Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said all that, I'm completely unsure now. I certainly didn't expect heroin to be her cause of death. Hopefully, we will know the manner soon.

I think we will not know COD until the long form is released. The heroin is the tip of the iceberg. IMO

So if you die from ingesting coolant. Should every one assume that the coolant was ingested willingly?

Now if others came out and said AJ liked to party with heroin on occasion; Then I can cope more to why the heroin was in her system.

But I'm not hearing that so far.

So yes the heroin was the cod. But the manner is still open for suggestions.

Btw. True friends wouldn't have kept this silent this long about her having a heroin problem.

So i think the ones who knew; Only wanted their chance to get her heavily sedated under the drug so things were made simpler for them.

But her bf, friends and family seems to not have a clue about who would want her under those conditions.

Are you kidding me. Is this how we want her final memory.

A self addict who od because of herself drug ambitions.

Is someone going to man up for her memory or what.

But since i feel that males were involved. They probably will keep mum due to their thoughts at the time when knowing she was incoherent. Jmo

Post of the day!

Now that heroin is at the forefront of the investigation again I wanted to bring up the two women in Chesapeake who were murdered right around the time Wes was arrested. I know there is absolutely nothing to say they are related, but for some reason it weighed on my mind. The police had been called to the house 10 times in 5 years, twice for a man who had overdosed on heroin, and neighbors said there was a lot of traffic to the house with questionable characters.

Here is a link to a story on the case

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/08/text-sen...r-victim-you-both-will-be-dead-within-a-week/

Its weird how drew just mentioned 2 weeks ago that wh was involved with heroin as well as coke.

So was Wes speed balling and gave AJ the heroin so she could be past out while he partied with her without her knowing?

Was this heroin injected or sniffed. Or smoked?

Btw. Heroin users do not clean up the house nor do laundry while using. Jmo.

Maybe a coke user. But not a heroin user. Jmo

Hi Dexter-please watch this video of parents talking about their kids using heroin. Go to 2nd video Mom:heroin easier to get then beer.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/07/us/long-island-heroin-youths/

OT-My beautiful nephew died of a heroin overdose on Jan 31. He held 2 part time jobs and volunteer at a animal shelter. He showered, ironed his clothes and was eating healthy food. My sister got an apt with him because she knew of his past and she knew something was not right and she would give him allowance like you would a child.

Imo JA knew of Wes drug use so she threw him out, imo she ripped her Aj's bank card because she knew something. I think Wes met her that day, took out $200 and they got high together. I hope LE can charge him with murder and disposing of a corpse.

I wonder if fentanyl was found in her tox report?

Great question, trigger. Thank you WSers for all the respectful consideration of this new information released on AJ's death, NWLady for your response, especially grateful, because it reminded me to look at every thing from all the angles of possibility, though it may be difficult to without knowing more about the true nature of why this beautiful resilient young adult on the cusp of her independence ended up in the weeds behind an empty house, near where a big black car was seen to hover one night. Who has a big black car or had access to one, who knew AJ, would be my first question, I suppose, as that may have been when her acutely poisoned body was dumped?

O/T
I've lived around habitual functional users of opiates, at times, in high and low station, none of them are peaches to know though sometimes very dear, and their sense of morality is not always as deeply flawed as their need to self-destruct, on some level, it seems.
trigz, I'm so sorry for your precious loss.

Hi Dexter-please watch this video of parents talking about their kids using heroin. Go to 2nd video Mom:heroin easier to get then beer.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/07/us/long-island-heroin-youths/

Thank you, Trigger! This was an exceptional article. It occurred to me that drugs may be involved in her death but not in this manner. I was (and am) going with the "she was going to tell on him" theory per what Wes said LE kept saying to him in the jailhouse interview and I just thought it would be her telling on him about drugs, something that would get him locked up. My bff's son got on heroin in college after he couldn't get oxy due to the state crackdown on those prescriptions. She didn't even know he was doing those until he got in trouble with the heroin. We knew he had back pain from hockey, smoked some weed, and that's it. And even knowing them so well, that didn't cross my mind for AJ's situation. That's how sneaky this go round of heroin has been. Deaths are up all over. I have for months been thinking along the lines of rage, obsession, etc., and am still leaning that way, but this article was an eye opener. The other one, too!

My 25 year old (mom of 2) daughter ODed on heroin but lived to talk about it. Why did she do it? She'd smoked weed and used alcohol but nothing to that extent. She said she was pissed about something (doesn't matter what) and thought "eff it! One time isn't going to hurt. " Last thing she remembered until the er. Thankfully her friends called 911 right away and stayed with her.

My point? Maybe AJ just had a slip of judgement? Please - I do not for one second believe she was alone in this. Someone knows it all. And IMNSHO it's someone we are familiar with. And this person must be held accountable! I just know the heartbreak of a child make a decision that you just can't fathom.

OT-My beautiful nephew died of a heroin overdose on Jan 31. He held 2 part time jobs and volunteer at a animal shelter. He showered, ironed his clothes and was eating healthy food. My sister got an apt with him because she knew of his past and she knew something was not right and she would give him allowance like you would a child.

Imo JA knew of Wes drug use so she threw him out, imo she ripped her Aj's bank card because she knew something. I think Wes met her that day, took out $200 and they got high together. I hope LE can charge him with murder and disposing of a corpse.

Sorry to hear that, and I believe in your theory, too. He set all those things in motion to deflect LE and he hurt so many people.

Thank you, Trigger! This was an exceptional article. It occurred to me that drugs may be involved in her death but not in this manner. I was (and am) going with the "she was going to tell on him" theory per what Wes said LE kept saying to him in the jailhouse interview and I just thought it would be her telling on him about drugs, something that would get him locked up. My bff's son got on heroin in college after he couldn't get oxy due to the state crackdown on those prescriptions. She didn't even know he was doing those until he got in trouble with the heroin. We knew he had back pain from hockey, smoked some weed, and that's it. And even knowing them so well, that didn't cross my mind for AJ's situation. That's how sneaky this go round of heroin has been. Deaths are up all over. I have for months been thinking along the lines of rage, obsession, etc., and am still leaning that way, but this article was an eye opener. The other one, too!

Your theory could be correct!

My 25 year old (mom of 2) daughter ODed on heroin but lived to talk about it. Why did she do it? She'd smoked weed and used alcohol but nothing to that extent. She said she was pissed about something (doesn't matter what) and thought "eff it! One time isn't going to hurt. " Last thing she remembered until the er. Thankfully her friends called 911 right away and stayed with her.

My point? Maybe AJ just had a slip of judgement? Please - I do not for one second believe she was alone in this. Someone knows it all. And IMNSHO it's someone we are familiar with. And this person must be held accountable! I just know the heartbreak of a child make a decision that you just can't fathom.

Wonderful story, thank you thank you thank you! I totally agree that it's most likely AJ had a slip of judgement as you said. Even if she had tried other things, maybe she was just a little angry at that particular time and made a bad call. Thanks for sharing.

Whoa - it is blowing up on SM right now. While I'm on here, I wanted to say a huge thank you to LavendarLotus and the other ladies who have shared so much here today. I've learned a lot. I can see what draws you, and the rest of us who have had some kind of life-changing situation, to this site. God bless. RIP AJ. I think we're going to see more very soon.

Since coke is very expensive and can be quickly consumed while leaving you totally awake and chasing the high; Than it's a good possibility that pops was with others as a freeloader tactic or vice versa.

But if you're selling the kitchen sink to get high; Then it would make more sense to get high without the freeloaders around.

Jmo. But everyone is different and I'm sorry pops was like this towards your family. Much love.

Thanks.
My dad has been clean and sober almost 8 years.
I never knew the effects cocaine use could have on a person/family until I saw saw it first hand

Back on topic now: where would AJ have gotten the heroin? Has it been mentioned anywhere if Wes was using heroin. AFAIK, it was just cocaine he was using.

*hugs* to you.

I think the $200 and the cut up card parts of the story will be significant. I also think that IF AJ was using, it was known about by some people. Maybe they didn't know what exactly she was using, but I think whoever cut up her card could have done it to try to prevent her from buying...something. Again, this is all IF she was using. And if she was was, I think it was a fairly recent development. If people say that "so and so didn't so drugs", that could mean a lot or nothing. Not everyone a person knows or went to high school with, or even their families know when a person starts using. By the time people start finding out, I can guarantee you it's been going on a while. So, I guess I'm saying it's a possibility that she willingly took heroin. But I don't think she got out to that house in the grass by herself. Someone knew she died, how she died, and where she was. And said nothing. I think still more people, almost certainly at least one, maybe a couple more, knew about her use and knew about the card, at the least, even if they didn't know she died and how and where she was. Someone(s) knew that how she died was a possibility. And said nothing. These things are criminal to me, at least morally, if not legally.

I'm very sorry about your nephew, trigger. It just goes to show that there is no textbook "profile" of someone who would be using drugs. How old was he?

I really don't think that JH would toss the pieces of AJ's bank card out onto the street. I think that WH took that bank card the last day of her life, after her death. He then stupidly tossed it out as a piece of "evidence" that would point to an abduction by someone (but NOT HIM!).

I do agree with the rest of your post -- he absolutely was the last to see her and is responsible in some way for her death.

Who else would know that location where she was dumped?

Why do some feel no way it was an overdose?? No manner of death per the ME so if the experts that saw the autopsy and toxicology don't know then how could we know?

RSBM

Jumping off of your comment...

I don't think it's so much that some of us feel it was not an overdose. Technically, medically, forensically I think we all understand that acute heroin poisoning is an overdose and was the COD. I think that some of us simply feel it's unlikely that AJ was a heroin user or addict. IMO, just because heroin was the COD doesn't mean other details about the condition of her body didn't provide more details about her death. It may just be that the "other" details didn't ultimately cause her death. She may have had alcohol in her system, bodily injuries, etc.. Who knows we were only told the COD and that MOD was undetermined. There are lots of other details in an autopsy to complete the picture. Or sadly there could be no other details and we may never know more. (I certainly pray that is not the case!)

I think some of us suspect it more likely that heroin was perhaps...
Consumed under the presumption that it was something other than heroin (cocaine, crushed prescription drugs, etc)?
Consumed liquified heroin?
Laced into marijuana that was smoked?
Or perhaps she was maliciously injected against her will? (doesn't have to be injected into a vein w/ precision, it can be injected intramuscularly as well).

Intramuscular & Liquified Heroin Info here: http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/heroin.asp

When you consider the number of people who have been following this case since the beginning and kept up with WS threads, MSM articles/videos and assorted SM posts and conversations I cannot ignore that not one time have I read anywhere, anything about anyone mentioning anyone other than WH being a drug user (aside from alcohol and pot). If so I missed it totally!

AJ was obviously a well liked, social, friendly, active, fun loving young woman. IMO if she used hard drugs someone knew it or knew someone she hung out with who used or dealt in hard drugs. One of these "friends" would know she used or know someone she hung out with did and would have had suspicions that something was going on. Especially between 3/2 and 4/9 when she was still classified as "missing".

Even at this point we're hearing that "a monster" did this to her. (https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

Ultimately, if someone acted maliciously to cause her harm or dumped her body in disregard they need to be held accountable. #Justice4AJ

P.S. I love that, upon finally hearing some news about our girl, everyone has come back to WS to help be a voice for justice, whatever that justice may ultimately look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seekercase