Another Odd Thing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally posted by Imon128
and thus their society position and their desire to maintain it.
Versus the becoming the most hated couple in America and being bankrupted by legal fees and unable to find employment in a managerial position.

They gambled, they lost. Life goes on. They KNEW this was an option as well...the other side of the coin was a sure thing. At least, for them, they didn't have to address their dirty secret. Guess they have to just suck it up and go on. :p

There are different levels of bankrupcy---TLC filed for bankrupcy even though the album they had released in 1994 was one of the biggest that year.

I haven't heard anywhere that the Ramseys have filed bankruptcy, either peronally or professionally. I think Toth meant it as more of an expression for having lost much of their fortune rather than being legally bankrupt.

Originally posted by Toth
Versus the becoming the most hated couple in America and being bankrupted by legal fees and unable to find employment in a managerial position.

On edit: Okay, Okay... 'virtually bankrupted'. All those legal fees add up. Think of how many trips on that Disney Red Boat they could have taken instead of making some Denver law firm even richer.

Doctor Henry Lee suggested that the piece of duct tape was used???

Aunt Pam did remove one picture from the house on 26 December. Did Patsy remove the tape from that picture? It is possible. Steve Thomas noted that the picture of JonBenet on her bedroom wall had black duct tape...but was not a match for the one found taped to her mouth.

Duct tape came from one of Patsy's paintings.
Cord came from the home....used up.
Paintbrush came from the home.
Fibers came from the home.
Notepad came from the home.
Pen came from the home.
Flashlight came from the home.
Swiss Army knife came from the home.
Paring knife came from the home.
Pineapple came from the home.

Gregg McCrary said that if the evidence came from the home...then you have to look in the home.

IMO the DNA is moot. JonBenet more than likely used the toilet at Pasta Jay's Christmas Eve and more than likely brushed her skin or her panties against the toilet bowl. JonBenet did not bathe Christmas day and Patsy does not remember if JonBenet washed up before going to the Whites. In Patsy's own words..."If she can get away with not washing her hands...."

I was watching TV today and found a show about little girl beauty pageants, called "Painted Babies" or something similar. I only caught about the last 20 minutes of it. The parts I saw were of little girls of about age 5 or 6, and I was amazed at the costumes..They were almost identical in style to the ones we have seen over and over of Jon Bennet! There was the Dressy, formal attire with the hair piled high on the head, the WESTERN attire with boots and singing, even one where some of the girls wore the beaded or sequined choker..They were in what I took to be swimsuits, and they danced and sang their little hearts out! I mean they really strutted their stuff, too! Shoulder shaking, hip shaking, singing the old Brenda Lee song..SWEET NOTHIN'S! The mom's and families (mostly women) in the audience lip synched and moved along with the children, as they had taught them the routines, I guess. The children were gorgeous with all the makeup, and the mom's loved it when their child won, cried if they didn't. I think this show was made in about 1996, if I remember correctly. What I am getting at is this...It looks like Patsy and JB followed the pageant life very much like all the others and if this is true, ALL the little girls were made to be TOO GROWN UP for their ages..and this was not just odd behavior by the Ramsey family. Kathleen

Originally posted by Kathleen
What I am getting at is this...It looks like Patsy and JB followed the pageant life very much like all the others and if this is true, ALL the little girls were made to be TOO GROWN UP for their ages..and this was not just odd behavior by the Ramsey family. Kathleen

So now what...where is this going(your thoughts)...why would Patsy want JPR to "all grown up"...was it because Patsy was sick and needed replacement?.:rolleyes: :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Just saying that it seems to be a common thread in the beauty pageant world, and that Patsy and Jon Bennet were acting no differently there than any of the other families, and that there was nothing "sinister" in Patsy's participation in these pageants. Kathleen

In fairness to Patsy, I guess in her mind, she was excited about pageants. Some people don't like kiddie beauty pageants for some other reasons, one could be that the kiddie beauty pageants might set up a precedence that looks make you a winner. There must have been some problem with the extent to which Patsy was taking her 'interest' since some of her friends were going to talk to her, after Christmas, about the 'mega JonBenet thing'. I have a feeling it was connected to pageants, dunno.

Originally posted by Imon128
In fairness to Patsy, I guess in her mind, she was excited about pageants. Some people don't like kiddie beauty pageants for some other reasons, one could be that the kiddie beauty pageants might set up a precedence that looks make you a winner. There must have been some problem with the extent to which Patsy was taking her 'interest' since some of her friends were going to talk to her, after Christmas, about the 'mega JonBenet thing'. I have a feeling it was connected to pageants, dunno.

It's not like that here (midwest/Nebraska) so I'm blind to that --can't walk in those shoe...but Miss/Mrs Patsy was aware (not blind-educated in this situation/page)... so Patsy was not dumb ... so what went wrong .... regarding JonBenet in 1996?
:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
So now what...where is this going(your thoughts)...why would Patsy want JPR to "all grown up"...was it because Patsy was sick and needed replacement?.:rolleyes: :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Many parents in our society give their children mixed signals. "Do this, act more grown up,"; "Do that--act less mature,"
Get what I mean?

Thank you for the picture WhyNutt...

See the drawer that is partially open? Was that where the spoons were kept???

I watched a show called Painted Babies that was shot in 1995 one complete year before JB died. I was surprised that one of the Fathers really pressed the child alittle to hard . Any one else see this show it was on Trio last weekend.

Socks

Sis, that show has been on a number of times, and it's always interesting to watch. Which father did you mean when you said he pushed a little?

Originally posted by Maxi
LOL, John also said he as a sadistic masochist. Or was it a masochistic sadist?

According to DOI, John is looking for a sadistic masochist who has a big grudge against John, hates wealthy people, has contact with criminals, and who happens to be a pedophile. He would also need about four arms and a skinny body to climb through the basement window carrying the baseball bat, duct tape, stun gun, etc. This guy shouldn't be hard to spot!

Where oh where did John-boy get this info:Let's not forget the "300-POUND" info stated by John...where did this come from...???

http://cbn.org/scottross/interviews/the_jonbenet_ramsey_case_part1.asp

JOHN: JonBenet was brutally murdered. She was strangled. The blow to her head would have brought down a 300-pound man. Patsy loved JonBenet as much as I did. That is insane. It’s just insane.

PATSY: You should hear this man at 2:30 – 3:00 in morning get up. There is no question, you are not there at those hours, I am.

...AND OH WHERE OH WHERE DID PATSY GET THE INFO SHE STATED ABOVE???

JESUS......ARE'NT THEY A "PAIR?"?
:D :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :confused: :nono:

Patsy was referring to John Ramsey being noisy when he gets up.

A lawyer who specializes in refuting child abuse allegations said that the 300 lb. man description was often used by prosecutors trying to prove an injury was caused by a blow to the head. In more than one case, she said she had proved that the injury was actually caused by a short fall with propulsion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back