she was last seen around 7 30. Have they?

They have. 7:30 am is the last word, unless there is something new from LE. The dust settled on that point, I think.

BBM

I absolutely agree with you on this, Mom. But I do think the afternoon text to Justice saying "with friends" was AJ. There was also a VERY early morning text from AJ sent to someone else on March 3. I believe this too was actually AJ texting. That's jmo, of course, but if I'm correct, and that early morning text to someone was actually AJ, then she would have had possession of her phone much earlier that morning, but not in possession of her phone by 4:30 - 5:30. If that were actually the case...it would put her death somewhere between the hours of 1 am and 4:30 am on March 3.

Make sense?

It does indeed. Make's perfect sense to me.

I don't think Law Enforcement has said she was last seen around 7 30. Have they?

Both her mom and her sisters did and 7:30am is listed at the last sighting of her, on the missing persons report.

I think LE was trying to find the last person to see her besides a family member. And when !

JMO but Im not so sure I believe anything anyone has said in this case.

Looks like they added a statutory burglary charge to the list of things WH is seeing the grand jury for tomorrow.

639618daa1a82a0cb2be613fd106e14f.jpg

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Search.do

And it's a class 6 felony. Which means:
"Another statutory definition (§ 18.2-92) of burglary in Virginia is breaking and entering into a home while someone is inside, either during the day or at night, while also intending to commit a misdemeanor offense other than assault and battery or trespass. This offense is considered less served than the others listed and is classified as a Class 6 Felony. "
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-92

Looks like they added a statutory burglary charge to the list of things WH is seeing the grand jury for tomorrow.

639618daa1a82a0cb2be613fd106e14f.jpg

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Search.do

And it's a class 6 felony. Which means:
"Another statutory definition (§ 18.2-92) of burglary in Virginia is breaking and entering into a home while someone is inside, either during the day or at night, while also intending to commit a misdemeanor offense other than assault and battery or trespass. This offense is considered less served than the others listed and is classified as a Class 6 Felony. "
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-92

Maybe he broke into his own house that day this is what this charge could be.

I may be way off here and maybe Gitana can weigh in to help us out, but 2 things come to mind especially where he is listed as fugitive.
1* can the courts go back and add on time that was previously waved for past crimes because he is in trouble again?
2* didn't he break into his own mother's house?

I may be way off here and maybe Gitana can weigh in to help us out, but 2 things come to mind especially where he is listed as fugitive.
1* can the courts go back and add on time that was previously waved for past crimes because he is in trouble again?
2* didn't he break into his own mother's house?

The offense date on that particular charge is 3/6/15. Same date as the others. I thought maybe he was wanted in another jurisdiction for a previous offense, and they decided to add it to his local charges, but it seems the incident for this charge occurred 3/6.

"Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing and anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Police Detectives..."
NPD repeats this comment on 3/10, 3/16, 3/20 and 4/2.

I think they are possibly not believing the last sighting of her and think she went missing long beore the 3rd. Many of us have said the same. To me she went missing or died when her media conversations stopped. The 1st.

Im sill not so sure WH killed her but he sure has helped cover it up!

Zach's daughters told him they saw her at the house at 7:00 - 7:30 AM on the 2nd and the official MP report cites 7:30 AM on the 2nd as the last seen date. Zach's daughters and the official LE MP report are probably the two most trustworthy sources of information in this whole case. Therefore, I believe that she was alive and home and therefore not missing in the 7:00 - 7:30 AM timeframe on the 2nd. After that, anything else needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

As far as the coverup goes, WH certainly appears to be involved up to his eyeballs in the disposal & coverup (IMO of course). I haven't seen enough direct evidence to say that I've concluded that he killed her, too, but the more people there are involved in the coverup, the less likely it is that the MOD is homicide. I believe that WH could be capable of murder. I'm very skeptical that the rest of the crew is. If this is a murder case, it's more likely that it was WH alone as the perp, and WH alone trying to manipulate others for his purposes during the aftermath.

If you're right, that could be a real issue. What if AJ was the one in her house when WH broke in...perhaps when he was leaving just the ignition key in the mailbox?

These could be two totally separate charges ( the CF break in and this one )

ETA: I take it back. The offense date is 3/6, which wouldn't work with the timeline. Disregard.

If you're right, that could be a real issue. What if AJ was the one in her house when WH broke in...perhaps when he was leaving just the ignition key in the mailbox?

These could be two totally separate charges ( the CF break in and this one )

This charge is for an incident that occurred on 3/6. While it could have been the Hadsell home, it was after the date AJ went missing.

He was referring to CF. You can tell by the context. WH, while discussing this person, talks about the "finding" of the jacket, and that a search warrant was served on this person's home. We know that CF was questioned at least once (because he refers to it on sm), we know that there was a search warrant issued for his home, because later, WH talks about investigators being over there, forensics being out there, but they wouldn't share any of their findings with WH or JH. And logic would dictate that AJ's jacket being found in this home would be cause to issue a search warrant of the home.

So...all those things, taken as a whole, convinces me that the person being referred to here is CF.

JMO

But, I'm not convinced it was AJ's jacket that was found in CF's home; one of the reasons I am not convinced of that is because of the following post by Zach:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-7&p=11627363#post11627363

BBM: I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

The offense date on that particular charge is 3/6/15. Same date as the others. I thought maybe he was wanted in another jurisdiction for a previous offense, and they decided to add it to his local charges, but it seems the incident for this charge occurred 3/6.

I wondered early on, when we had the Dodge Caravan sighting at the Franklin house, if WH could have returned to the dump site to plant evidence. Now I'm really starting to wonder...did he actually take something that belonged to CF from the house, and plant it at the Franklin house? Is THIS where the statutory burglary comes in?

I dunno. But it's an interesting thought.

But, I'm not convinced it was AJ's jacket that was found in CF's home; one of the reasons I am not convinced of that is because of the following post by Zach:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-7&p=11627363#post11627363

BBM: I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

Look in the video of this link @ the 44 second mark. http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...-court-on-obstruction-other-charges/27109821/

It was clearly her Longwood jacket, with her name on it, that was found at that house. AB and JC certainly knew that jacket...they wouldn't be mistaken in what they saw.

We find more confirmation that this was AJ's Longwood jacket here: http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/

The witness said he went to the home, as Hadsell requested, saw the jacket, and returned to the Hadsell home “angry, upset and scared” about what he had seen. At that point, someone at the Hadsell home called police about the jacket, but the witness said he did not tell detectives the whole story about what he found.

Neither AB nor JC would be angry, upset or scared, by seeing some random jacket that belonged to CF's girlfriend. What Wesley Hadsell set up for them to find, and what they DID later find, was the Longwood jacket.

Trial date now set for 7/8. Seems grand jury waived?

Possibly the trial date is for burglary?

The grand Jury will meet and decide if his other charges will stick.
And a trial date will be set for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member