Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing is for sure- no one has to buy the shot, strangled or stabbed by Wes theories anymore, either! At least now we are down to heroin- either accidental or homicide.

Maybe not but my gut still tells me that Wes was involved. Maybe he supplied the heroin and/or helped cover everything up...either from some misguided attempt to save his estranged wife from the news or to avoid being implicated as the dealer.

He might even have been blinded by love and grief for A.J and thought he was protecting her memory...twisted as that might seem.

The fact remains that there are still too many coincidences tying him to this.

The idea of AJ accidentally ODing brings me to tears. I do agree there is more to the story, but I think any cover-up that happened (and it seems clear there was one) was done to save a certain person/dealer's behind.

Respectfully, may I ask why anyone who believes a theory other than an accidental OD does so? I am no expert, but I can tell you stories of med students and law students who tried hard drugs and even died from them. Ignoring that as a possibility seems to discount that there is a drug problem in young America. Alternatively, if there is a more probable theory, I am open to it. I have followed from the beginning.

In my town, which is a wealthy suburb in Southern California, there have been several tragic OD's. And there were 'kind of' sloppy cover ups done by the others that were getting high with them. One 16 yr old girl was left by a creek bed by her boyfriend. But he was eventually turned in by the others. A young athlete, who OD'ed on heroin and vodka, was carried back home unconscious, and found the next morning dead, in his own bed. Another victim was found alone at a party scene in the Malibu Hills, but 911 was called before everyone scattered. I know of several local OD's by young, foolish partiers. But none of them hd cover ups that went on for this long, nor did they have clothing 'found' in the opposite direction, or a cut up credit cad with the name intact, nor a changing inconsistent timeline being given by the parents.

In all of the local OD's that I have seen, the parents knew exactly when they last saw their teen and they told a consistent story. It was the partiers with the victim that told inconsistent versions of the events. So I am still looking sideways at the family at this point. Wes told a weird story that LE was not able to verify. So I still want to know---did he meet her at lunchtime or not?

With the latest turn of events, we now know what took AJ from this world. However, as WSers, we are also very aware of what the ME did not reveal (the MOD). Without this information, we simply don't know yet whether or not she willingly ingested the substance that ended her life.
I know I need to look at things again with this fact as a lens, because it will make a difference. I know my heart is broken, at the thought of AJ suffering. :cry:

I returned from a week long Christian Youth Camp high up in the mountains today. It was my first time working with this demographic - as my eldest will be promoted in the fall. To be surrounded by so many tweens and teenagers was an amazing and eye opening experience for me. The issues they're dealing with these days are heavy - and AJ's life (and now from her death :rose: ) was reflected in so many of the testimonies I heard from these incredible human beings.
You'd never know it by looking at them. That's something I will forever carry with me from my time there. It was life-changing.
I can't tell you how many times I cried as I watched the sun rise; or as I sang my heart out as the band rocked out with these kids. I could totally imagine AJ there having a blast.
It SO reminded me of the linked photos Zach posted a few months back ("get to know AJ" or something to that effect). Mountain biking and hiking the trails, paintball, and zip lining (sometimes under the stars). That's the AJ who was on my mind and in my dreams all week. I lift Zach and the girls up in prayer, as they must be heartbroken all over again. No matter what, AJ was and always will be a loved daughter and sister.

I really hope that this latest news causes anyone with knowledge of what happened to AJ to speak up and speak out. Her light was extinguished. I know that I couldn't live with myself if I had knowledge of silencing another human's voice. Now is the time to come forward.
AJ's truth will come to light. It has to!
(Apologies for the long post)
:moo:

:rose:
:candle:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my town, which is a wealthy suburb in Southern California, there have been several tragic OD's. And there were 'kind of' sloppy cover ups done by the others that were getting high with them. One 16 yr old girl was left by a creek bed by her boyfriend. But he was eventually turned in by the others. A young athlete, who OD'ed on heroin and vodka, was carried back home unconscious, and found the next morning dead, in his own bed. Another victim was found alone at a party scene in the Malibu Hills, but 911 was called before everyone scattered. I know of several local OD's by young, foolish partiers. But none of them hd cover ups that went on for this long, nor did they have clothing 'found' in the opposite direction, or a cut up credit cad with the name intact, nor a changing inconsistent timeline being given by the parents.

In all of the local OD's that I have seen, the parents knew exactly when they last saw their teen and they told a consistent story. It was the partiers with the victim that told inconsistent versions of the events. So I am still looking sideways at the family at this point. Wes told a weird story that LE was not able to verify. So I still want to know---did he meet her at lunchtime or not?

Well stated!

I too am looking sideways at the family, for a number of reasons.

Not the least of which is the home being known as a party house to local teens.

Also, one member of the family has been characterized as angry, secretive and unfeeling and Im not talking about WH.

I am speaking hypothetically of course, but if this person knew what happened to A.J from the outset would it explain what myself and others have viewed as atypical and bizarre behavior from a close relative and loved one?

I think it might.

Oh my gosh guys! I never discounted the possibility of OD, but I didn't think it was very likely. As much as we've all wanted some answers, it sure sucks to get them.

I still can't see how Wes wasn't involved, myself. It's just... The ideas need revision, if that makes sense? I can't fathom another reason for him to leak the amount of guilt he has in his past blatherings.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Best wishes with your recovery. Please remember all those who love you and want you alive!! God Bless

Thank you so much.

ETA: Speaking from personal experience, if she was using, her family and close friends either knew or suspected. And someone close to her was using with her (if this was accidental).

Wow. Just wow. I actually am shocked. Idk why but I am.

<modsnip

In terms of whether AJ was forced or accepted taking heroin in one form or another, I can completely see Wes offering to inject her with steroids or something akin to help with her injury so she could play through the season, then his switching to a drug that would permit him to take advantage of her. Having that go bad, then the setup began from there. AJ had been planing to have surgery in the summer, IIRC. But this is pure speculation on my part based on my impression of Wes and his past and that he is a con among cons. If he is involved and was there for the acute poisoning, it wouldn't be the first person he held dear whom he watched die. There was also that high school friend of his too who died doing "pull ups" according to Wes.

I have been thinking about the manner of death. If she died from "bad" heroin, wouldn't this be something the ME could test for and thus report?
And if there was "bad heroin" that she, Uhm took(not sure of the verbage), did no one else use it and suffer the same result?

Imo, there is still the question that her mom stated she was safe, or whatever. Makes me question, again, who know AJ had "taken" heroin. (again, don't know the correct verbiage)

What if the COD was acute chloroform poisoning? Or some other substance? Would you all be saying that you can't believe she overdosed on chloroform? To me, it is just as likely that she was held down, or knocked unconscious (or insert any other alternative) and given a lethal dose of heroin through a needle as it is an overdose of her own doing. If you erase everything you know about this case from your memory except what we learned today, the idea that she was murdered by a lethal dose of heroin seems implausible, ludicrous, and really far fetched. But, why are you all so shocked? Is it because you were sure she was murdered? And why were you sure she was murdered? Is it because it made sense, given everything we have seen leading up to today? Why discount that? My opinions haven't changed after the COD. We still don't know what happened to AJ. But I'm not going to say she accidentally overdosed on heroin yet. That's not fair to her, and it discounts the alternative.

Accidentally or murder, I am shocked only by the manner. Idk why it's so shocking. Being shot, or stabbed, or strangled should be shocking but sadly heroin poisoning shocks me more.

And if there was "bad heroin" that she, Uhm took(not sure of the verbage), did no one else use it and suffer the same result?

Your thinking here is logical. If it was "bad heroin", it would not be isolated to one event.

Your thinking here is logical. If it was "bad heroin", it would not be isolated to one event.

If it was bad heroin, I guess we would need to understand what ingredient made it "bad" to determine how dangerous or possibly lethal it could be. In any case though, I would assume it would affect the smallest person the most, as well as the person with the least drug tolerance, the person who ingested the most, or anyone with certain medical issues. Perhaps others would just get real sick. Hard to say....

I don't know how heroine works. Would her body respond the same as friends or family?? I guess unless there's evidenceshe was restricted from moving, she had to have voluntarily took the heroine, right? Heroine poisoning, lead poisoning doesn't mean murder. Just means enough in the system to be fatal, or cause problems. Ultimately the heart stops and we all die from heat failure... so the heroine slowed down vital organs causing death.

I think my mind needs more time to digest. I figured it was a brutal attack with a sexual assault.. Heroine just blows my mind.

Wait... the heroine killed her but we haven't see the autopsy results so the others could still have happened...

Today my mind is too overwhelmed. Think I need to sleep.

I have no doubt her friends, and wes, knew about the drugs. I have no doubt someone dumped her at the house. This is still murder IMO, no one injects themselves with hot shot who hasn't been a junkie for a long time. She was not alone when that happened.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Unless someone comes forward, it may not be possible to determine manner of death (accident, homicide, suicide or natural) Imo. I don't see how it can be proven that she died at the hands of another person.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member