Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marrisa posted that the rest of the interview should be up tomorrow. But she's not sure if it would be the full 2hrs. I think she needs clearance from whomever. Or an edited version.

Aside from JH's 3 daughters there are no other children involved here. Best I can tell, most (if not all) of these friends many of us refer to as "kids" are high school graduates and over 18. Realistically it doesn't matter where their parents are at this point. There's is not much they could do about their behavior, where they go, where they stay, what they say, etc.

Legally youre 100 percent correct in your statements.

That being said, dont doubt for a minute that I wouldnt jerk a knot in my 19 years old sons behind if he was acting like these so-called "adults".

Fortunately thats not something I really have to worry about because I taught my son respect and did my best to raise him right.

The act of turning 18 doesnt make someone a man or a woman....their actions do.

And all Ive seen from this group is a bunch of ill-mannered, disrespectful, entitled,drug-addled, idiots.

Doesnt say very much for the over 30 crowd they hang out and party with either does it?

Talk about arrested development.

If I were Zack I would be doing everything humanly possible to remove my girls from this situation while they still have a chance of living a sane and healthy life.

Marrisa posted that the rest of the interview should be up tomorrow. But she's not sure if it would be the full 2hrs. I think she needs clearance from whomever. Or an edited version.

On her Twitter, Marissa says that the story she did today will be posted on their website tomorrow. We've already seen that story! Did she say somewhere else that new material would be up? I sure hope so.

That two hours equated to a couple coincidences that we were already aware of!

Legally youre 100 percent correct in your statements.

That being said, dont doubt for a minute that I wouldnt jerk a knot in my 19 years old sons behind if he was acting like these so-called "adults".

Fortunately thats not something I really have to worry about because I taught my son respect and did my best to raise him right.

The act of turning 18 doesnt make someone a man or a woman....their actions do.

And all Ive seen from this group is a bunch of ill-mannered, disrespectful, entitled,drug-addled, idiots.

Doesnt say very much for the over 30 crowd they hang out and party with either does it?

Talk about arrested development.

If I were Zack I would be doing everything humanly possible to remove my girls from this situation while they still have a chance of living a sane and healthy life.

BBM

Sadly, I fear that the sane and healthy ship sailed last night with no members of the girls' family aboard. At least that's what it appeared if you follow social media. JMO

On her Twitter, Marissa says that the story she did today will be posted on their website tomorrow. We've already seen that story! Did she say somewhere else that new material would be up? I sure hope so.

That two hours equated to a couple coincidences that we were already aware of!

Idk. I can't watch anything on this phone. I was only able to read the quick snippets. All i know is some people asked her about the full interview and she said tomorrow. But she said that she would have to check and find out.

BBM

Sadly, I fear that the sane and healthy ship sailed last night with no members of the girls' family aboard. At least that's what it appeared if you follow social media. JMO

Things did simmer down today. Zach posted some lovely pics of AJ on his feed. About 100 of them.

But due to the heartfelt situation. I just browsed through a couple of them. And said r.i.p.

Marissa Jasek WTKR*‏@MarissaJasek

@.....the story I did today should be on our website but I don't believe we are putting the entire interview up. I'll check tomorrow

So I guess that I was mistaken. There will probably be no new parts later on today. I guess whatever was there is all that the bosses were willing to put.

AJ never took hard drugs "willingly" and been an ex heroin addict for me it's just so unlikely to think she stated her drug use and chose to do heroin first, it just doesn't work that way it's a slow progression from weed to stronger drugs over years before you start taking hard drugs like heroin in my case it took 5 years of experimenting with all the less dangerous drugs before heroin.
Also we would of heard the whispers AJ was a drug user straight away at the start, like we do in all the other cases on here where drugs are involved.
After last nights SM carry on, I'm glad the Savages seem to be taking a stand AT LAST.

I dont know about whispers, but Zach, from the get go was concerned about an OD, just a few of the links..

Zach 4/7 #615 I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665748#post11665748

4/8 #706 <modsnip> i went searching for her. all possibilities were on the table. your child's missing. you look for footprints in the snow. my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone. but i was looking for anything and everything. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11666085#post11666085

Zach 4/22 #818 That was wild brainstorming. Wishful thinking. Nothing solid to base that off of except the hope that something worse didn't happen. I have no knowledge of her using drugs and don't suspect she did. It's still a possibility that someone gave her drugs, under what circumstances could vary greatly but no specific evidence to support that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-19&p=11716821#post11716821

I think the entire lot of them is involved in drugs. IMO thats the only thing that explains the bizarre, immature, self-serving, money-grubbing and downright hostile behavior that has been aimed at members of WS as well the media and the general public.

I get the feeling that the families greatest wish wasnt to find A.J or to bring whoever may have harmed her to justice.

I think their greatest wish was for the publicity and public scrutiny surrounding her death to calm down.

And I think a large reason for that is because they already knew what happened to A.J and may have even participated in the coverup.

So Zapped. Do you think that Wes is being framed for helping them cover up this mess without saying a word to le or the press.

I don't think wes would still be silent on this coverup. And they all seemed to have initially liked wes; So i doubt they would be out to frame him if they knew it was an accidental od on their watch. Jmo

Wes is guilty in my opinion.

I dont know about whispers, but Zach, from the get go was concerned about an OD, just a few of the links..

But raped and murdered would have been the last thing he would really wanted to think about. So i think it was more comforting at the time to think anything else. Especially since we were all posting horrible possibilities.

It took a lot of strength for him to sit through some of our theories and opinions and horrifying questions. Jmo

Except for the possibility that he wasn't actually trying to set someone up, but honestly thought he had something to do with it and wanted others to see what he thought he was seeing? (Evidence of AJ in his house).

I'm not making excuses for WH or defending him in the least but IF it's true that he was set up, everyone is believing exactly what the person(s) who set him up want us to believe. IF he was set up, you can bet whoever did it is likely here reading these very conversations and just LOVING it that we've all thrown the monster under the bus.

Here's the problem...

He is right now, exactly where he deserves to be for charges relating to what he did during the course of the investigation. No two ways about that. However, we have to honestly ask ourselves why he hasn't actually been charged with anything directly related to AJ's disappearance and/or death. SURELY by now, LE have scoured his cell phone/employment records to verify and clarify exactly where he was in relation to the timeline of AJ going missing. If this is the case, they've come up empty in regards to placing him anywhere other than exactly where he said he was. (Unless of course he didn't have his phone with him during critical times/dates, which is highly unlikely).

At this point, since charges have NOT BEEN FILED against WH associated with AJ's disappearance and subsequent death, it has to be because there is no physical evidence or even circumstantial evidence they (LE) feel is strong enough to nail him with.

For many, this has become "fry Wes Hadsell" followed by "oh yeah, and justice for AJ". I know that sounds harsh, but y'all have read the same SM I have. It's pretty obvious.

For me, this is 100% "justice for AJ" and if that means WH (creep that I believe he actually is) is actually innocent and someone else is responsible, then SO BE IT. Nail the guilty, no matter who they are or how clever they think they are.

moo & assorted disclaimers

I agree, and myself and a few others have had the same thoughts since the beginning, and received at times distasteful backlash for it. I still stand by it . Until there is an arrest for someone connected to the death we dont know reason for AJ demise. We know NOW the COD... But still no POI or arrest connected to anything.

We still know VERY Little about what the LEO have as Facts. I feel sure last few days sadly are the tip of the iceberg for drama. JMHO

I don't think it's DH either that he named.

Though he could name whomever he wants and I don't think his word would cause LE to jump up and start typing an arrest warrant. He's a liar and has limited understanding of how he portrays himself. But I don't think he is a calculating murderer running a media circus from jail. He is a two bit criminal. I just don't believe that the murderer is being allowed to give jailhouse interviews if LE thought he was responsible. I think LE is more or less just giving a huge eye roll and letting him do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still an ongoing investigation, so let him go may be their position on it. Part of me wonders who know what, and maybe all know a little but think that its someone else. All of the close circle are going haywire looney. Its like an ole movie everyone thinks its someone else and no one knows who it really is.

But as its been said, how did the clothing get thrown along the roadside and the cc strewn on road. Who was trying to cover up for someone? JMHO

For clarification, this is a critical thinking exercise and is focusing on a hypothetical setup:

1. What is the motive to set up Wes?
2. Who would have that motive? (not what kind of person)
3. Who has the means to setup Wes?
4. Does this person have an alibi that is not substantiated by someone else who could be complicit?
5. Does this person also have the means or profile to have contributed to AJs demise directly or indirectly?
Respectfully we cant talk about who it could be as LEO hasn't named any POI and WS TOS.. JMHO or would be a very interesting exercise. JMHO

To courtney b, I think what I meant by postmortem is it could have been injected in her after she was already dead. Postmortem means after death. Someone may have wanted to cover up a crime. Most likely not but just a theory to throw in all of the variables. heroin may be cause of death but it is not the manner of death. Someone put her out there behind that house, there might be other evidence that is not being released.

Honest question, for the ME to say it was COD, I would think that it would have been carried thru her system and in organs. Would it not? If it were injected postmortem it would be just at that area of injection, a high concentration of it there and no where else, due to heart not beating.

But raped and murdered would have been the last thing he would really wanted to think about. So i think it was more comforting at the time to think anything else. Especially since we were all posting horrible possibilities.

It took a lot of strength for him to sit through some of our theories and opinions and horrifying questions. Jmo
Respectfully BBM, do you have a link for the bolded? TIA, haven't seen anyone on any of the media reporting or LEO reports saying ANYTHING about rape or to be honest murder.

Respectfully BBM, do you have a link for the bolded? TIA, haven't seen anyone on any of the media reporting or LEO reports saying ANYTHING about rape or to be honest murder.

You must have thought that i was asleep. Sorry. But nobody said that she was raped and murdered so how can i link that.

I said that zach probably mentioned the possibility of an od just to alleviate his thoughts since alot of comments at that time was pointing towards possible abduction, rape and murder.

I'm surprise you didn't see what i was saying. But since its late; I understand.

Wow. I've just read the linked articles and watched the videos a few times, then caught up with several Twitter accounts.

It pains me that her friends and family are just now coming out against Wes. Remember all the crap we got for suspecting him? Was it really so hard to see? I'm so sorry it took the tox report to open the door to truth, whatever that is.

With regards to Wes saying he is being setup, and revealing the text message:

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

Not only is this inconsistent, again, with the timeline (from his own mouth originally!) but indicates he doesn't even know what he is talking about.

Why are we hearing about this text message now that it is magically relevant? I've tried to think of everything, but can't see how this info would impede the investigation if given to the public before. In fact, it may have given credit to potentially critical witness reports we can't discuss here. The police almost certainly have those messages, and he knows it. He thought MJ had already seen them. Would he risk lying about that?

In what context would someone text their estranged stepfather to tell him she had used heroin two weeks ago?

"Hey Wes, whats up? Long time no see. I've been using heroin for like 2 weeks. Wanna do lunch?" (illustrative, not an actual quote)

Any text about heroin on Mar 2 was either a horrible attempt at beginning a coverup, or AJ's cry for help after taking a really bad hit. Wes never tells us the exact content of that text, just generalizes.

At this point we have him only admitting to things he knows are verifiable facts the police already know and that the media have reported (sans text message detail) while pointing the finger at others close to AJ.

I think OntarioMom posed a great question by asking what if Wes is being set up?

What would the motive be
Who would have that motive
Who would have the knowledge and means (it takes some measure of cunning)
Who fits this profile AND that of someone capable of murdering AJ or being negligent in her death?
Who's alibis for Mar 2 or 3rd are supported by each other, can't be validated by a neutral party, or are non existent?

BTW I do not think the family member Wes is naming is DH. JMO.

I also want to talk about the taxi driver and the potential link to the 3 individuals and the hotel. Unless LE has asked WS not to discuss it, or has said in MSM that it is debunked, I don't see a single vaid reason we are not able to explore that information now that it could very well be relevant.

Here is some light reading on toxicology and post mortem drug testing:

https://goo.gl/6odK0d

Just trying to keep it straight for any new reader, so that who is who isn't misunderstood. I know I was when I first started reading ...

From the link you referenced, whether anyone likes it or whatever, this is a Fact .... Norfolk, Va. &#8211; For the first time since Anjelica &#8216;AJ&#8217; Hadsell`s body was found, her adoptive father Wesley Hadsell spoke exclusively with NewsChannel 3 from behind bars..... not her estranged stepfather.

Here is link for AJ Hadsells estranged stepfather, per his own comment http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/tonight-...raise-aj-hadsell-talks-only-to-newschannel-3/

Police haven&#8217;t confirmed who the remains are and Hoffer says he&#8217;s holding out hope it&#8217;s not AJ. Hoffer was once married to AJ&#8217;s mother and was in her life until AJ was 13-years-old.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t call her my daughter so much anymore. We&#8217;ve been estranged. But she is my daughter. I raised her and I love her. I always loved her as a daughter,&#8221; says Hoffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper