Another Baby For Katie?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she looks hunted or haunted in her pictures lately-of course that could be a normal reaction to 100's of paps dogging your every step and trying to take pictures of your child....

I don't think she looks fat in the least! She's built the same as me, I'm 5'2" and a size 4 and I hardly consider myself fat, especially after 2 children! And believe me, it's hard to lose that belly pudge after babies. Maybe she's actually been spending time with her tot rather than pushing her off on the nanny so she can work out 12 hours a day to get back down to her size 0 like so many other celebs do.

I thought she was dead pretty when she met him and much preferred her with her long hair. She has changed alot but she has a nice smile. Suri is just a Dote though, she is lovely:)

Am I the only one noticing what looks like man-*advertiser censored* on Tom?

OMG Lisa, they are trading sexes. I knew something was fishy about their marriage.

Am I the only one noticing what looks like man-*advertiser censored* on Tom?

Ha! You owe me a flat (panel, that is). <g>

Am I the only one noticing in those fotos where she towers above him that her hand on his abdomen looks like he's the one who's pg?

(sorry, I don't usually indulge in posting on these threads, but this one I could not resist)

OK, so long as I am here...she looks 'fat' sometimes even when of low weight cuz she has that kind of body (bigger at the little than bottom at the top)...unfortunate trunks and a thinner torso relative to them.

~customary jmo...going back to my room now~

I'm plain as dirt and carry quite a few extra pounds, but I think I'm still a nice person worth knowing. Those who call me a friend feel blessed to so so. That's what should count. I know in society in general it doesn't, but it should be the ONLY thing that matters.

You do sound like a nice person worth knowing. Thanks for such an insightful post :blowkiss:

Here's a pic of her in a bathing suit...she has always had a smaller upper body and a curvier bottom half. I don't know why she is wearing high heels with a bathing suit though.....:rolleyes:

That second pic in the original post does look suspicious. I remember having that hard lower abdomen bump very early in my pregnancies before anyone could tell. It shows up more when you're thinner.

http://usmagazine.com/images/slideshows/Katie_FAPLX.jpg

I do not think Katie looks pregnant at all.
I also think she is far from chunky.

Trixie, :)
I'm a bit concerned that you think she is over weight.
The normal weight for a person 5'9" is between 120 and 140.
Check out the latest pics of Katie wearing a dress in the new US magazine. She is NOT over weight. She is thin.

Well, she's going to be in a play on Broadway, isn't she? Surely she wasn't planning on being pregnant for that. I read it wasn't selling very well though.

I don't think she looks fat in the least! She's built the same as me, I'm 5'2" and a size 4 and I hardly consider myself fat, especially after 2 children! And believe me, it's hard to lose that belly pudge after babies. Maybe she's actually been spending time with her tot rather than pushing her off on the nanny so she can work out 12 hours a day to get back down to her size 0 like so many other celebs do.

I have had two Children and after both pregnancies my figure got BETTER each time.

My doctor told me most over weight women that put the blame on having babies shouldn't because they, the moms are the ones that are doing all the eating.

Being pregnant, having Children is not a license to gain a lot of weight and or eat junk food. And dang it, keeping up with Children sure helped me lose the weight I had gained and mega helped me to get back in shape again.

Sly
a proud Mema of 3 now and wears a size 4

eta: I'm 5' 7"

All I could see were possibly some stretch marks on her abdomen. I agree that pregnancy is NO excuse for keeping extra weight. Been there twice, was at 120 in three months both times. I worked hard to lose any baby weight.

I'm 5' 9'' and look emaciated when I get to 130 and below. I've weighed as little as 120 and loved it but people told me I was the thinnest person they had ever seen. I thought it was a compliment for quite some time. At 130, I'm a size 0 to 2, except the length is sometimes too short.
Below that, even size 0's have to be taken in. That's really skinny, IMO.

Hugs,
Maria

All I could see were possibly some stretch marks on her abdomen.

I'm 5' 9'' and look emaciated when I get to 130 and below. I've weighed as little as 120 and loved it but people told me I was the thinnest person they had ever seen. I thought it was a compliment for quite some time. At 130, I'm a size 0 to 2, except the length is sometimes too short.

Hugs,
Maria

No joke! I'm 6'0 and the smallest I've ever been was about 119. I was going through a rough time and eating was something that happened about twice a week. I feel better when I'm about 150 or so.

At 130, I'm a size 0 to 2, except the length is sometimes too short.

Hugs,
Maria
Bite me Maria!:mad: J/K! I think that is wonderful....but I agree that "below 0" IS a tad bit on the skinny side...LOL! :blowkiss: Hope you are having a great day. :)

Bite me Maria!:mad: J/K! I think that is wonderful....but I agree that "below 0" IS a tad bit on the skinny side...LOL! :blowkiss: Hope you are having a great day. :)
Hey, I'm not at that size or weight NOW. I'm right in the middle of what's normal for 5'9'' and I'm happy. Not as happy as I WAS when I was really thin, but now that I am looking the big 5-0 Birthday in the face, it's better to have a face that is not all sunk in and wrinkled. :) I look about 10 years younger with a little more weight on than at my " skinny weight", so it works out well. :)
It's almost all determined by genetic bone structure and metabolism I think anyway. :)
Hugs,
Maria

No joke! I'm 6'0 and the smallest I've ever been was about 119. I was going through a rough time and eating was something that happened about twice a week. I feel better when I'm about 150 or so.

Dang, are you really 6'0'' barefoot? I am in 3 inch heels. I LOVE being tall, don't you? Comes in handy here in Texas too. LOL.

Are you Jeana Elfman??? I LOVED you as Dharma! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back