Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the home where she was found and the pond 2 different locations? The house did belong to a NY couple; the pond....?

Yes, the location of the abandoned house where she was found and the pond search in Isle of Wight are 2 complete, separate locations with no connection (in ownership at least) to one another. The names of the owners of both properties have been mentioned in msm but since neither are suspects or POI's named by LE, I wont mention them here out of respect for their privacy.

The only "official" connection is AJ's phone allegedly pinging there at the pond on 3/3 at 8am (according to the locals who were told that by LE) and AJ being located at the house in Franklin. Obviously the unofficial connection is that whoever took her and her phone out there, was at some point, in both locations. The only person connected to this case that is known to have been in the area(s) was Wesley Hadsell, through his employment with the mechanical co. he worked for.

The assumption is, he had some kind of connection to that house and/or some kind of connection to the people living in the home at the pond location. LE has not disclosed if either is actually true. It is entirely possible BOTH were merely random locations that he had no connection to at all.

moo & various & sundry disclaimers...

Hope this is okay to mention. JH said that AJ was "taken from her home". I wonder if she meant that literally....?? I truly hope we hear some news this week. Things are entirely too quiet!

Hope this is okay to mention. JH said that AJ was "taken from her home". I wonder if she meant that literally....?? I truly hope we hear some news this week. Things are entirely too quiet!

I agree completely.

Sure would be nice for all involved to get some closure in this case.A.J deserves justice and every day that passes without any info makes me fearful of them never convicting the person(s) who did this to her.

I think of you often, because I have a neighbor that actually walks her cat. It's one of those Savannah cats and wears a harness.

Everything you said in the last 2 posts makes sense to me. Thanks for that. Will be praying for her tonight when I walk my cats and enjoy the sunset. She was such a doll, great smile. Until we hear from LE, I will turn over some other things in my mind, like why did WH think or want to make others believe it was the neighbor? Maybe Jen did think she was safe until she got those texts and began to question things. So sad.

And how did her jacket get into the neighbors home? Why wouldn't her jacket be in Franklin ?

I think of you often, because I have a neighbor that actually walks her cat. It's one of those Savannah cats and wears a harness.

My girls just follow me like babyducks, no leashes; the older girl (9) is a tuxedo prissy thing with a diamond looking collar and the younger one (4) is black and wears a leopard skin one. I'm thinking about asking Dexter to make them a tutu!

I'm having an early cocktail, so overlook this question unless maybe it does make sense to anyone: who has a white car that would not be working that day? Who would she most want to hang out with? Why the story from WH about a lunch meeting - were they spotted on camera somewhere? Does he have to explain a $200 withdrawal? I admit I'm still stuck on WH for a lot of reasons, but what if she OD'd and whoever she was with took her to Franklin (just for another idea of what could have happened, please don't hold my feet to the fire). I'm trying to do several things at once (sluuuurrrrp).

I officially have no idea anymore. I have even less of an idea than I did three months ago. I know in police time it isn't taking that long but in jojo time it is taking forever. I also have rarely came across a case where police have remained so utterly silent. I could probably count their updates on one hand.
This makes me believe they already know who to look at and aren't worried about public safety and have enough that they don't need outside help.
I think I'm done speculating for now and am going to sit quietly until there is more information.

I officially have no idea anymore. I have even less of an idea than I did three months ago. I know in police time it isn't taking that long but in jojo time it is taking forever. I also have rarely came across a case where police have remained so utterly silent. I could probably count their updates on one hand.
This makes me believe they already know who to look at and aren't worried about public safety and have enough that they don't need outside help.
I think I'm done speculating for now and am going to sit quietly until there is more information.
I completely agree. What I don't understand is why they haven't just closed the case. What could they possibly be waiting for? Imo, the toxicology reports are probably insignificant. Also, I would think that if they were that important, they could've put a rush on them.

I never believed NPD would make any statement. If you have noticed here in this area- with Brianna and now Katie Barham, LE doesn't speak. Nada, nothing. What they have or don't have means nothing by their lack of statement. They just produce or not. LOL. And I know it is not a funny matter. They typically go through media. I am trying to recall if they have ever spoken, I think recently Mayor Fraim of Norfolk made a comment when a cop was just indicted, but that was it.

And how did her jacket get into the neighbors home? Why wouldn't her jacket be in Franklin ?

We had two stories on the jacket. WH said he found it in the sofa. The kids mother said it was his girlfriends jacket.????? and we don't know what was found at the crime scene.

I'm having an early cocktail, so overlook this question unless maybe it does make sense to anyone: who has a white car that would not be working that day? Who would she most want to hang out with? Why the story from WH about a lunch meeting - were they spotted on camera somewhere? Does he have to explain a $200 withdrawal? I admit I'm still stuck on WH for a lot of reasons, but what if she OD'd and whoever she was with took her to Franklin (just for another idea of what could have happened, please don't hold my feet to the fire). I'm trying to do several things at once (sluuuurrrrp).

I think all you said fits right in. With AJ being on spring break and all college kids wanting to go somewhere. The part I get hung up on is where her things were found on the road in the wrong direction or is it the way someone would go to Florida???????

We had two stories on the jacket. WH said he found it in the sofa. The kids mother said it was his girlfriends jacket.????? and we don't know what was found at the crime scene.

If WH had really found it in the sofa, then I think the teen that lived there would have been detained, and investigated quite thoroughly. But he was free to go to boot camp and was not ever named a POI. So I doubt it was really found in the couch cushions.

The mother said she didnt know of any jacket other than his girlfriends. But in court, it was testified to, by a few of AJ's friends, that it was HER jacket. With her name on it.

So I don't see how it would be there unless Wes placed it there. If so, it would point away from the perp in Franklin driving over in his white car. Unless Wes was involved in it too, imo,

But in court, it was testified to, by a few of AJ's friends, that it was HER jacket. With her name on it.

Do we have a transcript of what was said in court or is it sealed because of Grand Jury?

Two questions for everyone:

Who was there every single time, directly or indirectly, either acting through an agent or being there in person, whenever items of AJ's were found?

Who had ties to Franklin Va through their work?

The answer is WH. Even if you believe in coincidence (which I do not) he would have to be one of the unluckiest people on the face of the planet.

The common thread with AJ's jacket being found/planted, pieces of her debit card being found, her clothing being found, the sighting of his work van near the pond being searched by cops, and the house in Franklin....all of that can be tied directly or indirectly to WH.

To ignore all of that would be folly in this case IMO.

Two questions for everyone:

Who was there every single time, directly or indirectly, either acting through an agent or being there in person, whenever items of AJ's were found?

Who had ties to Franklin Va through their work?

The answer is WH. Even if you believe in coincidence (which I do not) he would have to be one of the unluckiest people on the face of the planet.

The common thread with AJ's jacket being found/planted, pieces of her debit card being found, her clothing being found, the sighting of his work van near the pond being searched by cops, and the house in Franklin....all of that can be tied directly or indirectly to WH.

To ignore all of that would be folly in this case IMO.

Agreed, reminds me of this Triple Coincidence demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bgGYAmQuWw

<modsnip>

That's pretty much what I thought, FB rumor. IF the time comes when LE release the name of a POI or suspect to the general public, then FB references to that person is allowed.

I have to believe that LE has WH in their sights. You know, WH is crafty and wiley. Perhaps LE is working sooooo sooooo quietly without releasing any information so as to not give WH the upper hand. He is resourceful and manipulative as we have seen. Give him enough rope and let him hang himself might be at work here.

There's also a lot going on with social media and at that house. LE might be sitting back and watching the whole thing play out. Not that they're not doing anything but there could be method to their madness.

I can only hope.

Re: the investigation into AJ's death...

It's very, very, very common these days for LE to watch the family & friends SM activity closely. It's also very common for family and friends to switch all their account settings to private/friends only during these kinds of investigations.

Just throwing that out there.

I have to believe that LE has WH in their sights. You know, WH is crafty and wiley. Perhaps LE is working sooooo sooooo quietly without releasing any information so as to not give WH the upper hand. He is resourceful and manipulative as we have seen. Give him enough rope and let him hang himself might be at work here.

There's also a lot going on with social media and at that house. LE might be sitting back and watching the whole thing play out. Not that they're not doing anything but there could be method to their madness.

I can only hope.

They just did this in the mcstay case. I had no idea they had so much evidence on cm. And its been years since their disappearance.

So Wes time is coming soon and he knows it. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member