Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for "acute heroin poisioning" with quotes only brings up 389 results.
Searching without quotes brings up acute heroin overdose.
I'm guessing the ME is saying that she didn't take the heroin voluntarily?

That's what it sounds like to me. Maybe there weren't any works found near her body? Possibly happened somewhere else? I am so saddened by this, but know she's in good hands. Pray to God, LE has this solved already. RIP AJ.

I would think so, but they also said the manner is undetermined, so it seems that they do not know whether she took it voluntarily or not. My guess is she did not, but LE can't go on guesses. I was really hoping for something more clear cut; she deserves justice.

That's what it sounds like to me. Maybe there weren't any works found near her body? Possibly happened somewhere else? I am so saddened by this, but know she's in good hands. Pray to God, LE has this solved already. RIP AJ.

My friend from high school died from acute heroin poisoning. However, it was later proven that her dealer had sold her "bad dope" and he was sentenced for it.

She did, however, snort the drugs herself (my friend) - so as to whether AJ took it willingly or unknowingly/by force, just "acute heroin poisoning" isn't enough to say IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm taking this back. I don't think it necessarily means that AJ was forced to take the drug. I think there are a lot of possibilities about what happened, and hopefully we get answers soon.

Regarding Heroin: It can be injected, snorted, taken rectally (called parachuting), smoked...so absence of any track marks isn't a clear indicator one way or the other.

Jmo and for those who may be curious

Oh my goodness. I didnt see this coming. I guess I am relieved that she wasn't shot or strangled and that I waited a minute before outright accusing Wes. I guess I wasnt crazy to wait on that accusation, after all. I do know she didnt get behind a house by herself with no car, so someone else was involved in some way. Could the money have been for drugs? This feels more like a friend being with her, freaking out and hiding her body. I dont know. Im sad that shes gone. Im sad drugs were involved. I am only mildly relieved it wasnt a violent murder.

Taxi lady knows what's up you guys I tried telling you1!!!

That was my first thought too. It seems with so brief a statement that the word poisoning was selected intentionally. Otherwise, IMO overdose would be the commonly used terminology. Seems this word may have been specifically chosen to imply just as you indicated IMO.

Wow though. Just heartbreaking. Still hoping a manner of death determination is in progress somehow.

#Justice4AJ please!

Taxi lady knows what's up you guys I tried telling you1!!!

Wow! Now that's a thought huh! So many of us wouldn't let her comments go and others just outright dismissed her as attention seeking, etc. Who knows now.

My friend from high school died from acute heroin poisoning. However, it was later proven that her dealer had sold her "bad dope" and he was sentenced for it.

She did, however, snort the drugs herself (my friend) - so as to whether AJ took it willingly or unknowingly/by force, just "acute heroin poisoning" isn't enough to say IMO

Pardon my inquiry, but do you recall if the COD of your friend was acute heroin "poisoning" versus "overdose"? Wondering if there is a technical difference legally and/or medically between the two. Or if there is an intended perception to be taken from the choice of words used by the NPD.

Wow... I'm shocked about the heroin, but not surprised that it is starting to look like Wes didn't violently murder AJ over some AB re-initiation thing or something. I don't believe she put herself at that house, so I think someone else is involved in some capacity. It's cases like this that you can learn from; that things that look like a slam dunk may not always be quite that. This is terribly sad.

FYI There is a bad batch of heroin in the area for the past few months. A good friend of mine ODed last month from it. We are awaiting his autopsy results to see what was exactly in it.

Sending out cyber hugs to Zach! How terribly sad, frustrating, and devastating this all must be.

:grouphug:

FYI There is a bad batch of heroin in the area for the past few months. A good friend of mine ODed last month from it. We are awaiting his autopsy results to see what was exactly in it.

I'm sorry about your friend. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member