Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What interested me from this set of docs, was Annie and someone else both telling LE that Casey called or texted them saying she was having a breakdown. Was Casey planning on killing Caylee in '07 and using a breakdown as her defense

What interested me from this set of docs, was Annie and someone else both telling LE that Casey called or texted them saying she was having a breakdown. Was Casey planning on killing Caylee in '07 and using a breakdown as her defense

I think Casey likes to dramatize, not to mention whine. We've certainly seen that in her jail interviews. Do you really believe someone was having a breakdown in the afternoon and just fine and dandy a few hours later?

She was probably mad or upset and inflated that say she was having a breakdown.

I think Casey likes to dramatize, not to mention whine. We've certainly seen that in her jail interviews. Do you really believe someone was having a breakdown in the afternoon and just fine and dandy a few hours later?

She was probably mad or upset and inflated that say she was having a breakdown.

I agree. How many times do people say: Put me in a rubber room! when they're having a bad day. I think it was just a matter of momentary hyperbole.

Those of you saying you'd do the same and more are forgetting how stunts like this can hamper the police. I don't believe any of you would do anything that would make it harder to investigate and find out what happened to a child.

<snipped only to respond>

I would not deliberately hamper police, and I don't think that was Cindy's motivation, either.

That said, I know for sure I would be half crazed and not entirely rational if my granddaughter was missing.
And I'd be even crazier if my daughter was like Casey.:eek::crazy::banghead:

I couldn't sit and do nothing and *not try to seek info myself... especially if my child was not doing anything at all to help.
Knowing ME, I probably would do my own sleuthing. That would include, but not limited to, sending emails, making phone calls, visiting people, talking to people, begging people, asking questions, questions, endless questions....
I don't think I could NOT do these things...this is just me, though.

I have always believed that the chloroform did not play a role in Caylee's death, and that it was probably used to try to clean up, and mask the smell in the car!
wonder why there were chloroform searches just throwing that out there so we don't forget about it.

She was probably mad or upset and inflated that say she was having a breakdown.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Another example of her tendency to inflate: Telling her parents she was so frustrated she can't even swallow, it hurts. Huh? Since when does frustration involve painful swallowing? :waitasec: At least I've never experienced that....and I have never heard anyone say that in frustration.

July 3 is the day that KC told Cindy she could pick up Caylee at Universal. Cindy went and KC didn't show, telling Cindy she had to go somewhere else for her job. Cindy then wrote her infamous myspace or facebook post where she says Caylee is missing.

Now we find out that Lee also considered Caylee to be missing as of July 3.

What I find odd (actually more than odd) is that Caylee's family considered her missing as of July 3, but not one of them called the police until July 15.

Nobody cared about Caylee. Nobody.

I disagree. Hindsight is 20/20. Caylee, on July 3rd, was missing to the family, but for all they knew, she was fine. There was conflict between them, they thought Casey was being childish and keeping Caylee away from them. They were concerned, or Lee wouldn't have been sent out to find her. This was a little more than 2 weeks, do you really think "Casey killed Caylee" is what was going through their minds? I'm involved with trying to help some people I know about a little girl Caylee's age. They felt the same way, the little girl was missing (to them), they couldn't find her, the mother wouldn't let them see her, etc. etc. These were pretty much their exact words to me. I was able to facilitate finding the child, who, btw, was never missing in the technical sense. But to them, before talking with me, she was MISSING. They hadn't seen her or talked with her in months. There was nothing in this case, and on July 3rd, nothing in the Anthony's case, to go to the police about. Neither the Anthony's or my people had any legal standing to be informed of respective children's whereabouts.
Lanie

Okay, my first questions is, How in the world did Annie get in that house without being noticed!!!

wonder why there were chloroform searches just throwing that out there so we don't forget about it.

Oh, thank you so much! I feel like the chloroform advocate on this board. I like to mention it at least every couple of days, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. It's so nice to have help, even if you don't think it means anything. :crazy:
Lanie

snipped
I was thinking the same thing.

Another example of her tendency to inflate: Telling her parents she was so frustrated she can't even swallow, it hurts. Huh? Since when does frustration involve painful swallowing? :waitasec: At least I've never experienced that....and I have never heard anyone say that in frustration.
Bolded by me.
I shouldn't be this way, but everytime I see that, or any reference to it, it totally cracks me up!!!
Lanie

Okay, my first questions is, How in the world did Annie get in that house without being noticed!!!

I was wondering the same thing. People were watching that house via webcam all day and night.

Oh, thank you so much! I feel like the chloroform advocate on this board. I like to mention it at least every couple of days, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. It's so nice to have help, even if you don't think it means anything. :crazy:
Lanie

Hi, Lanie. :) Casey sure felt the need to throw JG under the bus for it...just sayin'.

Why did it take Annie a lawyer, a subpoena, and til january to talk to police???

If she got a lawyer early on they'd clearly tell her that the accusation of an (at the time) alleged thief/child abuser that she shared xanex wouldn't matter to the police if she cooperated in a missing child case. What else does Annie have to hide?

And why didn't she talk to police in July - especially after seeing KC - like Jesse and Amy did??? Tsk tsk

There are probably calls that haven't been released.
I have never believed we heard all the calls, there is too much elapsed time in the first couple of weeks. MOO

The Annie thing surprised me on several levels, the subpoena, and the two visits with her while Casey was out including an overnight. Very strange.

lightbulb moment: In the docs released it indicated Annie spent the night at KC house while she was out of jail. Also we have seen the connection between the HAT Annie had on her head and the same HAT in the trash bag taken from the curb. The torn HAT probably occurred while Annie was at that house. Alot went on behind closed doors while she was out of jail but had free run of the house.

snipped from below:

Annie Downing had a rough couple months this Spring in the traffic area. On March 30, 2008, she received citations for both Speeding 15-19 mph over the speed limit, and for not producing her driver’s license and insurance card. While the presentation of those documents on April 18 cleared that part of the citation, the speeding ticket remained open on her record until 2 online requested and subsequently granted extensions later on July 1, 2008. Why do we care?

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

This might explain things

Okay this isnt difficult. Assuming this is all true it should be easy to connect the citations given to Annie and the citation given to Zenaida. I would think that the citation numbers or the ticket book of the officer would show the tickets in a sequential order. In the docs released today Annie said she hadnt heard KC use the name Zenaida. How foolish would Annie feel when she realized KC used Zenaida's name while driving her car and then hearing how Zenaida took Caylee -- This one is heating up now and Lee knows about it.

Why did it take Annie a lawyer, a subpoena, and til january to talk to police???

If she got a lawyer early on they'd clearly tell her that the accusation of an (at the time) alleged thief/child abuser that she shared xanex wouldn't matter to the police if she cooperated in a missing child case. What else does Annie have to hide?

And why didn't she talk to police in July - especially after seeing KC - like Jesse and Amy did??? Tsk tsk

Crazy, right? And, Dante stated on here that both of them had given a couple of statements. Guess that's not true.

Okay this isnt difficult. Assuming this is all true it should be easy to connect the citations given to Annie and the citation given to Zenaida. I would think that the citation numbers or the ticket book of the officer would show the tickets in a sequential order. In the docs released today Annie said she hadnt heard KC use the name Zenaida. How foolish would Annie feel when she realized KC used Zenaida's name while driving her car and then hearing how Zenaida took Caylee -- This one is heating up now and Lee knows about it.

I'm sorry, this went right over my head. The documents (DL & insurance card) were later produced and cleared that part of her citation. Are you saying KC produced a DL and insurance card in Zenaida's name? I believe the female LE at the A's house on July 15/16? took a second ID from KC's wallet, but I don't know if that's where you were going.

I'm sorry, this went right over my head. The documents (DL & insurance card) were later produced and cleared that part of her citation. Are you saying KC produced a DL and insurance card in Zenaida's name? I believe the female LE at the A's house on July 15/16? took a second ID from KC's wallet, but I don't know if that's where you were going.

I am being dumb, I know but I have no idea what any of this means. Could some patient person please spell it out for me? In little tiny words.

Holy Batman! :eek: In the many times that I have seen this picture....I have NEVER noticed little Caylee in the background btwn the two! Gave me the chills.....WEIRD!! {Just because I never noticed it}

Breathtaking.....I literally gasped to see her smiling right through!!!
Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member