Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know anything about the house on Little Creek Road? I can't keep up with SM today. So many accusations are being thrown around. A teacher, stalking, what Jen saw outside her bedroom window?? (That might have to do with the alcohol to minors charge?), but there are some saying Jen lied, about what I'm not sure. And this new tidbit from Wes, saying they both got a text saying AJ had done heroin 2 weeks before??? Just insane. If anybody has figured anything out, let me know. My head is spinning!:scared:

It's probably going to be like the one WAVY did a while back and they are will just add bits and pieces whenever they feel like cluing us in.

Remember when they teased us and said that Wes told them 'his theory' about what happened to AJ? We were on pins and needles waiting to hear that but it never was released. I bet his attorney got it squashed///

Anybody know anything about the house on Little Creek Road? I can't keep up with SM today. So many accusations are being thrown around. A teacher, stalking, what Jen saw outside her bedroom window?? (That might have to do with the alcohol to minors charge?), but there are some saying Jen lied, about what I'm not sure. And this new tidbit from Wes, saying they both got a text saying AJ had done heroin 2 weeks before??? Just insane. If anybody has figured anything out, let me know. My head is spinning!:scared:

For some reason I think Wes was the one that sent those texts about Aj using heroin...maybe the cover up started right then?

Remember when they teased us and said that Wes told them 'his theory' about what happened to AJ? We were on pins and needles waiting to hear that but it never was released. I bet his attorney got it squashed///

I don't know who his attorney is, but they should be advising him NOT to do these interviews all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... Wes has a violent past including prison and a history of drugs in his life... Sooo excuse me if I don't believe he had all these folks fooled "the entire marriage was a lie". Consider where he was... In prison!! Then boom Poof .. he is an outstanding, law abiding, trustworthy citizen that anyone would be proud to have as a husband and daddy????? I can see the teenagers hanging around for the party house... But they were following the lead of JH!!! If JH was standing by her man then the rest would and did as well. Unfortunately the same ones fooled by Wes haven't learned from that because they are still blindly following and defending even when presented with the facts.
As I've said for awhile.. where the Heck are the parents of these folks?!?!

Aside from JH's 3 daughters there are no other children involved here. Best I can tell, most (if not all) of these friends many of us refer to as "kids" are high school graduates and over 18. Realistically it doesn't matter where their parents are at this point. There's is not much they could do about their behavior, where they go, where they stay, what they say, etc.

What if...

From the very beginning WH was 100% set up by someone who was a.) actually the one who killed AJ and b.) wanted Wes to take the fall for it and be locked up, and suspected it would be really easy to get the public to believe he did it?

Is it possible? Is it probable? After what we've all seen on SM, would anything really surprise us at this point?

One last thought...

How convenient was it that it was just mentioned recently on SM that WH was into heroin? Seems... rather handy, doesn't it, to just drop that on SM?

(just speculating out loud, but I think we're all going to be in for a big surprise when the truth really does come out)

Yea I am thinking he was set up. This is too easy- he would have been charged and he hasnt been. Someone hates him.

I am not a mod and I don't play one on this thread, but we can't talk about anything we see on Twitter or other personal SM. All of the more specific posts last night, including mine :blushing:, were deleted. It's hard to resist talking about this stuff, but let's not make it hard for the mods and risk getting shut down so they can clean up our mess.
:loveyou:

Well WH looked the reporter right in the eyes, did not even blink when he said I did not hurt my daughter. hhhuuummmmm

I am not a very objective person when it comes to 'rape by a stepfather.' As a survivor of incest as a child, and as someone who helped run a support group for survivors for many years, I have heard so many stories....:sigh:

One of the main stories that is told over and over is very similar to this families history. Single woman, with young children, meets ex-con and they very quickly move in and become a 'family.' Red Flags for me with the way she moved Wes in while she had such young vulnerable girls in her home.

Wes's criminal history always involved him with younger partners. He was arrested twice for kidnapping much younger partners and in the second incident he was charged with rape and assault and in the grand jury testimony she said he strangled her, punched her in the face and raped her.

I do not think his ex's testimony was questionable or sketchy. The grand jury indicted him for rape and kidnapping. He kidnapped her on the day he was going to court on the original charges of domestic violence. So he takes her by force and they go on the run. AFTER the grand jury indicts him, according to the ex's father, the ex is afraid to testify at the trial. And why wouldnt she be? So they dropped those charges and went with the bank robbery charges instead.

So it is not a big stretch, imo, that he would have an urge to rape a beautiful younger loved one if they were both high and drunk. It is the way he rolls.

I saw the picture of him with AJ when he had just recently met her. It was her middle school graduation and he was hugging her from behind with his arms all over her chest. It made me cringe. It showed that he has NO BOUNDARIES imo.

I have also heard another story many many, way too many times. Many rape victims told stories of being attacked by their stepfathers AFTER they divorced their moms. And a teen or grown stepdaughter would visit them and suddenly be taken advantage of because the stepfather would say :
" ....it's cool now. I'm not with your mom and you are over 18...I have waited long enough..."

I have heard various versions of that story way too many times. So that is why I still am very suspicious of Wes and his motives.

RSBM

Perception is such a strange thing.. I saw the photo in question, and I didn't think it was creepy, nor did I think she looked uncomfortable in her expression. I'm not sure boundaries is big in that family... new daddies, adopting a teenaged girl after what I thought was not a long enough period of time. But I didn't see anything sexual about the photo. AJ has been known to not be around anyone that she chooses to not be around. I think if AJ had been uncomfortable because of something Wes was doing, I don't think she'd still have been seeing him, or have seen him that last day. But, I know a lot of people did see something that made them uncomfortable in that picture.

BBM

CourtneyB you are right, perception is a strange thing. Everything is relative to your own experiences, interpretations, gut instinct, intuition, whatever one might call it.

My opinion definitely falls with katydid on this picture.

I clicked through her ENTIRE flicker account and as soon as I got to this picture I froze instantly on it. It was only 4 months after his release from prison in CA and he was already close enough w/ JH that he was at her daughter's middle school graduation and embracing her in what many here on WS felt was an inappropriate and awkward position at best. Her facial expression looks like she's uncomfortable, especially when judged against other pictures that appear to be from that same day. It is definitely a "different" smile from what is seen in other photos.

Here's AJ w/ WH (notice the look in her eyes): https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Here's AJ same place/time with her friend CS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834341262/in/photostream/

I would love to know how someone close to her feels about this picture. They would know better that me of course. I'd love to know they had a normal relationship with nothing inappropriate ever happened. But I'm skeptical.

Regarding AJ's picture with WH, I agree that it had a creepy vibe to it. I know this probably won't be a popular opinion, but personally, I also felt very squirmy about ZH blogging about AJ after JH left him. That doesn't mean I think there was anything inappropriate going on in either case. But I found both to be very disturbing. JMO

:truce:

IMO, it's way too early in the game to convince myself that Wesley is THE guilty one who is responsible for AJ's death, nor do I believe for one minute, that he is THE ONLY one who could be guilty/responsible for AJ's death. There are others who also IMO have placed the focus on themselveS either before, during, and/or after her demise and either before, during, and/or after her body was found. I am not saying that I think Wes is NOT guilty because obviously, many things have taken place and been said by Wes himself that would implicate that he is the person responsible, but he is one person, where-as there are a group of others who could have been and still be working behind the scenes to make it appear that Wes is guilty when he may indeed not be. JMO.

Regarding AJ's picture with WH, I agree that it had a creepy vibe to it. I know this probably won't be a popular opinion, but personally, I also felt very squirmy about ZH blogging about AJ after JH left him. That doesn't mean I think there was anything inappropriate going on in either case. But I found both to be very disturbing. JMO

Agreed!

I completely agree! The blog was very unsettling.

"Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ"....

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

"Now he says he wants the truth to finally come out.

The interview lasted about two hours, and Wesley’s statements and emotions were all over the place.

One minute he seemed angry, the next he was crying."

“And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell.

He brought up several coincidences including where he was the day after A.J. disappeared. He says he was working in Southampton County

That’s also where AJ’s body was found.

===============================================================

I'd really like to hear more about those 'coincidences...'

Who ,in his family, is framing him for murder? His wife? His neph-bro? His mom? Sister? Oh, so many choices of family who seem to dislike him now...

And that means 'his family' harmed AJ? How do you 'set someone up ' if you are not the killer yourself?

I wish we could watch that whole two hours of word salad!

Well WH looked the reporter right in the eyes, did not even blink when he said I did not hurt my daughter. hhhuuummmmm

I have seen many sociopaths that were able to do that. They can lie right to your face, no problem.

AJ never took hard drugs "willingly" and been an ex heroin addict for me it's just so unlikely to think she stated her drug use and chose to do heroin first, it just doesn't work that way it's a slow progression from weed to stronger drugs over years before you start taking hard drugs like heroin in my case it took 5 years of experimenting with all the less dangerous drugs before heroin.
Also we would of heard the whispers AJ was a drug user straight away at the start, like we do in all the other cases on here where drugs are involved.
After last nights SM carry on, I'm glad the Savages seem to be taking a stand AT LAST.

RSBM

BBM

CourtneyB you are right, perception is a strange thing. Everything is relative to your own experiences, interpretations, gut instinct, intuition, whatever one might call it.

My opinion definitely falls with katydid on this picture.

I clicked through her ENTIRE flicker account and as soon as I got to this picture I froze instantly on it. It was only 4 months after his release from prison in CA and he was already close enough w/ JH that he was at her daughter's middle school graduation and embracing her in what many here on WS felt was an inappropriate and awkward position at best. Her facial expression looks like she's uncomfortable, especially when judged against other pictures that appear to be from that same day. It is definitely a "different" smile from what is seen in other photos.

Here's AJ w/ WH (notice the look in her eyes): https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834363334/

Here's AJ same place/time with her friend CS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834341262/in/photostream/

I would love to know how someone close to her feels about this picture. They would know better that me of course. I'd love to know they had a normal relationship with nothing inappropriate ever happened. But I'm skeptical.

Thank you so much for your input and putting that together so concisely. I totally get your point. I would love to know what people close to her think about it too. I looked at both of the pictures and there are a few things that stand out to me. The first is that the way the photo is cropped with her chest being the bottom edge and just seeing the bit of his hand would draw some negative ideas. I believe there is an uncropped photo that looks more innocuous, IIRC. But I can't imagine he would grab her chest for a photo op like that and put those ideas, if he had them, out there. The thing that stands out the most in what you said is that it is on HER Flickr account. SHE posted that picture. She was still choosing to be around him up until the day she died.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm wary of seeing ghosts where there are none. I went to her Flickr account like you in the beginning. Why? To see if I saw anything suspicious about the guy who we thought was responsible for what happened to AJ. I wonder if that colored our perception at all. I showed the photo to my co worker and my husband today, neither of them know who Wes and AJ are or what happened to AJ. Just said "hey, look at this picture". My husband said she was a pretty girl and that Wes looks like a cousin of his. My co worker thought she was a cousin or niece of mine. After they shared their initial thoughts I asked did they see anything wrong with it, and neither did.

Just makes me wonder.

Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ....

Now he says he wants the truth to finally come out.

The interview lasted about two hours, and Wesley’s statements and emotions were all over the place.

One minute he seemed angry, the next he was crying.

“And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell.

He brought up several coincidences including where he was the day after A.J. disappeared. He says he was working in Southampton County

That’s also where AJ’s body was found.

===============================================================

I'd really like to hear more about those 'coincidences...'

Who ,in his family, is framing him for murder? His wife? His neph-bro? His mom? Sister? Oh, so many choices of family who seem to dislike him now...

And that means 'his family' harmed AJ? How do you 'set someone up ' if you are not the killer yourself?

I wish we could watch that whole two hours of word salad!

Coincidence my *advertiser censored**. For a second I was doubting myself and what I think happened but the second I read those words, it just reaffirmed my belief he's involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela