Another reason to lie?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She either had to have other transportation or she went shopping at some time just prior to Tony picking her up. No way would ice pops not melt after 3 or 4 hours in the Florida heat. Maybe they were the liquid kind that come in plastic. It wouldn't matter if they melted.

If she had other transportation why hasn't anyone come forward and said so? Does anyone know if there's a store within walking distance of the Amscot?

If she had the car in the parking lot idling till it ran out of gas, the air con could have been running full blast. Just a thought.:)

I have only read the first few posts but I have a question. How is someone going to steal a car that has no gas? Is a thief really going to go out of their way to buy a gas can, come back to the vehicle (that btw the way smells like DEATH), fill it up and take off in the hopes no one during this entire period has spotted them? COME ON!

I bet KC smelled awful after riding around in the car. You know the smell got on everything in there. Gross.

I cannot believe she was so stupid about ditching the car. Not someplace I would have left it. If she planned to come back for it, why not let Amscot know she would be back? Simple phone call would have stopped it from being towed. I think she planned to just leave but could not tear herself away from TonE soon enough. That way it would look like her and Caylee moved on. I will just be glad when they can finally arrest her for murder.

How bout this....

She dumps the car. I'm leaning towards she dumped it to get stolen, why she ran it out of gas is beyond me, but whatever. She probably dumped poor little Caylee a few days prior, like around the 24th when she starts telling people about the smell in her car. Anyway, she takes a few days to try and get rid of the smell, figures out she can't get rid of it so she dumps her car.
I think she ran it out of gas, because as it's been said before no one has come forward to say they were the ones who pushed her into the lot. ALSO... mind you her car reeks. I don't think she would want anyone that close to the trunk. AND if she was dumb enough to let 2 people close to the trunk to push it, and gave the old squirrel excuse. I think that incident would stand out in their mind to the point that they would have talked to the police by now.
As far as the food... Someone said it's apprx. 7.5 miles to her parents home. At 7am (or before) it's not too hot out, she seems to be in shape. I bet she walked home waited for her parents to leave, showered the funk off, took the food, and got a ride up to her car from someone else. Why they haven't spoken up??? Don't know. Or she found some cash at the house and took a cab. Called Tony on the way. Ta Da! KC's at her "broken down" car with frozen food when Tony pulls up.

Here's what I don't get:
Casey's car was seen at Amscot at 7:00AM, yet Tony didn't pick her up until 11:00 AM where she was waiting with groceries, that did not come from a store.
So what did she do for 4 hrs!!!?

I'm wondering the same thing, TS. I bet her actions would speak volumes.

I don't think Casey would be stupid enough to dispose of a body in a dumpster at a business. I would assume that businesses would have cameras and stuff.

What I don't get is Amscot has cameras outside their building, that are quite visible. And that location is open 24/7, so the lights should have been on. How the heck did Casey NOT see those cameras?

I need to go back and read the exact statements about what happened at the towyard. GA put gas in the car, but that doesn't mean it was out of gas right? Is their something in the towyard statements that I'm missing?

And getting back to the cameras. LE has viewed those recordings. They know if KC had help pushing her car into the lot or not. And anyone who has pushed a car knows, you wouldn't bother pushing it in backwards into a spot.

How bout this....

She dumps the car. I'm leaning towards she dumped it to get stolen, why she ran it out of gas is beyond me, but whatever. She probably dumped poor little Caylee a few days prior, like around the 24th when she starts telling people about the smell in her car. Anyway, she takes a few days to try and get rid of the smell, figures out she can't get rid of it so she dumps her car.
I think she ran it out of gas, because as it's been said before no one has come forward to say they were the ones who pushed her into the lot. ALSO... mind you her car reeks. I don't think she would want anyone that close to the trunk. AND if she was dumb enough to let 2 people close to the trunk to push it, and gave the old squirrel excuse. I think that incident would stand out in their mind to the point that they would have talked to the police by now.
As far as the food... Someone said it's apprx. 7.5 miles to her parents home. At 7am (or before) it's not too hot out, she seems to be in shape. I bet she walked home waited for her parents to leave, showered the funk off, took the food, and got a ride up to her car from someone else. Why they haven't spoken up??? Don't know. Or she found some cash at the house and took a cab. Called Tony on the way. Ta Da! KC's at her "broken down" car with frozen food when Tony pulls up.
7.5 miles?? At 20 min a mile that's over a 3 hour walk. It's Florida you can check the temp that day. She was home getting gas cans on the 24th so it couldn't have been at Amscot then. Tow picked it up on the 30th

June 25 - 79 @7.53a 84.9@10:53 Humidity 69-82%
June 26 - 75.9 @ 7.53a 84@10.53 Humidity 69-71%
June 27 - 73..9 @ 7:583a 82@10:53a Humidity 80-90%
June 28 - 77@7:53 86/2 10:53a Humidity 61-84%
June 29 - 7539*@7:53a 84.9@10:53a Humidity 67-87%

Not exactly good weather for frozen foods

The things I consider:
If the lady was suspicious enough to call the car in, and to see if it was stolen, how come she didnt look on the cameras unless maybe they are unaccessable to her. Perhaps the lady that reported the car is off on her times/dates.

Tony should have been in school from 11-1pm when Casey called him to pick her up.

Cindy reported that on June 15, she went to work a little earlier than usual, around 8-830am. This means she usually goes in even later than that and would have been home early morning.

George has been seen going to work at night so he could have been asleep if he worked a night shift.

Casey brought some clothes,and the food which makes me think she went to the home.

She was broke I believe, since she ran out of gas on the Fri before that and on the weekend after the car was left, she was begging for a gas can instead of buying one.

Amy mentioned loaning Casey $80 for towing recently but doesnt state when. That is in her statement and she counts it with the 400 stolen cash and then adds the 80.

Is it possible that Casey also had taken a shower or at least changed clothes at her moms house and threw the soiled pants into the car afterwards before she left?

I know this might sound odd, but I wonder if all the "groceries" that she had, were frozen foods? Do the A's have a large freezer in the garage? I know this sounds WAY out there, but everything about this case is WAY out there..just sayin..:eek:

They were frozen goods from what i remember...did she use the frozen groceries to help keep the body from decomposing even more while it was in the trunk?eeeeewww...its so awful to think about.

The things I consider:
If the lady was suspicious enough to call the car in, and to see if it was stolen, how come she didnt look on the cameras unless maybe they are unaccessable to her. Perhaps the lady that reported the car is off on her times/dates.

Tony should have been in school from 11-1pm when Casey called him to pick her up.

Cindy reported that on June 15, she went to work a little earlier than usual, around 8-830am. This means she usually goes in even later than that and would have been home early morning.

George has been seen going to work at night so he could have been asleep if he worked a night shift.

Casey brought some clothes,and the food which makes me think she went to the home.

She was broke I believe, since she ran out of gas on the Fri before that and on the weekend after the car was left, she was begging for a gas can instead of buying one.

Amy mentioned loaning Casey $80 for towing recently but doesnt state when. That is in her statement and she counts it with the 400 stolen cash and then adds the 80.

Is it possible that Casey also had taken a shower or at least changed clothes at her moms house and threw the soiled pants into the car afterwards before she left?

From the text messages to Amy it appears her car had been towed after the tires blew on the 14th. On the 15th she texts that the tow company will only take cash and another stating it won't be more than 80. This was all in May.

From the text messages to Amy it appears her car had been towed after the tires blew on the 14th. On the 15th she texts that the tow company will only take cash and another stating it won't be more than 80.
Thanks! I havent read those yet!

I've been looking everywhere for a chance that GA would have had to drive her car but I dont see this happening. When she made that remark to Amy about "maybe her dad ran over something when he borrowed the car" makes me wonder if he borrowed it or if she was working ahead to set him up! Tony stated that she "hated her dad" but when she came home from being bonded, someone reported that she got out of the SUV and hugged and said "I love you dad!" right away!

The things I consider:

ok according to the texts on amys phone ...
15th may
11.19am I'm so screwed. the tow company only accepts cash. what the hell am i going to do? (KC)
11.22 what time do you get done?It wont be more than eighty. (kc)
11.34 no worries i will call the company to get a time frame.(Kc)

...and this was the day after having two tyres blow out..is it the universe getting back at her?

Did she siphon the gas out and put it in the stolen gas cans to make it look like the car ran out of gas?

I know this might sound odd, but I wonder if all the "groceries" that she had, were frozen foods? Do the A's have a large freezer in the garage? I know this sounds WAY out there, but everything about this case is WAY out there..just sayin..:eek:

I'm wondering the same thing, could she have taken the frozen stuff out of the large freezer, if they have one, and put Caylee in the freezer? She could have been planning to say Caylee was playing and climbed into the freezer.

The things I consider:

It's summer. Can't assume he was in school

7.5 miles?? At 20 min a mile that's over a 3 hour walk. It's Florida you can check the temp that day. She was home getting gas cans on the 24th so it couldn't have been at Amscot then. Tow picked it up on the 30th

June 25 - 79 @7.53a 84.9@10:53 Humidity 69-82%
June 26 - 75.9 @ 7.53a 84@10.53 Humidity 69-71%
June 27 - 73..9 @ 7:583a 82@10:53a Humidity 80-90%
June 28 - 77@7:53 86/2 10:53a Humidity 61-84%
June 29 - 7539*@7:53a 84.9@10:53a Humidity 67-87%

Not exactly good weather for frozen foods

Sorry... I'm having trouble following you, the bold part what do you mean? I meant to say she walked home from Amscot on the 27th not the 24th, sorry if I left that impression.
As far as the temps... I live in SoFLa and have most of my life, like KC, you get used to the humidity. However... I will only long walk my dogs before 10am or after 6pm in the summer. 73 degrees to start possibly 82 when she got there. That's not that bad.
At 22 and maybe 100lbs soaking wet I would think 8 miles in the AM shouldn't have been to hard for her.
As far as the food. I think someone drove her back to her car from her parents. Either a friend or a cab, but really nothing about those 4 hours has been released, so I guess it's all just guessing at this point.

After Casey disposed of Caylee's body I'm wondering if after the Car ran out of gas & she just left it there & said ...

"the hell with it"

As Tupac would say - "sometimes you just gotta walk away"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela