Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM:
According to AJ's twitter feed, there were several tweets regarding her AP scores from Norview and her college financial aid.

I posted about this in the College Life thread. Since you asked (and I've been quietly researching her feed) I figured I'd post the tweets.

Tweets from @anjelicamariee
Reverse chronological order:

8 Feb 15 - 10:56
@******** (redacted) ; that's what my mom said but all my AP scores sucked [emoji23][emoji30]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

8 Feb 15 - 9:37
Got a random check from Norview and have no idea why.. Not complaining though [emoji136]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152

8 Feb 15 - 8:37
Did anyone else get a check from Norview?
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564463060019326976

29 Jan 15 - 11:02
Hearing that your financial aid increased is always a good start to the day [emoji119]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/560875537816903680

IDK why, but every time I read her tweets, it brings :tears: to my eyes. I can almost hear her voice in my head, and my heart literally aches. Her emojis make me :laughcry:
So much unfulfilled potential. The promising life that she had mapped out ahead of her was taken away almost before it even began IMO...

I am so grateful to you all for your dedication to finding #TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:rose: :floating: :angel:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU!

This is why Ive been saying all along that A.J would have no need to borrow money from WH.

Financial aid and/or student loans are usually disbursed right before spring break....and can be pretty substantial.

If they werent disbursed by then there would be a lot of P.O'ed college kids.

And I should know, being a college student who is reliant on financial aid myself.

yes, unreal. I heard that, too. And right after that he says "I am convicted in my heart that my daughter was murdered." !!!

And we can never forget his ULTIMATE leakage:

" ...then she departed my presence at 12:48..." [ or whatever time he said, I don't remember now}

This whole thing could have been somebody else in AJ's jacket and that car driving too fast to be absolutely recognized beyond the jacket trying to set up for Wes that AJ was still alive at the time in order to throw LE and everybody off, it has seemed possible from early on. As Wes would say

"It leave a lot of room for questioning." too, it seems to me.
At 1:50 min

He repeated the same deliberate description twice. If he has Freudian slips on the big ideas of his blabber, then on the specifics of some things he is very careful with his words. Somebody with a dark green Dodge Caravan is head for a turn under the bus, would be my guess.

Also:

Wes states AJ learned of his drug use two weeks prior to her disappearance, that she used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance too. When did AJ learn of her grant for her AP scores?

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

AJ didn't know I used cocaine. She didn't know I used cocaine, um,"

then a little grin and this look away expression at 3:33 mins

View attachment 77371

"period"

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/
. Eewwwwww. Not the last image I want to see before bed. Quick, somebody post a video of kittens. I'll try to go back into silent mode tomorrow, when I've come to terms with the things I've read here and elsewhere tonight.

RBBM:
According to AJ's twitter feed, there were several tweets regarding her AP scores from Norview and her college financial aid.

I posted about this in the College Life thread. Since you asked (and I've been quietly researching her feed) I figured I'd post the tweets.

Tweets from @anjelicamariee
Reverse chronological order:

8 Feb 15 - 10:56
@******** (redacted) ; that's what my mom said but all my AP scores sucked [emoji23][emoji30]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

8 Feb 15 - 9:37
Got a random check from Norview and have no idea why.. Not complaining though [emoji136]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152

8 Feb 15 - 8:37
Did anyone else get a check from Norview?
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564463060019326976

29 Jan 15 - 11:02
Hearing that your financial aid increased is always a good start to the day [emoji119]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/560875537816903680

IDK why, but every time I read her tweets, it brings :tears: to my eyes. I can almost hear her voice in my head, and my heart literally aches. Her emojis make me :laughcry:
So much unfulfilled potential. The promising life that she had mapped out ahead of her was taken away almost before it even began IMO...

I am so grateful to you all for your dedication to finding #TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:rose: :floating: :angel:

Thank you, Kimi!

I'm very curious to know about the family finances as they relate to AJ, because the cut up cards are part of whatever went wrong, I think, and may have been set up as such because LE may have found a piece in the house, it seems possible. So, then Wes made sure the rest of the evidence in his possession was tainted in front of MSM before handing it over to LE. Thus mom's assertion there "is no information" may be very well informed or said with some confidence.

To tell you the truth. This is what wes will be saying once he is fully exposed.

I did not go in the house. I simply put the heroin in the mailbox along with the keys to the truck so her and her friends can party.

Btw. My nephew has a white car. So talk to them. They are setting me up.

But there is a problem with that defense. The nephew did not come forward and change the time that AJ was last seen, and put himself with AJ at noon. And the nephew did not break into a house and plant AJ's jacket---the jacket she was last seen in according to Wes himself.

And if he admits to giving her heroin, which is the cause of her death, he will be putting himself in even greater legal danger.

Wes himself has said that the nephew was at his job that day and has a solid alibi. I wonder if that is true?

I don't see how Wes can keep a straight face and claim that he is being set up. He has been caught out for doing that himself. He is the KING of set ups. A true con man. He is a long time perp of frauds and counterfeiting etc.

So I don't see how he can say HE was being set up when he was the one in control from day one. Wes set up the searches, created the posters with his and his close supporters phone numbers, personally 'found' most of the 'evidence' himself, etc etc.

But there is a problem with that defense. The nephew did not come forward and change the time that AJ was last seen, and put himself with AJ at noon. And the nephew did not break into a house and plant AJ's jacket---the jacket she was last seen in according to Wes himself.

And if he admits to giving her heroin, which is the cause of her death, he will be putting himself in even greater legal danger.

Wes himself has said that the nephew was at his job that day and has a solid alibi. I wonder if that is true?

I don't see how Wes can keep a straight face and claim that he is being set up. He has been caught out for doing that himself. He is the KING of set ups. A true con man. He is a long time perp of frauds and counterfeiting etc.

So I don't see how he can say HE was being set up when he was the one in control from day one. Wes set up the searches, created the posters with his and his close supporters phone numbers, personally 'found' most of the 'evidence' himself, etc etc.

I guess we now see why jen let wes do all of the talking in the media.

She probably had her suspicions and decided to let wes entrap his own self with his cocaine verbal diarrhea syndrome.

RBBM:
I just watched the 7 min video again and when WH was asked if his GPS would reflect his whereabouts (paraphrasing MJ's question) his response was to say that he willingly turned over his phone to LE :thud:

He didn't answer the question. Point. Blank. Period. Did anyone else notice that?

http://link.wtkr.com/1CDYvbR via @WTKR3

RBBM:
I just watched the 7 min video again and when WH was asked if his GPS would reflect his whereabouts (paraphrasing MJ's question) his response was to say that he willingly turned over his phone to LE :thud:

He didn't answer the question. Point. Blank. Period. Did anyone else notice that?

http://link.wtkr.com/1CDYvbR via @WTKR3

I think WH is under the impression GPS is only tracked by cell phone, and not by the company
vehicle. I took this answer as he just doesn't understand there are more GPS tracking methods other then cell phones. Or... He point blank didn't answer the question on purpose :)

I worry about this being the case. Time will tell and I hope whomever knows remembers "the truth will set you free" (but not WS since his shinanegans have put him where he should IMO).

I'm heartbroken for Zach and his girls. I'm heartbroken for AJ. RIP sweet angel.

Just an observation but the question needs to be asked, why do many of us not feel or express the same amount of empathy for mom? Something is just off there IMO. Again, just an observation.

The idea of AJ accidentally ODing brings me to tears. I do agree there is more to the story, but I think any cover-up that happened (and it seems clear there was one) was done to save a certain person/dealer's behind.

Respectfully, may I ask why anyone who believes a theory other than an accidental OD does so? I am no expert, but I can tell you stories of med students and law students who tried hard drugs and even died from them. Ignoring that as a possibility seems to discount that there is a drug problem in young America. Alternatively, if there is a more probable theory, I am open to it. I have followed from the beginning.

Just have to add that I do not want to sound confrontational. Our girl matters and deserves justice in whatever form possible. Like many of you, I am very invested in this case and want AJ's life to matter and make a difference. We all want the truth :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jumping way ahead to reply to this.

1. You do not haul around the body of an accidental overdose victim. You dump them immediately, close to where they OD'ed. It is not a murder, there is nothing to tie you to their death. NO ONE would run the risk of hauling an overdose victim all the way to an abandoned house miles and miles away from where she OD'ed. Trust me...that just doesn't happen.

2. The gas station meeting, which never happened. Why did Wes lie about that?

3. The Longwood Jacket. WH himself says that AJ was wearing this jacket when he met her at this gas station. Obviously, the gas station story is bs, but setting that aside for a moment, Wes still admits to seeing AJ wearing that jacket that day. So...how did it end up in CF's house? Either CF really had it (who believes THAT, raise your hand), or WH had it and planted it at CF's when he broke in. It's one or the other...pick a side.

4. Who found AJ's clothes on the side of the road on S Battlefield? Who got the mysterious tip about the clothes on a secondary cell phone which just happens to have disappeared? Wes.

5. AJ's body was found at an abandoned house in South Hampton County. Whose
awareness space includes South Hampton County? Wes.

Etc. etc. etc.

So let's say AJ did accidentally overdose...why the need for all these lies and massive cover-ups from WH? It's all just a bunch of really strange coincidences? C'mon.

beetrice...I wouldn't be surprised if my child knows or knows of your child.. They all run in the same circles. I agree we are all still uneasy about this whole thing and it just keeps getting weirder.

Small world- my son knows him as an acquaintance as well. This is getting mighty bizarre. Minors aside- there has to be a bigger reason he mentioned what he did, imo.

E Thank you for this most interesting post. Someone here must know the provider? Regardless of whether this chart is accurate or not (I will assume that it is) I have never considered the implications of your post. Thank you!

Sprint was on her twitter.

O/T but do find this interesting and wondering if anyone has ever been arrested and charged with the deaths of these two women? (And yes, I realize Wes was arrested and in jail I believe on March 21 and these two women were found dead on March 23; however, is it possible they may just not have been discovered right away, until a couple days later? Just throwing it out there).
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/double-death-investigation-underway-in-chesapeake/

BBM:
O’Sullivan did say that since 2010, police have responded to the home 10 times. Several calls for service were made by neighbors for reports of suspicious people or cars at the home. O’Sullivan said two calls were made from inside the home that resulted in drug offenses, one of which resulted in a man overdosing inside the home.

It hasnt been in the news if anyone HAS been. I have been looking for it.

Just an observation but the question needs to be asked, why do many of us not feel or express the same amount of empathy for mom? Something is just off there IMO. Again, just an observation.

Fair question. While I certainly can't speak for everyone, I will say this: as a mom myself, my heart goes out to any mom that loses a kid (child or adult). I can't even imagine that pain and never want to experience it first hand. That being said, some moms make it easier to grieve with than others. In thinking about the cases I've followed here there are all kinds of moms, that while never named as a suspect or even POI, make it nearly impossible to feel more than a token level of empathy even though technically, they're victims. Druggie moms, neglectful moms, moms who put their kids in harms way by bringing Mr. into the home, moms who lie as often as they breathe, abusive moms, and the list goes on for another mile or more. Tania Grogan comes to mind as I think about some of these Mother of the Year moms, that's for darn sure. There are lots of others, no question.

In this particular case, conduct on both SM and MSM has shown the world some seriously questionable character traits. It's that kind of thing that makes empathy less free-flowing.

moo.

My original theory was that AJ phoned Wes that morning, and that he met with her on his lunch break (not at a gas station, obviously). I believed that AJ took a travel bag of clothes with her, and Wes either picked her up at the house and took her to his hotel room, or she walked there and met him at the hotel so that he could let her in. I have always thought that Wes got AJ inebriated and then raped her. I assumed he strangled her so that she wouldn't tell. From there, he took her body to the abandoned house in Franklin.

With this new information, my theory doesn't change much at all, EXCEPT that I know believe that Wes got AJ so inebriated that she actually died from heroin poisoning. Why then would he have to create all these lies...plant the jacket, dump her body so far from the hotel, plant the clothes in the opposite direction, etc. etc? Because he needed to cover up the rape. He needed her body to be somewhere where it wouldn't be found until decomp eradicated the evidence of the sexual assault. Mission accomplished on that score, sadly.

beetrice...I wouldn't be surprised if my child knows or knows of your child.. They all run in the same circles. I agree we are all still uneasy about this whole thing and it just keeps getting weirder.

Yes- I was thinking the same thing- LOL. Small world in the world of sports.

"he gave them his phone voluntarily" ... But there was a second phone. The one he "lost." Who has a link for that? If no link, then forget my comment I guess.

No. Forget the link. I too distinctly remember that he did have another phone that was lost (on purpose, I'm sure)! This was probably the same phone where he received the helpful "tip" from the elderly woman who spotted the clothes alongside the main thoroughfare. I'm pretty sure it was. I don't have a link either but it is well known among those who have followed these threads for AJ.

And another thing I will throw out there that has been bugging me, but never brought it up because I didn't have time to get the links, etc. WH says he "voluntarily" went to the police station to answer the questions of LE re AJ disappearance. This was what led to his being locked up at the same time. If you read the warrants for searches and for his arrest, it specifies a time on the arrest warrant and details that he was served at his hotel room. I remember thoroughly going over those docs and that is what I gleaned from them. Now, according to WH, he went of his own accord to the police station. But, according to the warrants, etc., they got him very early in the morning on that Saturday (I think date was Sat., 03/21/2015) -- in the wee hours of the A.M. -- I'm sure they literally ambushed him as he slumbered in his bed. Then took him away in handcuffs. One of the warrants directed that a buccal swab (DNA collection from him) take place -- unless his DNA was already in the database -- and a box was checked off to indicate that his DNA was already on file so further collection was not necessary. Unless I am wrong -- please do correct or delete accordingly.

And when WH said that the "witness" saw AJ "driving with purpose ... not herself" -- I think (ONLY MY OPINION!) those were WH's words that he spoonfed (force-fed?) directly into that witness's mouth -- if in fact there REALLY was such a witness. DO we really know for a FACT that there was such a witness (I think there was)? But, were the words that the witness used to describe his observation of AJ driving by, in his statement to LE, really his own?

Another poster here speculated (if I remember correctly) that WH had possibly latched onto the "driving with purpose" phrase from following the coverage of Hannah Graham's disappearance, as she was captured on security camera footage and described as "walking with purpose." All I can remember is WH's rehashing over and over, ad nauseum, about the guy in the neighborhood who saw AJ "DRIVING with PURPOSE -- NOT HERSELF ... ." And if the witness really did go to LE of his own accord to report what he had seen, I can't help but think that WH personally spoke to him beforehand, offering some helpful suggestions, lending him his own personal "signature phrase," and may have been responsible for prodding him (without the guy even realizing it -- manipulating would be a better word) to go forth and volunteer his valuable information to LE. (MY OPINION ONLY, PEEPS!)

Fair question. While I certainly can't speak for everyone, I will say this: as a mom myself, my heart goes out to any mom that loses a kid (child or adult). I can't even imagine that pain and never want to experience it first hand. That being said, some moms make it easier to grieve with than others. In thinking about the cases I've followed here there are all kinds of moms, that while never named as a suspect or even POI, make it nearly impossible to feel more than a token level of empathy even though technically, they're victims. Druggie moms, neglectful moms, moms who put their kids in harms way by bringing Mr. into the home, moms who lie as often as they breathe, abusive moms, and the list goes on for another mile or more. Tania Grogan comes to mind as I think about some of these Mother of the Year moms, that's for darn sure. There are lots of others, no question.

In this particular case, conduct on both SM and MSM has shown the world some seriously questionable character traits. It's that kind of thing that makes empathy less free-flowing.

moo.
Exactly! I would have a lot more empathy for her if she said point blank I made some poor life choices and paid the ultimate price, but I have three other children to look out for and I will make different choices from now on. But no, she is running amuk on facebook throwing blame everywhere hoping it will stick and then making the exact same horrible choices all over again.

So while I do not believe she had anything directly to do with AJ'S death, at this point in time I can't even drudge up an iota of empathy for this woman. She needs to kick everyone but her biological children out of that house, close all their social media accounts, and get all of them into a serious therapy program.

moo.

Agreed OM, thank you for sharing your long view on this aspect. Not having had as much experience as you with all this, though there's no way not have sympathy for anyone losing a child, I don't think AJ's mom was in a state of self-awareness when all this started. I think her capacity to judge and react coherently may have been somewhat impaired with the strain and the coping strategies that she may have used that came up through time.

None of us will ever love AJ as much as her mom does, nor feel her loss as she will, and I don't so much focus on what she could be thinking, but watching her actions, it didn't seem like justice for AJ was the focus of her activities. She let them blow a horn at AJ's blue balloon release, right after Wes was arrested, to honor him. Then she switched to organizing a non-profit for the missing before AJ was even found. Now she is said to be estranged from him and letting her questionable cohorts have at on SM from what's been indicated up thread.

Some people are never able to see outside themselves, people like Wes, who think they know it all and can fool the world, maybe that characteristic is something AJ's mom shares with Wes. She'll never react to AJ's loss the way that would garner greater empathy for her, in the same way she doesn't seem to be aware of the impression she leaves behind. It makes AJ's loss all the more tragic, it seems to me, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela