Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have learned from following these kinds of cases, is that, in hindsight, it's very easy to read something sinister in even the most innocent of things. My feeling about the cousin is that, once AJ had disappeared, she recalled those texts between AJ and herself regarding Texty, and did exactly that...read something sinister into a relatively innocuous situation. And I'm sure that idea was an ember that Wes was only to happy to pour gasoline on.
I don't think the cousin intentionally mislead anyone.

JMO

Hope y'all had a great weekend. As per the texts, posting these for reference from thread #2

"03-14-2015, 06:28 PM #123"
some of the on the spot analysis of texts done by our luckyseven

SBHack's map ~ Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell MISSING since March 3, 2015

That is exactly what I thought as well...but kept ADHDing and forgot to say it

Thank you :)

and someone saw a text in the house and that is why she had to walk off steam or what ever they said/lied about

JMO IMO OOP MOO OPM
OT (Speaking of ADD/ADHD . . .)
I think, wunderngwhy, that you should look into changing your name on WS to: "wunderngeye"!

I think that's possible. But I think if she told her cousin, the cousin would encourage her to tell JH. Isn't that cousin on JH's side of the family?

No clue! lol

And Im not really sure they would tell JH.

One day closer to AJ receiving justice. Hoping there is an arrest this week!

For those of you who didn't follow the hearing today, pop on over to the thread and read the developments!

I am beyond disgusted at the actions of those closet to AJ. They all should be ashamed of themselves!! Apparently telling the truth is a tall task for that group. I am mad about this! Even more sad for AJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/wesley-hadsell-charges-sent-grand-jury

<He told them he had found AJ Hadsell&#8217;s jacket under a couch cushion and draped it across the couch.

Later, after one of the friends had gone to the house and seen the jacket, Hadsell pulled a group of the friends together and told them that if anyone told the police what he&#8217;d done, they would be &#8220;dealt with.&#8221;

Hadsell also said he was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood, a white supremacist gang.>

Just posting the "facts" as seen on MSM. :) Yikes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

(Who was it that asked about the tats???)

<Like most prison gangs, Aryan Brotherhood members mark themselves with distinctive tattoos. Designs commonly include the words "Aryan Brotherhood", "AB", 666, Nazi symbolism such as SS, sig runes, and swastikas, as well as shamrocks and Celtic iconography.[9]>

If you don't think you can post it, then please don't. Ask a mod or admin in a private message before you post.

How long does a rape test kit take to process? what about DNA? I'll be shocked if there was no rape in this case. JMO

One thing I have been thinking about is in one of WH interviews he said they had a birthday party for her boyfriend, but to him it wasn't a birthday party. Is this the night they all watched the fight together?

One thing I have been thinking about is in one of WH interviews he said they had a birthday party for her boyfriend, but to him it wasn't a birthday party. Is this the night they all watched the fight together?

No. The Rousey fight was Sat., 2/28/15. Boyfriend's B-day was after she went missing (a handful of by days after I think).

No. He talked about the party during his interview with youknowwho, which took place on March 14 or 15:

Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words). Today was her boyfriend’s birthday. We had a birthday party for him and let me just say it wasn’t a party, okay? It was not a celebration. It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

I think he said it "wasn't" a party because AJ was missing but that she would have wanted it to go on. Or some such garbage.

How long does a rape test kit take to process? what about DNA? I'll be shocked if there was no rape in this case. JMO

AJ's body had been exposed to the elements and animal predation for almost 30 days. I would be VERY surprised if a sexual assault could be proven under those circumstances. JMO

I am beyond disgusted at the actions of those closet to AJ. They all should be ashamed of themselves!! Apparently telling the truth is a tall task for that group. I am mad about this! Even more sad for AJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can these guys be charged with anything RE: the jacket?

Hampton Roads Virginia...... Is his an area ~ city ~ county ? TIA

Hampton Roads Virginia...... Is his an area ~ city ~ county ? TIA

Hampton Roads is a region. Cities in the area are Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton...etc I have also seen it referenced as Tidewater VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ