Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidence my *advertiser censored**. For a second I was doubting myself and what I think happened but the second I read those words, it just reaffirmed my belief he's involved.

I know. me too.

' so much information is coming out and there is just a bunch of coincidences...EVERYTHING IS A COINCIDENCE'...

If that isn't a load of hogwash I don't know what is....:facepalm:

I know. me too.

' so much information is coming out and there is just a bunch of coincidences...EVERYTHING IS A COINCIDENCE'...

If that isn't a load of hogwash I don't know what is....:facepalm:

Honestly! And even worse, he starts the conversation saying his family is setting him up, which would be the EXACT OPPOSITE of everything being a coincidence. So which is it, is he being set up or is everything that makes him look guilty just a coincidence?! Aaargh!

"Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ"....

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

"Now he says he wants the truth to finally come out.

The interview lasted about two hours, and Wesley’s statements and emotions were all over the place.

One minute he seemed angry, the next he was crying."

“And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell.

He brought up several coincidences including where he was the day after A.J. disappeared. He says he was working in Southampton County

That’s also where AJ’s body was found.

===============================================================

I'd really like to hear more about those 'coincidences...'

Who ,in his family, is framing him for murder? His wife? His neph-bro? His mom? Sister? Oh, so many choices of family who seem to dislike him now...

And that means 'his family' harmed AJ? How do you 'set someone up ' if you are not the killer yourself?

I wish we could watch that whole two hours of word salad!

So the man awaiting trial on charges relating to his attempt to set someone up for AJ's disappearance is complaining that he's being set up for her murder. Oh, the irony. :facepalm:

So the man awaiting trial on charges relating to his attempt to set someone up for AJ's disappearance is complaining that he's being set up for her murder. Oh, the irony. :facepalm:

Post of the Day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ"....

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

"Now he says he wants the truth to finally come out.

The interview lasted about two hours, and Wesley’s statements and emotions were all over the place.

One minute he seemed angry, the next he was crying."

“And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell.

He brought up several coincidences including where he was the day after A.J. disappeared. He says he was working in Southampton County

That’s also where AJ’s body was found.

===============================================================

I'd really like to hear more about those 'coincidences...'

Who ,in his family, is framing him for murder? His wife? His neph-bro? His mom? Sister? Oh, so many choices of family who seem to dislike him now...

And that means 'his family' harmed AJ? How do you 'set someone up ' if you are not the killer yourself?

I wish we could watch that whole two hours of word salad!

Yes, ? coincidences? thats what he has? "And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell. > > does him no service whatsoever. While I am an admitted flip flopper, that right there is ridiculous.

Regarding setting up- I am with the poster that said he must be the runner up for dumbest criminal or unluckiest dimwit around. Why, why would he put AJ where he worked? Convenience yes, but pointing directly at yourself- absolutely. If WH is guilty here I still dont think he was alone, he seems to have trouble functioning by himself.

Except for the possibility that he wasn't actually trying to set someone up, but honestly thought he had something to do with it and wanted others to see what he thought he was seeing? (Evidence of AJ in his house).

I'm not making excuses for WH or defending him in the least but IF it's true that he was set up, everyone is believing exactly what the person(s) who set him up want us to believe. IF he was set up, you can bet whoever did it is likely here reading these very conversations and just LOVING it that we've all thrown the monster under the bus.

Here's the problem...

He is right now, exactly where he deserves to be for charges relating to what he did during the course of the investigation. No two ways about that. However, we have to honestly ask ourselves why he hasn't actually been charged with anything directly related to AJ's disappearance and/or death. SURELY by now, LE have scoured his cell phone/employment records to verify and clarify exactly where he was in relation to the timeline of AJ going missing. If this is the case, they've come up empty in regards to placing him anywhere other than exactly where he said he was. (Unless of course he didn't have his phone with him during critical times/dates, which is highly unlikely).

At this point, since charges have NOT BEEN FILED against WH associated with AJ's disappearance and subsequent death, it has to be because there is no physical evidence or even circumstantial evidence they (LE) feel is strong enough to nail him with.

For many, this has become "fry Wes Hadsell" followed by "oh yeah, and justice for AJ". I know that sounds harsh, but y'all have read the same SM I have. It's pretty obvious.

For me, this is 100% "justice for AJ" and if that means WH (creep that I believe he actually is) is actually innocent and someone else is responsible, then SO BE IT. Nail the guilty, no matter who they are or how clever they think they are.

moo & assorted disclaimers

Yes, ? coincidences? thats what he has? "And that`s where we stand now. My family is broken. We are a family divided because there is so much information coming out, and there is just a bunch of coincidences. Everything`s a coincidence,” says Hadsell. > > does him no service whatsoever. While I am an admitted flip flopper, that right there is ridiculous.

Regarding setting up- I am with the poster that said he must be the runner up for dumbest criminal or unluckiest dimwit around. Why, why would he put AJ where he worked? Convenience yes, but pointing directly at yourself- absolutely. If WH is guilty here I still dont think he was alone, he seems to have trouble functioning by himself.

I suspect he was being sarcastic with the usage of the word "coincidence" but I haven't seen the full interview, just about 30 seconds so far. As in "it's mighty coincidental, isn't it??" Sort like neph-bro dropping the H bomb on SM before the COD was officially released. Um... hold on a minute there twitter-boy, why bring heroin up NOW, when no one even knew anything about that, or that AJ was loaded with a lethal dose of it? Well, no one except whoever she was with when it happened, or whoever jacked her up with it?

Hmmm... (things that make you go)

I suspect he was being sarcastic with the usage of the word "coincidence" but I haven't seen the full interview, just about 30 seconds so far. As in "it's mighty coincidental, isn't it??" Sort like neph-bro dropping the H bomb on SM before the COD was officially released. Um... hold on a minute there twitter-boy, why bring heroin up NOW, when no one even knew anything about that, or that AJ was loaded with a lethal dose of it? Well, no one except whoever she was with when it happened, or whoever jacked her up with it?

Hmmm... (things that make you go)

It's weird because I had always thought that the reason Wes was doing all that crazy deflection drama was because he was trying to protect the guilty party, which was his little bro. That had always been at the back of my mind. And now with the way things are blowing up, who knows?

Something in the video but not in the article - towards the end the reporter says:

“In the interview, Wesley named several people he believes are involved in AJ's death, including a family member. He says he is now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone with information.”

I didn't realize he had named a family member.

Me neither....unless I missed that somewhere.
Although I sorta kinda remember reading something that mentioned DH.
But I could be just losing it...

Wow. I've just read the linked articles and watched the videos a few times, then caught up with several Twitter accounts.

It pains me that her friends and family are just now coming out against Wes. Remember all the crap we got for suspecting him? Was it really so hard to see? I'm so sorry it took the tox report to open the door to truth, whatever that is.

With regards to Wes saying he is being setup, and revealing the text message:

Anjelica texted us throughout the day of March 2nd after no one physically saw her after 2 pm I guess. Anjelica’s phone communicated with my phone and her mother’s phone.That`s why in the beginning I said that was not my daughter texting, someone had her phone. I can`t prove that, but that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin two weeks prior to her death.”

Not only is this inconsistent, again, with the timeline (from his own mouth originally!) but indicates he doesn't even know what he is talking about.

Why are we hearing about this text message now that it is magically relevant? I've tried to think of everything, but can't see how this info would impede the investigation if given to the public before. In fact, it may have given credit to potentially critical witness reports we can't discuss here. The police almost certainly have those messages, and he knows it. He thought MJ had already seen them. Would he risk lying about that?

In what context would someone text their estranged stepfather to tell him she had used heroin two weeks ago?

"Hey Wes, whats up? Long time no see. I've been using heroin for like 2 weeks. Wanna do lunch?" (illustrative, not an actual quote)

Any text about heroin on Mar 2 was either a horrible attempt at beginning a coverup, or AJ's cry for help after taking a really bad hit. Wes never tells us the exact content of that text, just generalizes.

At this point we have him only admitting to things he knows are verifiable facts the police already know and that the media have reported (sans text message detail) while pointing the finger at others close to AJ.

I think OntarioMom posed a great question by asking what if Wes is being set up?

What would the motive be
Who would have that motive
Who would have the knowledge and means (it takes some measure of cunning)
Who fits this profile AND that of someone capable of murdering AJ or being negligent in her death?
Who's alibis for Mar 2 or 3rd are supported by each other, can't be validated by a neutral party, or are non existent?

BTW I do not think the family member Wes is naming is DH. JMO.

I also want to talk about the taxi driver and the potential link to the 3 individuals and the hotel. Unless LE has asked WS not to discuss it, or has said in MSM that it is debunked, I don't see a single vaid reason we are not able to explore that information now that it could very well be relevant.

Here is some light reading on toxicology and post mortem drug testing:

https://goo.gl/6odK0d

I have definitely wondered about this very recently, especially due to all the craziness on SM. I just can't wrap my head around his lying about the last time he saw her and the fact he said he was getting all the clues about her card/clothes on a second phone that he mysteriously lost. Why all the subterfuge and lying? Also, it seems like most of the people (AB, CS, DH) were all supporting him initially recently had an abrupt about face. But if someone is trying to frame him, I would suspect it was someone/several people close to him and those three people would be my first guesses. Why would they support him all this time while at the same time trying to frame him?

Well if the text messages to JH and WH really did mention heroin, then they have all known about that and several other details in the case (naturally) before now, and if DH is growing in his suspicion of Wes, especially if he knows Wes has ties to heroin, I can see him outing it. WH wouldn't have any knowledge of that tweet to be calling it a coincidence unless he has an extremely diligent lawyer that reads SM to him over the phone.

I think OntarioMom posed a great question by asking what if Wes is being set up?

What would the motive be
Who would have that motive
Who would have the knowledge and means (it takes some measure of cunning)
Who fits this profile AND that of someone capable of murdering AJ or being negligent in her death?
Who's alibis for Mar 2 or 3rd are supported by each other, can't be validated by a neutral party, or are non existent?

BTW I do not think the family member Wes is naming is DH. JMO.

Motive: uncontrolled anger that lead to her death
Who: someone who has clinical-level control issues (obviously)
Means: someone who knew someone that could hook them up AND cover for them
Who: someone who can't be named because they're not named by LE
Who's alibis: potential exists for at least 3 people that LE would not have legal reason to further investigate (subpoena phone records, etc.)

I don't think the family member is DH either. And, ALL of this is 100% speculation.

BTW Vail,

Taxi lady is considered 100% rumor and not linkable or discussable here for that reason. It's all SM commentary, nothing coming from MSM or LE on her. Valid reasons, I suspect.

I don't think it's DH either that he named.

Though he could name whomever he wants and I don't think his word would cause LE to jump up and start typing an arrest warrant. He's a liar and has limited understanding of how he portrays himself. But I don't think he is a calculating murderer running a media circus from jail. He is a two bit criminal. I just don't believe that the murderer is being allowed to give jailhouse interviews if LE thought he was responsible. I think LE is more or less just giving a huge eye roll and letting him do it.

Well if the text messages to JH and WH really did mention heroin, then they have all known about that and several other details in the case (naturally) before now, and if DH is growing in his suspicion of Wes, especially if he knows Wes has ties to heroin, I can see him outing it. WH wouldn't have any knowledge of that tweet to be calling it a coincidence unless he has an extremely diligent lawyer that reads SM to him over the phone.

Except for the possibility that WH's past connection to heroin is a bold faced lie being pushed by someone who wants everyone to believe it? Then, latched onto by those who don't know either way but "heard it" from a "reliable source"?? (thinking outside the WH box here, as much as it kind of gags me to do so, honestly)

Funny thing is, the more I consider this, the more EASY I see how it would be to set him up. The public NEEDS a monster. We've been handed one. Is he the real monster or are there actually more devious and deceptive ones we're ignoring because it's so easy to believe he's the #1 or the main one?

Except for the possibility that WH's past connection to heroin is a bold faced lie being pushed by someone who wants everyone to believe it? Then, latched onto by those who don't know either way but "heard it" from a "reliable source"?? (thinking outside the WH box here, as much as it kind of gags me to do so, honestly)

Funny thing is, the more I consider this, the more EASY I see how it would be to set him up. The public NEEDS a monster. We've been handed one. Is he the real monster or are there actually more devious and deceptive ones we're ignoring because it's so easy to believe he's the #1 or the main one?

You're not alone, OM. I've been saying here that it was a good possibility from the beginning.

He practically sets himself up. My 4 year old could frame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member