Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow.
My question is, if WH was somehow involved (either giving her the drugs or involved in a cover-up of an accidental OD), why would he deny that she had a heroin problem? Wouldn't it look better for him (i.e., make him look less suspicious) if he said that yes, she did use heroin and that perhaps she was out at the house using heroin with others? I mean, we know that WH tends to ramble word salads at us, but his denial of her drug use is interesting when he could've run with it. I guess we'll know more when we hear the full length interview, though...

Wow.
My question is, if WH was somehow involved (either giving her the drugs or involved in a cover-up of an accidental OD), why would he deny that she had a heroin problem? Wouldn't it look better for him (i.e., make him look less suspicious) if he said that yes, she did use heroin and that perhaps she was out at the house using heroin with others? I mean, we know that WH tends to ramble word salads at us, but his denial of her drug use is interesting when he could've run with it. I guess we'll know more when we hear the full length interview, though...
Maybe because the heroin angle may lead back to him? But I know what you mean, here's his chance to say "see, she did drugs, I did nothing". I flip flop between him doing it, and him just really being the most idiotic dumb ash I have ever read about on case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow.

In the short quote of the interview, he switches from 2 weeks before her "disappearance" to 2 weeks before "her death." Did anyone else catch that?

What if...

From the very beginning WH was 100% set up by someone who was a.) actually the one who killed AJ and b.) wanted Wes to take the fall for it and be locked up, and suspected it would be really easy to get the public to believe he did it?

Is it possible? Is it probable? After what we've all seen on SM, would anything really surprise us at this point?

One last thought...

How convenient was it that it was just mentioned recently on SM that WH was into heroin? Seems... rather handy, doesn't it, to just drop that on SM?

(just speculating out loud, but I think we're all going to be in for a big surprise when the truth really does come out)

This is the exact idea that I had and posted here back in April. It was not very popular, lol.

One possible reason no one would want to admit that she was doing drugs, if she was, can be chalked up to a common occurrence when people die. Ever notice how people are remembered much more fondly in death than they ever were in life? That Aunt you had that was nuttier than a fruitcake dies? All of a sudden she was the dearest woman and everyone loves her eccentricity. How AJ was remembered is all they have left of her. They would fight against the idea of tarnishing the only thing they have left of AJ.

As far as Wes, perhaps it's his guilt over giving her the money that she maybe bought the drugs with. I know you'll say that Wes would never take the fall for anyone but it's been shown there's a lot we were wrong about in the case. It's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if...

From the very beginning WH was 100% set up by someone who was a.) actually the one who killed AJ and b.) wanted Wes to take the fall for it and be locked up, and suspected it would be really easy to get the public to believe he did it?

Is it possible? Is it probable? After what we've all seen on SM, would anything really surprise us at this point?

One last thought...

How convenient was it that it was just mentioned recently on SM that WH was into heroin? Seems... rather handy, doesn't it, to just drop that on SM?

(just speculating out loud, but I think we're all going to be in for a big surprise when the truth really does come out)
I wondered about that mention of heroine also.

What if...

One last thought...

Great post! I am more confused now than ever. I think this is going to turn into a lot of guilty people and more people than we know of. Every character we know of is guilty of something. One thing for sure is this is no accident. Oh the wicked web's we weave. Zach said be ready to be surprised!

Wow.
Maybe he hasn't yet decided which punishment is worse.... murder or felony drug running.

I feel that people involved in this are scrambling around right now, knowing it is only a matter of time. Just because there is heroin in AJ's toxicology screen does not tell us the when. What if it was given to her postmortem to cover up the real reason? None of us know. Are there others involved, if so they are getting scared right now because the case is coming together.
What if she thought she was doing cocaine and instead it was heroin? None of us know.
There are too many variables and I personally feel that WH is the common denominator in all of this. It is merely my opinion and if I am wrong, so be it. WH was in the area where her body was found, is that a coincidence, maybe. WH said they met at a gas station where he gave her 200.00 WH was doing drugs, WH has a violent criminal past. WH falsified evidence. He has made himself look guilty, can we chalk that up to ignorance or a sociopath, only time will tell. Have a good day all, I will always see AJ as a beautiful young woman not a heroin user. I don't think she was.

I feel that people involved in this are scrambling around right now, knowing it is only a matter of time. Just because there is heroin in AJ's toxicology screen does not tell us the when. What if it was given to her postmortem to cover up the real reason? None of us know. Are there others involved, if so they are getting scared right now because the case is coming together.
What if she thought she was doing cocaine and instead it was heroin? None of us know.
There are too many variables and I personally feel that WH is the common denominator in all of this. It is merely my opinion and if I am wrong, so be it. WH was in the area where her body was found, is that a coincidence, maybe. WH said they met at a gas station where he gave her 200.00 WH was doing drugs, WH has a violent criminal past. WH falsified evidence. He has made himself look guilty, can we chalk that up to ignorance or a sociopath, only time will tell. Have a good day all, I will always see AJ as a beautiful young woman not a heroin user. I don't think she was.

But it was the cause of death. Could not have been postmortem. But how it came to be in her body is what we don't know.

[video=twitter;615357145647828992]https://twitter.com/brendanponton/status/615357145647828992[/video]

I hope someone posts a link or records this. I moved out of the Hampton Roads area 2 weeks ago (military transfer) so I am hating that I am going to miss all the good new coverage. I know they have live streaming but that thing is a pain to use, lol.

I just wanted to link this. They did a short bit with WH talking and he was saying that he and JH received text messages from AJ (they think it was someone else texting from her phone) stating she had used heroin 2 weeks prior.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

According to your link ( :tyou: hey-debbie) they will be covering this extensively during today's live broadcasts:

(snip)
We will have much more on this interview starting First @ Four.

Here's the link:
http://wtkr.com/on-air/live-streaming/
#TruthAndJusticeForAJ

I just wanted to link this. They did a short bit with WH talking and he was saying that he and JH received text messages from AJ (they think it was someone else texting from her phone) stating she had used heroin 2 weeks prior.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

Wait, what? That makes no sense. JH said she thought the texts she received from AJ weren't really from her. That I believe. But she also said she thought AJ was safe.

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.

Mrs. Hadsell told WAVY.com her daughter was stressed, but her disappearance is out of character.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

I know some of us questioned that statement - not in an accusatory way but rather we worried it might downplay the urgency of finding AJ and imply that she simply ran away.

If WH is telling the truth about the texts then I don't know what to think. I understand her family and friends not wanting to share text references to heroin with the public - which would have put a very different, maybe even ugly spin on the case - but saying she thought AJ was safe, well, wouldn't that have been the furthest thought in all their minds?

It seems like the more we learn the less we know.

Wait, what? That makes no sense. JH said she thought the texts she received from AJ weren't really from her. That I believe. But she also said she thought AJ was safe.

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.

Mrs. Hadsell told WAVY.com her daughter was stressed, but her disappearance is out of character.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

I know some of us questioned that statement - not in an accusatory way but rather we worried it might downplay the urgency of finding AJ and imply that she simply ran away.

If WH is telling the truth about the texts then I don't know what to think. I understand her family and friends not wanting to share text references to heroin with the public - which would have put a very different, maybe even ugly spin on the case - but saying she thought AJ was safe, well, wouldn't that have been the furthest thought in all their minds?

It seems like the more we learn the less we know.

I think at least a few people knew what the most likely scenario was and didn't speak up. Several people have made statements that plain don't make sense and changed those statements so it's even more confusing. The fight that maybe happened, the walk she may or may not have gone on, etc. IMO, Wes was not the only person who impeded this investigation.

Maybe because the heroin angle may lead back to him? But I know what you mean, here's his chance to say "see, she did drugs, I did nothing". I flip flop between him doing it, and him just really being the most idiotic dumb ash I have ever read about on case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know WH isn't the most likable or innocent character, but I think people have been so focused on the "WH did it" for so long that many have convinced themselves that it has to be the case. Isn't the most simple answer the most likely? IMO that would be that she dabbled/experimented and he provided. He got scared of the charges that would come with her OD if he provided the drugs and so he covered it up ASAP and created some convoluted story to save himself later. He's obviously no saint but I am uncomfortable with the assumption that he must have put the drugs in her system without her knowing or that he took advantage of her in any way without hard evidence to back it up.

I wondered if the lack of information or charges from LE regarding AJ's demise had to do with particulars of what those charges would be. Specifically, my guess was that they knew she OD'ed but didn't release it sooner because there could be a lot of players involved in the drug selling/moving/using aspect of it that they wanted to charge.

Finally, I have said it before but I will say it again: if AJ was experimenting and took the drugs willingly, it really doesn't change the fact that she was a bright, beautiful light in our world while she was here. I doubt she was a habitual user and wouldn't be surprised if this was her first (or one of her first) times using the drug. It is becoming a HUGE problem and its use is becoming more "normalized" in many areas. If she did accidentally OD after taking the drugs willingly, I hope those who love her can come to terms with it and use her story to stop other wonderful young lives from being taken. Her beautiful memory and legacy needn't be tarnished by an awful and tragic mistake... if anything, it would serve as a very powerful anti-drug story and remind us all that experimenters and users come in all types.

Justice for AJ no matter what the case.

Everything in this post is just my opinion, of course.

I know WH isn't the most likable or innocent character, but I think people have been so focused on the "WH did it" for so long that many have convinced themselves that it has to be the case. Isn't the most simple answer the most likely? IMO that would be that she dabbled/experimented and he provided. He got scared of the charges that would come with her OD if he provided the drugs and so he covered it up ASAP and created some convoluted story to save himself later. He's obviously no saint but I am uncomfortable with the assumption that he must have put the drugs in her system without her knowing or that he took advantage of her in any way without hard evidence to back it up.

I wondered if the lack of information or charges from LE regarding AJ's demise had to do with particulars of what those charges would be. Specifically, my guess was that they knew she OD'ed but didn't release it sooner because there could be a lot of players involved in the drug selling/moving/using aspect of it that they wanted to charge.

Finally, I have said it before but I will say it again: if AJ was experimenting and took the drugs willingly, it really doesn't change the fact that she was a bright, beautiful light in our world while she was here. I doubt she was a habitual user and wouldn't be surprised if this was her first (or one of her first) times using the drug. It is becoming a HUGE problem and its use is becoming more "normalized" in many areas. If she did accidentally OD after taking the drugs willingly, I hope those who love her can come to terms with it and use her story to stop other wonderful young lives from being taken. Her beautiful memory and legacy needn't be tarnished by an awful and tragic mistake... if anything, it would serve as a very powerful anti-drug story and remind us all that experimenters and users come in all types.

BBM

What you describe here--he provided heroin, she Od'd and he dumped the body and covered up what happened---is in fact an example of 'he did it.'

I have always thought he was involved. And that involvement was on a spectrum. From accidental death and coverup to outright murder. But it is still WRONG on his part. JMO

I agree 100%! If she was using, I think it was a recent development. I think a handful of people knew, and I get the outrage at suggesting she dabbled/experimented with drugs. The reality is, people who do don't go around screaming it from the rooftops. By the time a lot of people know, it's been going on for a very long time. Best friends, family, classmates are shocked on a regular basis when they find out that someone they cared about has been using drugs. It's a story we hear over and over, the shock and disbelief of people who thought they knew everything about the person.

I don't think it makes her a bad person. I don't think it makes her any less deserving of love or less deserving of dedication to seeing her case resolved. She is still important; she still matters, even if somehow her death was caused by her own actions.

The idea of Wes intentionally murdering her by injecting her with heroin doesn't fit for me at all. That method of murder does not seem like Wes's MO. As I've been reminded repeatedly, he is a violent felon. I don't see him trying some elaborate attempt to cloak her COD by giving her heroin, knowing that no one would back up the idea that she was doing heroin. Giving her money, knowing what it was for? I can see that. Actually supplying her with the drugs? I can see that too. Doing drugs together? I can see that too. Trying to cover up what he knew but not being the smartest fella around and coming up with a jumbled mess of a story? I think that definitely happened.

BBM

What you describe here--he provided heroin, she Od'd and he dumped the body and covered up what happened---is in fact an example of 'he did it.'

I have always thought he was involved. And that involvement was on a spectrum. From accidental death and coverup to outright murder. But it is still WRONG on his part. JMO

I agree that he was wrong in whatever way he was involved, and anyone involved should ABSOLUTELY be charged with whatever crimes they committed--I hope I didn't sound as though I was making excuses for him or anyone else. If AJ OD'd there are many, many charges involved. She wouldn't have gotten the drugs out of thin air and I highly doubt she wandered to where she was found alone.

I'm not saying he isn't involved or defending him in any way. But committing outright murder, especially intentionally, is a conclusion I am not ready to jump to. This is all my opinion and I'm not an expert... I am so impressed by everyone on WS and their dedication to this case. I am just here to help and hope we find the truth!

I agree that he was wrong in whatever way he was involved, and anyone involved should ABSOLUTELY be charged with whatever crimes they committed--I hope I didn't sound as though I was making excuses for him or anyone else. If AJ OD'd there are many, many charges involved. She wouldn't have gotten the drugs out of thin air and I highly doubt she wandered to where she was found alone.

I'm not saying he isn't involved or defending him in any way. But committing outright murder, especially intentionally, is a conclusion I am not ready to jump to. This is all my opinion and I'm not an expert... I am so impressed by everyone on WS and their dedication to this case. I am just here to help and hope we find the truth!

Personally, I am still not convinced it was not outright murder. But let's say it was an accident and Wes just helped cover it up. If so, why would he try and frame a neighborhood teen for her kidnapping/murder then? That is just sick.

Or is he going to continue to throw this neighbor kid under the bus tonight? I wonder....

Personally, I am still not convinced it was not outright murder. But let's say it was an accident and Wes just helped cover it up. If so, why would he try and frame a neighborhood teen for her kidnapping/murder then? That is just sick.

Or is he going to continue to throw this neighbor kid under the bus tonight? I wonder....

Why wouldn't he try to frame someone? He has demonstrated selfishness, poor judgment, constant lying just for starters. It would be sick. Would it really shock you? It wouldn't shock me. It sounds like something he would do.

ETA: Reading my post, I realized it sounded snippy. I was in a hurry typing.. didn't mean it to sound that way. Sorry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member