Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I can come up with for JH to say publicly that she believes AJ is safe would be to reassure AJ and whoever she thinks AJ is with so that they don't run. If the heroin messages did come to her and if she did give everything to the police, it's possible she didn't want to reveal what was really going on behind the scenes and spook AJ. If that's the case, I can accept that in saying she thought AJ was safe she was doing what she had to do rather than following her instinct to freak out. But, given her public displays of anger and apparent lack of impulse control on other occasions, I may be bending over backward to give her the benefit of the doubt in theory. JMO

Hey, Lilibet! :loveyou:

I agree - you're bending over backwards to give her the benefit of the doubt. I say this seriously as I've wondered about JH's statement from the beginning. And so did others. We questioned it then and we sure the heck question it now.

If JH was trying to protect AJ then she never would have said anything to the media about doubting that the texts were from her in the first place. No, this is something else. What? Who knows. All I know is that she can't have it both ways.

I'll stop here.

He had access to phone and made many calls to supporters. He could have asked any one of them where the remains were found in relation to his work site. And I have a good idea that he did do so and is lying when he says he has 'no idea' about it. JMO
I dont mean this to sound snarky, but why would someone in jail, ask where the location of remains was in reference to my work site? Location found, yes def. Especially knowing that the phone calls are recorded. If he had any knowledge in reference to her death, he would know. I cant see any logical reason why he would ask that. But there lots in this that doesnt appear logical. JMHO

But that was refuted in the hearing for Wes's charges. It was testified to that it did have AJ's name on it. So it could not have been the girlfriends jacket.

I know sometimes people ask for links just to prove their is no link, but I am sincere in this question, so please dont take it the wrong way. LOL!!

Have we seen testimony transcripts or anything official that says this or it is assumed. Again, this is one area I didn't read and research enough as it was happening, so I am sincere in my ignorance to this matter. If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can read about AJs jacket being found inside CF house and testified about, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Apologize if I missed this somewhere, but I haven't seen it discussed and it caught my attention as soon as I heard it today; Did anyone else catch Marissa Jasek say AJ was buried in that backyard?

Not too sure of the significance given everything else we already know but I just found it... interesting.

Ho I fell out my chair.....

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadsells-father-believes-her-final-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

MJ: So you would know if your daughter was doing any hard drugs?

WH: I wouldn’t know about the heroin because I never- that’s not a drug- that’s a dangerous drug- it’s a physical addicting drug - I know of it, um, I did take D.A.R.E. classes, when I was a young, you know, minor……..

My opinion is WH killed AJ by injecting her with a lethal dose of heroin and mostly did it to hurt JH and take away her daughter because JH was taking away his baby and kicked him out. And JH crazy behavior has been out of fear of WH and pride not wanting ZH to blame her.

eta
And in WH mind if he was saving the day organizing searches when AJ was missing and if she hadn't been found for more time until COD could not be determined maybe JH would have taken him back and WH would get away with it

I dont mean this to sound snarky, but why would someone in jail, ask where the location of remains was in reference to my work site? Location found, yes def. Especially knowing that the phone calls are recorded. If he had any knowledge in reference to her death, he would know. I cant see any logical reason why he would ask that. But there lots in this that doesnt appear logical. JMHO

If I was in jail, and the public thought I was guilty of killing my child, would I want to know how close my work sited was to the dump site? Heck YES. Who wouldn't want to know that? Maybe it was 2 blocks. Maybe it was 20 miles. Wouldn't one want to know that very important, possibly incriminating information?

My opinion is WH killed AJ by injecting her with a lethal dose of heroin and mostly did it to hurt JH and take away her daughter because JH was taking away his baby and kicked him out. And JH crazy behavior has been out of fear of WH and pride not wanting ZH to blame her.

eta
And in WH mind if he was saving the day organizing searches when AJ was missing and if she hadn't been found for more time until COD could not be determined maybe JH would have taken him back and WH would get away with it

I think I love you. Good stuff!

I know sometimes people ask for links just to prove their is no link, but I am sincere in this question, so please dont take it the wrong way. LOL!!

Have we seen testimony transcripts or anything official that says this or it is assumed. Again, this is one area I didn't read and research enough as it was happening, so I am sincere in my ignorance to this matter. If anyone can point me in the right direction where I can read about AJs jacket being found inside CF house and testified about, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I am pretty sure it is linked in the threads about Wes's arrest. I will try and find it again there. Mountain Kat linked it several times whenever we argued about whether it was the real jacket or not. :floorlaugh:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/
BBM
“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.

“She’s a freshman in college, she moved away from home, just your normal everyday life stresses,” Mrs. Hadell said. “There may be something that I don’t know.”

Katherine says on TV: @ 5pm WTKR
My life> Living hell- since AJ died, missing, and Wes in jail. Family torn apart. No longer allowed to visit. Public has deemed him guilty- when he is not even a poi.

Wes denies he was near that home, he gave them his phone voluntarily. He was in the township, not the home area.

More on website http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/
"he gave them his phone voluntarily" ... But there was a second phone. The one he "lost." Who has a link for that? If no link, then forget my comment I guess.

I am still catching up on this thread, but let me get this straight. http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/ About 4:20 into video. This 7 min. video is difficult bc it is so heavily edited ... It is hard to tell some of the word salad from some of the editing. Do I have this right? .......

WH points out that JH told media in one of her only interviews that she believed her daughter to be safe. Next, he wants to point out that from what JH told him, it didn't sound like AJ was safe, implying that something is hinky in what JH said to the media. WH says AJ texted both of them on March 2, after 2:00 PM. We do not know what she texted him, but he says he didn't think it sounded like her. According to him, at some point AJ texted her mom "in bits and pieces" about her heroin use over the past two weeks and a "bad reaction." Then, JH "relayed" and "told" WH this "heroin" information from the texts AJ sent JH. If JH "told" him this, there is no proof of the conversation, but since the "heroin" texts supposedly exist, he does not need proof that JH told him. Next, he and JH tried to contact AJ on Facebook and by text.

Cell phone records should be able to verify that the "heroin" texts to mom happened, and from where they originated. So he would be super dumb to say they existed if they did not; it is too easy to verify. Of course the "heroin" texts were not sent to WH's phone, which may or may not have been in the exact same location as AJ's phone at that time. Convenient. But if these "heroin" texts were sent to JH, why would she tell the media that she believed her daughter was safe? See ... WH is trying to work his mojo on you. Now you think that it could be that JH was giving us her wishful thinking, as any mother might. But you also think that it could be that she was lying to cover up something she already knew.

He is not dumb. He may be a lot of other things, such as believing he is smarter than his attorney and the rest of the world, but he is not dumb. And for all I know, his mojo might have something of a tiny point.

Hey, I am still 18 hours behind on this thread; sorry that I may be stating the obvious. I just had to comment after seeing the new footage.

"he gave them his phone voluntarily" ... But there was a second phone. The one he "lost." Who has a link for that? If no link, then forget my comment I guess.

I believe that the 2nd phone wasnt lost. That was originally a mistype from I believe the jailhouse transcript when it was being translated from video to text. But there was a second phone. [emoji1][emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ho I fell out my chair.....

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadsells-father-believes-her-final-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

MJ: So you would know if your daughter was doing any hard drugs?

WH: I wouldn’t know about the heroin because I never- that’s not a drug- that’s a dangerous drug- it’s a physical addicting drug - I know of it, um, I did take D.A.R.E. classes, when I was a young, you know, minor……..

I think he may have had experience with heroin later in high school around the time his friend died in his arms after doing too many "pull-ups", but he took it back to the D.A.R.E. program to make it innocuous, twisting the truth in that elephant with two left feet full of revealing Freudian slips way and with feints of leading information, it seems to me.

"“Oh you don`t know about those then..."

and

"“My wife hates you. She hates you. And you will speak the truth,” says Hadsell...."

From here: http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

How did he know details of the house, like who owned it and where they currently lived, yet miss knowing where it was in relation to his work?

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/30/wesley-h...-ajs-death-we-are-a-family-that-has-imploded/

The only thing that his wife did for him he said was give LE or MSM the information about where he was working, I suppose to allude that she and her cohorts like pastor or the bear guy set him up?

And his mom's assertion that there is no evidence or as she puts it "no information", well how would she be so sure of that?

“and they have no information to go on,” she says. “There is no information. “He`s not been charged, he hasn`t even been stated as a person of interest.”

And now he's naming names of the last person that saw her. I'm sure that is verifiable too just not to the public but hey LE knows the truth in that. Either there is some truth in his interviews and lies but I think right now he's going to only speak about what can be verified or backed up because now it's become a mud slinging contest.

Yes I believe he too said he had another phone- maybe in a prior interview??

He has a scale in his hotel room for cocaine...but he doesn't 'know anything' about heroin except for what he learned in DARE when he was in middle school...:facepalm:

Apologize if I missed this somewhere, but I haven't seen it discussed and it caught my attention as soon as I heard it today; Did anyone else catch Marissa Jasek say AJ was buried in that backyard?

Not too sure of the significance given everything else we already know but I just found it... interesting.

I've always been suspicious if WH either buried AJ or covered her in some way eg blankets. In his jailhouse interview he said "the truth will be uncovered"

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

That's what I heard, too. But that's weird (as if anything in this case is not) because what kind of text would it be??

"So yeah, I'll do what I want. Stay out all night if I want. You can't make me come home, just like you couldn't stop me from doing heroin for the last two weeks!"

"I'm not ready to come home. And I need more money because I spent all that I had doing heroin for the last two weeks."

"I'll be home when I'm ready. You can't keep tabs on me. I've been away at college doing heroin for the last two weeks and getting along just fine."

I mean seriously! That makes no sense. How do you text your parents about your heroin use? Unless you are a person who is openly using and your parents know. Otherwise that would be a HUGE red flag. OMG I can't even imagine getting a text from my kid about using heroin and then them not showing up home. You can bet your bottom dollar I'd be at the police station freaking out saying: You've got to help me find my kid because she's with heroin users and I need to get her and put her in rehab or something!
In the 7 min. video, WH said that her mother TOLD him about these "heroin" texts. He didn't receive them. But, yeah, as a mom, I would freak out, to be sure. I would not be bickering over whose poster is more correct, which posters my minions must tear down, and I certainly would not say that I thought my daughter was "safe."

BTW, I need to see JH's "safe" statement to the media again. Is it possible that the clip was edited by the news station? Could she have said something like, "I am very worried about my daughter. But I keep trying to tell myself one thing:" (and here video picks up) "I know my daughter is safe."

Again, I will go back and try to find the clip. Grasping at straws here.

And now he's naming names of the last person that saw her. I'm sure that is verifiable too just not to the public but hey LE knows the truth in that. Either there is some truth in his interviews and lies but I think right now he's going to only speak about what can be verified or backed up because now it's become a mud slinging contest.

When EXACTLY was she supposedly seen with this kid? Was this after her alleged 'meeting' with Wes at the gas station? Was this before or after the white car was allegedly seen in the driveway? When was she seen with this kid and by whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay