Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! I've said since the beginning and I still maintain that I think whatever happened to her happened prior to 7am on Monday.

The best argument for why it may not have happened in the morning is because all Hadsell's focus has been the general focus of the timeline, so perhaps all an attempt at distraction from earlier events, it may be possible. Reading these recent posts, I'm reminded that Hadsell at one point mentioned, and sounding annoyed as he did, that his brother too, had been at work all day. He also confirmed that the brother owned a white car, in one of his babbling interviews, not sure which one. Then, there's this, when do you suppose somebody decides not to double down and tell the truth, before, now, later... ?

His sister says here when he was first arrested, WTKR, while making a point of mentioning she's not in Norfolk, that:

I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone.”

rbbm

A knowing lie, at the time.

Later on, of course the sister seems to renege on her borther, while she mentions AJ mom's reneged on the Hadsells at the funeral, so who is in whose orbit now? We really don't know much, but I'm certain LE does, and it will take a minute as things progress.

Reviewing his interviews, this one in The Virginian-Pilot by far seems Hadsell's most lucid. And this is V-P's first story on AJ missing and you see what LE had to start with. For the first few days, LE were said to have been in and out of the house, by AJ's mom in a couple of MSM interviews, IIRC, if not one in particular where she's sitting on a couch at home from early on.

I think the comment about the lake was referencing the one that was searched by LE officers in IOW.

I think....for all I know they could be referencing a lake in Tunisia.

No the lake LE searched. Where that LE was, is as I can tell on the map a straight drive to where AJ body was found.

I think the comment about the lake was referencing the one that was searched by LE officers in IOW.

I think....for all I know they could be referencing a lake in Tunisia.

oh THAT lake YES now I remember the ties to THAT lake ;)

Still gonna take a look at some pics tho ;)

JMO IMO MOO OOO

No the lake LE searched. Where that LE was, is as I can tell on the map a straight drive to where AJ body was found.

I don't live their so I can be very wrong. Please correct me if wrong.

The best argument for why it may not have happened in the morning is because all Hadsell's focus has been the general focus of the timeline, so perhaps all an attempt at distraction from earlier events, it may be possible Reading these recent posts, I'm reminded that Hadsell at one point mentioned, and sounding annoyed as he did, that his brother too, had been at work all day. He also confirmed that the brother owned a white car, in one of his babbling interviews, not sure which one.

Reviewing his interviews, this one in The Virginian-Pilot by far seems Hadsell's most lucid. And this is V-P's first story on AJ missing and you see what LE had to start with, then for the next few days they were said to have been in and out of the house by AJ's mom in a couple of MSM interviews, IIRC, if not one in particular where she's sitting on a couch at home from early on.
<rbbm>

Let me preface by saying that I don't have a horse in this race, and no strong opinion on where blame lies. I do feel compelled to point out, however, that if people had been "sleuthing" my family on social media, I'd be annoyed, as well. In other words, I don't read WH's "annoyed" attitude about his brother, and his brother's car, to be an indication of anything more than that WH was bothered by the as yet unfounded conjecture. JMO

<rbbm>

Let me preface by saying that I don't have a horse in this race, and no strong opinion on where blame lies. I do feel compelled to point out, however, that if people had been "sleuthing" my family on social media, I'd be annoyed, as well. In other words, I don't read WH's "annoyed" attitude about his brother, and his brother's car, to be an indication of anything more than that WH was bothered by the as yet unfounded conjecture. JMO

Agreed, bessie, there's little accuracy to be had in such impressions. In terms of having been at work all day ruling anyone out, I don't think it does necessarily rule out anyone who could possibly have had contact with AJ that day.

Hadsell "implores" people to keep "that day going, someone may remember."

bbm

The best argument for why it may not have happened in the morning is because all Hadsell's focus has been the general focus of the timeline, so perhaps all an attempt at distraction from earlier events, it may be possible. Reading these recent posts, I'm reminded that Hadsell at one point mentioned, and sounding annoyed as he did, that his brother too, had been at work all day. He also confirmed that the brother owned a white car, in one of his babbling interviews, not sure which one. Then, there's this, when do you suppose somebody decides not to double down and tell the truth, before, now, later... ?

His sister says here when he was first arrested, WTKR, while making a point of mentioning she's not in Norfolk, that:

I want to believe he hasn&#8217;t. He&#8217;s my brother, I&#8217;ve known my brother all of his life. I&#8217;ve never known him to hurt anyone.&#8221;

rbbm

A knowing lie, at the time.

Later on, of course the sister seems to renege on her borther, while she mentions AJ mom's reneged on Hadsells at the funeral, so who is in whose orbit now? We really don't know much, but I'm certain LE does, and it will take a minute as things progress.

Reviewing his interviews, this one in The Virginian-Pilot by far seems Hadsell's most lucid. And this is V-P's first story on AJ missing and you see what LE had to start with. For the first few daysm LE were said to have been in and out of the house, by AJ's mom in a couple of MSM interviews, IIRC, if not one in particular where she's sitting on a couch at home from early on.

BBM

YES, the fact that he threw all of those exact times out for their lunch time meet up and her truck's travels from home and bad, make me wonder if something might have happened to her later, although the set up foe it may have been during the day. Like she was being lured or groomed at that time for later. IDK

A part of me can see how easily it MIGHT have unfolded, if he came to the mailbox at the front door to drop off the keys, and saw her inside. It might have prompted him to enter the home and things might have gone sideways.

But I am not totally convinced that she did not walk off mad during an early morning argument either. And she may have walked to the hotel and things went bad there?

Updated pie chart......made while I was eating a piece of pecan pie, ironically enough.

View attachment 74468

Is it even legal to eat pecan pie in May? *looks sideways at zapped* ;)

In all seriousness though, the poll is very interesting, based on what we know. And, what we don't yet know.

<rbbm>

Honestly, I think any family member would feel the same way. Although, if the person "annoyed" was a narcissistic personality type (and no, there's no link) AND was in fact the guilty party (again, no link) this kind of conjecture would totally tick them off because the "audience" was headed down the wrong trail.

moo & stuff.

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen about 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk, according to a police news release. She was reported missing about 9:15 p.m.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/norfolk-police-18yearold-missing-tuesday

Might be the closest we have to the truth at this point.

As a little experiment, I set my husband up to see if he noticed things that are in his normal day to day life. Simple thing, like our dog that meets him at the driveway everyday like clockwork. Only this day, I had the dog in the house so he couldn't meet my husband. This particular dog NEVER barks inside, and thus was sound asleep in the guest bedroom. I asked husbster how our dog was feeling today. (Dog had a broken leg years ago, and is having some arthritis in it lately if he runs too much, he starts limping.) Hubster stated the dog was doing great today, and he didn't notice a limp at all.... of course he didn't see a limp...he never saw the dog!!!! My husband didn't intend to lie to me about the dog. He cares a lot of this dog. YET, in his mind, he saw the dog as he would on a normal day, even though it was impossible for him to have seen the dog.

JMO...

Honestly, I think any family member would feel the same way. Although, if the person "annoyed" was a narcissistic personality type (and no, there's no link) AND was in fact the guilty party (again, no link) this kind of conjecture would totally tick them off because the "audience" was headed down the wrong trail.

moo & stuff.
Possibly. Yet as you say, there is no "link", and personally, I would require more insight to make the distinction between a concerned relative, and a narcissist screaming, "No, no...you've got it all wrong. Look at me! Look at me!"

What do we know of WH's history that indicates narcissism?

Possibly. Yet as you say, there is no "link", and personally, I would require more insight to make the distinction between a concerned relative, and a narcissist screaming, "No, no...you've got it all wrong. Look at me! Look at me!"

What do we know of WH's history that indicates narcissism?

Many examples, but the first one that popped into my head was how he referred to AJ --- always with "my"

Hope this is not too late...I vote home.

WH giving TMI regarding the truck key is the reason for my vote. And the phone ping in the motel room doesn't mean AJ was there with the phone.

Many examples, but the first one that popped into my head was how he referred to AJ --- always with "my"
To bring this back on topic -- and forgive me for venturing away -- we should circle this back to WH's statements regarding his incentive to violate the law by breaking and entering. I agree that I perceived WH's arguments as disingenuous, if not downright disturbing. Though the vast majority of us would swear we'd stop at no ends to find the truth about a missing loved one, in reality, most rational individuals observe legal boundaries. So at the very least, imo, we can conclude that WH's actions were rash, and potentially could prove harmful to a prosecution. The question in my mind is whether or not that was intentional.

What, if anything, does WH know of the truth? Or, did he bring undue attention to himself by his irrational, albeit possibly innocent (wrt AJ's disappearance), actions?

To bring this back on topic -- and forgive me for venturing away -- we should circle this back to WH's statements regarding his incentive to violate the law by breaking and entering. I agree that I perceived WH's arguments as disingenuous, if not downright disturbing. Though the vast majority of us would swear we'd stop at no ends to find the truth about a missing loved one, in reality, most rational individuals observe legal boundaries. So at the very least, imo, we can conclude that WH's actions were rash, and potentially could prove harmful to a prosecution. The question in my mind is whether or not that was intentional.

What, if anything, does WH know of the truth? Or, did he bring undue attention to himself by his irrational, albeit possibly innocent (wrt AJ's disappearance), actions?

Just jumping off your post, Bessie. So possibly some things to think about along this line would be:

1) Did WH break into the house with the intent to plant evidence?
2) Did WH break into the house with the hopes of finding evidence?
3) Did WH break into the house to tamper with evidence?
4) What types of thoughts/ideas would WH have to convince himself that this person may have been involved in AJ's disappearance? (other than so-called *creepy texts*?)
5) Or was WH's intent of the breaking and entering to attempt to frame someone for AJ's disappearance? And possibly to take the focus off of himself?
6) How many people were aware of this plan (if it was a planned decision) to break into the house?

WH said that he found AJ's jacket behind the cushion of the red sofa, yet delayed sharing that potentially life-saving info with police. Instead, time was spent concocting a scenario for the "discovery" of this supposed evidence. So what was more important at that moment: the evidence itself, or the plan to discover the evidence?

Also the stompy-foot mode WH went into when discussing sharing info with police: they're not sharing info with him, why should he share info with police? Well, that just speaks for itself and loudly! imo...

But if the family wasn't even at home when the break in occurred, then why would he think AJ was in THAT house??? Doesn't make sense!! If she was THAT house, someone else would have to be there at some point. Or was the family just working that day, thus no one home?

I've tried to think of every scenerio and whether I would have gone into the home or not. I'm thinking I would tell the police my concerns, and try to get them to see why I thought my daughter was there, or evidence of her being there could be found, and if LE wasn't convinced or concerned about belief, it's possible I would have said "Look, if you guys aren't going to check this out, and be certain she isn't in that home, then be on standby, because I'm going in!" But, my thinking isn't coming from a career criminal. Doubtful he truly wanted police anywhere near him with his past history of arrests. If he didn't trust the police, and felt they didn't trust him, then maybe....just maybe I could see reacting that way. But why no one in the circle of know told him it wouldn't work, it was a crazy idea, he would end up arrested and that wouldn't help find AJ, etc., I don't know. Maybe everyone was use to him calling the shots, so was just following his lead and figured his thoughts on a perp sounded like reasonable thoughts.

I've thought of what my own father would do, and he isn't a criminal either. But I remember as a child, someone stole one of his beagles after a hunt. Word got to him that so and so had his beagle. He didn't call the police, but he called the person who said they didn't have her, and hadn't seen her. But Dad didn't believe the man. So he drove to that man's house, walked right to the dog lot, grabbed his beagle, and brought it home! There were words exchanged, but at the time my Dad was strong, and healthy, and while he would help anyone, he didn't put up with no crap either, and had a rather short fuse temper. There's no doubt in my mind he would have went into a home to save any of us kids that he thought was being held somewhere. BUT, he wouldn't have been sneaky about it. He would have marched right in, no matter who was there, etc.

I have no idea why I'm sitting on fence tonight. My gut truly feels WH is where he needs to be!!! But there's something that isn't sitting right....maybe there is someone else that is involved...even if after the fact, or in the coverup scheme...something...

BTW...how the heck do I get those ads to stop being in my threads and autoplaying??? Not only does it start talking while everything is quiet here, and scaring me, it's irritating because it keeps going back to that first post in every thread when I'm trying to read!!!

But if the family wasn't even at home when the break in occurred, then why would he think AJ was in THAT house??? Doesn't make sense!! If she was THAT house, someone else would have to be there at some point. Or was the family just working that day, thus no one home?

I've tried to think of every scenerio and whether I would have gone into the home or not. I'm thinking I would tell the police my concerns, and try to get them to see why I thought my daughter was there, or evidence of her being there could be found, and if LE wasn't convinced or concerned about belief, it's possible I would have said "Look, if you guys aren't going to check this out, and be certain she isn't in that home, then be on standby, because I'm going in!" But, my thinking isn't coming from a career criminal. Doubtful he truly wanted police anywhere near him with his past history of arrests. If he didn't trust the police, and felt they didn't trust him, then maybe....just maybe I could see reacting that way. But why no one in the circle of know told him it wouldn't work, it was a crazy idea, he would end up arrested and that wouldn't help find AJ, etc., I don't know. Maybe everyone was use to him calling the shots, so was just following his lead and figured his thoughts on a perp sounded like reasonable thoughts.

I've thought of what my own father would do, and he isn't a criminal either. But I remember as a child, someone stole one of his beagles after a hunt. Word got to him that so and so had his beagle. He didn't call the police, but he called the person who said they didn't have her, and hadn't seen her. But Dad didn't believe the man. So he drove to that man's house, walked right to the dog lot, grabbed his beagle, and brought it home! There were words exchanged, but at the time my Dad was strong, and healthy, and while he would help anyone, he didn't put up with no crap either, and had a rather short fuse temper. There's no doubt in my mind he would have went into a home to save any of us kids that he thought was being held somewhere. BUT, he wouldn't have been sneaky about it. He would have marched right in, no matter who was there, etc.

I have no idea why I'm sitting on fence tonight. My gut truly feels WH is where he needs to be!!! But there's something that isn't sitting right....maybe there is someone else that is involved...even if after the fact, or in the coverup scheme...something...

BTW...how the heck do I get those ads to stop being in my threads and autoplaying??? Not only does it start talking while everything is quiet here, and scaring me, it's irritating because it keeps going back to that first post in every thread when I'm trying to read!!!

RBBM: see my next post re: O/T.....

Thank you for this thought provoking post, 2Hope4!
I think you're onto something here. It has been alluded to by others, and quite frankly, we don't have much to go on at this juncture.
The silence from LE, IMO, speaks volumes. I have absolute faith that they will not rest until complete and all encompassing justice is delivered on behalf of AJ. I admit I am impatient, and wish things would move faster. I also know from previous cases that this process doesn't occur in a vacuum.

All will be revealed, and when it is, we will have much to discuss here. Until then, my continued thanks and appreciation to you, and my fellow WSers, for keeping AJ at the forefront.
:grouphug:
Our girl matters, and she always will!
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics