Another Sawgrass

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where they were searching today with the dogs.....

Driving Directions

Take 417 to exit 17 toward Boggy Creek Rd. Keep Right at the fork, follow signs for Boggy Creek Rd North and merge onto Boggy Creek Rd/SR-527A, Partial toll road. Turn Left onto Wetherbee Rd and Sawgrass Plantation is approximately 1/2 mile on left.

Yeah, some psychics were looking there, awhile back.

They DID find a stolen car. But, no evidence of the crime.

What role do you think another Sawgrass plays if she took LE to the first one?She pointed out the apt,etc. A ZFG had been there and looked at apts.She had friends that lived there.
Are you suggesting she really did leave Caylee with someone else at another Sawgrass?
Not sure where we are going with this.

Nor am I.

KC TOOK LE to the Sawgrass that we know about.

I don't remember pings at the one off Weatherbee. But, maybe someone else could confirm or dent.

Zenaida Gonzalez DID look at apartments, at the one we know about. That's prolly where KC got the idea to "adjust" the Zanny description to fit the one who exists.

We don't have any REAL ZFG nanny's AEB the fact that there was no communication with like that on KC's phone bills or text messages, nor any evidence of emails.

Jose's family said they never heard of KC.

In summary.. I think it's a big reach.

dont get me wrong here....

the sunshine law does not apply if there is still an ongoing investigation.....

meaning.....they can turn things over to each other....but it can not be made public....

meaning....if......and i mean IF......there is anyone else that is involved with this case....and they are still investigating the crime....they can not make it public....

for example: if Kc was involved with some shaddy practice, and the death of Caylee accured while this crime was happening.....and there were others involved in this shaddy practice....but the LE is still oncovering it....then they would not make it known to the public.....im not saying that anyone else killed Caylee or that this shaddy practice caused the death....but there could be a second part of the story that was going on at the same time period as the death of Caylee.....could be totaly unrelated to Caylee's death but still a crime that needs to be uncovered that involved KC

im not saying that is what is going on....im just throwing that out there....we have not seen everything that LE has! :)

does that make since?......LOL

True, but we HAVE seen LE question and clear all KC's friends. No one else has been arrested. All of KC's friends cooperated fully with LE.

LE also tracked down, and investigated the three ZFGs how live in the Orlando area. They were all cleared.

And, even if you think that OCSD did a sloppy job.. the FBI is not known for incomplete investigations. In fact, they arr are thought to be the best cops in the world. They even consult for Interpol.

If someone else was involved, and LE had evidence KC wouldn't be alone in jail.

KC's shoddy practices seems to have been limited to theft, before she killed Caylee. There is no evidence that anyone in her circle of friends was involved in anything other than smoking a little whacky tobacky, now and then.

I think we have to watch starting rumors.

Remember all that stuff re: who fathered Caylee? That turned out to be disproved, after it smeared an innocent party.

Since we are on the subject of another Sawgrass ,I thought it might be interesting to see if any of the other known players have a connection to that Sawgrass. I've always wondered if they checked out any of the other babysitters for Caylee.KC seems to tell partial truths in her lies.The most reasonable to me would be that she left Caylee with another babysitter.Someone she might be protecting.Could be at this very Sawgrass.
Who would be the other sitters that KC might actually have left Caylee with,since ZG has been ruled out?

.. and would a selfish narcissist take the rap for somebody else, and sit, quietly in jail?

Not on your tintype!

True, but we HAVE seen LE question and clear all KC's friends. No one else has been arrested. All of KC's friends cooperated fully with LE.

If someone else was involved, and LE had evidence KC wouldn't be alone in jail.

KC's shoddy practices seems to have been limited to theft, before she killed Caylee. There is no evidence that anyone in her circle of friends was involved in anything other than smoking a little whacky tobacky, now and then.

I think we have to watch starting rumors.

Remember all that stuff re: who fathered Caylee? That turned out to be disproved, after it smeared an innocent party.

I did not say anything about the friends that we all ready know about....i agree.....LE has cleared them! or else there would have been charges already on them.....

what im saying .....there could be *players* that we have not heard about.....and there is a *player* who's name has been linked to her phone....but no info from LE has been made public in this case....but....this person does have a criminal history.....as an example.........thats why its best to leave it up to LE and have faith they know what they are doing!

Who is "they"? Do you mean Equusearch? I think this is very interesting, also. I do remember hearing about it earlier in the case.

Some psychics from a w/s that I dare not name.

This was posted by another member. I am trying to help her find the right thread to put it under so any help would be great. Please read with an open mind!!!

Samantha G nee O & Jennifer R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if....there really is a Samantha G & Jennifer R? Could Jennifer and Zeniada both now be related to Jesus O and possibly thereby both related to Caylee by marriage?

I recently decided to do some searching for the "missing" players just to see what I could come up with. It proved to be rather interesting, IMO. While searching through the Orlando public records I found that:

1. A Samantha G married a Pedro Carlos O on June 2, 2008. This could be why LE have not been able to locate her. They are looking for G, not O.

2. There are 2 different Jennifer R with traffic violations. Both in the right age range DOB 1982 & 1986. 1 just got a traffic ticket, the other got a ticket & violated probation concurrently.

3. I did a phone look up for addresses on these two ladies and found address listed for both names (Samantha O & Jennifer R). Strangely enough they BOTH have Casey's same zip code. This is not because they are all from Orlando as other people in the public records have various different zip codes listed. AnyWho & Whitepages.com both list the same phone number and address for both of these women. I don't want to post it as it might be someone completely uninvolved in this case. I can however provide both if necessary.

4. When I did a ping map comparision of where these two women live or lived I was startled. They live within 2-3 miles of each other, just south of HWY 417 and immediately south of the airport. There is a ping map for June 25 2008 that has a yellow house sitting exactly on the spot where these 2 women live, yet it is not listed as to who's house it is. All others are accounted for, but not this one house. I believe that these properties are well within the ping maps we have been using. I remember that there were some searches done out near the airport. I wonder how close they were to these addresses.

5. When I did a property appraisal search on both properties they both appear to be rental properties. Each owned by someone other than Ortiz or Rosa and neither filed as Homestead Exemption. Both have been owned for 3-10 years also, so not a new sale.

6. Both properties are located just off of Sawgrass Plantation Rd.

I have been discussing these findings with another sluether here and she has encouraged me to come forward with these findings to see if any other sleuthers can help find information on these women. Before anyone starts ranting and raving about Casey's guilt and that I am just trying to help the defense by putting up doubt, let me just say this:
Do you just want to kill Casey or do you want to find justice for Caylee by helping catch her murderer? What if I'm right? Will you let a potential murderer or murderers go free because of preconcieved notions and/or ideas?
I think more like a scientist. Pick a theory and try to PROVE it until it is obvious it CAN'T be proven. So far, there is still room for doubt. You however, can make the difference. Prove that these two are not and could not possibly be the two people Casey is refering to and this road will be forever closed to the defense.
bolded by original poster

LE spoke with the Ortiz family. They said they had never met KC.

LE found no evidence that pointed to anyone BUT KC.

And, KC wouldn't take the full rap, if she could implicate somenone else.

Now, as an example of overreaching... I have an extremely rare last name. One doesn't always find two with the same last name in the same city.

Yet, the mail carrier tells me that there is another with the same last name, in my same condo complex!

Does that imply a connection between me and the other guy? It shouldn't, because we've never met.

do i think KC killed caylee.....yes

do i think that is why she is in jail ....yes

do i think she was involed in some shaddy stuff with other people ....yes

do i think these other people we have not heard about from LE are going to be thrown under the bus by JB.....he is going to try....yes
this is where JB and gang are going to play reasonalbe dought.....just my idea on things :)

I am very happy! Gale St John went to Sawgrass Plantation Rd???? I didn't know about that one. Weird I did't realize that since I have been a member of her site since before this story broke! I gotta go check this out. Gale's psychic sense took her out there and I NOW believe there is a REAL CONNECTION to that area beyond that Casey happened to know them. My opinion but I am entitled to it. Also regardless of how you feel about psychics or psychic phenomenon, this is yet another connection to this area.

If you think that there is no other suspect then Casey, then good for you. For the rest of us who still have doubts and/or want to help look into this please keep posting any information you can find. I'm thrilled to realize that I am NOT the only one who would like to see this through to resolution.

Also checkmate22, thanks for all of your help and for finding a place to post my previous post. I was having a really hard time deciding which thread to put it in. I didn't want it buried in all these pages and postings. Once again, thanks.

Also I don't think Gale was drawn there because of Caylee's body being there, I believe it had to do with Caylee's murderer or Caylee HAD been there before, possibly regularly.

Gale was drawn there because of a few visions from different people on a w/s that she frequents, as well as her own visions. She was also drawn to several other places (including the school), based on same. And, the airport, based on the ping maps. Not because of any activity of KC's, there.

But, you can always check the ping maps. I think the closest KC came to that area was her drive behind the airport, IIRC.

do i think KC killed caylee.....yes

do i think that is why she is in jail ....yes

do i think she was involed in some shaddy stuff with other people ....yes

do i think these other people we have not heard about from LE are going to be thrown under the bus by JB.....he is going to try....yes

Who?

What shady stuff?

Based on what evidence?

Have you discussed this with OCSD?

JB, according to those who have been to the meetings, has been going after JG, for the bus tread marks. LE cleared JG, completely.

BBM

The same laws concerning discovery and evidence apply to the defense as to the prosecution. So if Baez has any evidence he has to turn it over to the prosecution “in a timely manner” or he can’t use it at the trial. It's not a matter of leaking the info. In FL, the Sunshine Laws require anything that LE turns over to the Defense be made available to the public. That's why we have the doc dumps. Any evidence Baez has must be turned over to the Prosecutors and will also be made public. Neither side can wait till the trial because then, by law, it woudn't be admissible in court.

Actually, that's not true. If there is an ongoing investigation - and we know there is - the defense does not have to turn over the evidence at this time. Further, if the defendant is giving her attorneys names of people to talk to, the defense attorneys don't have to turn those names over yet. And we have seen the witness list ONLY contains state's witness names and the names of those KNOWN to be hired to testify for the defense in this case. There is a lot more to come!

I bet Jose is soooo REGRETTING not doing a speedy trial on his monster.
The doo just keeps on getting deeper and deeper and deeper.

I wonder if he will be involved in her take down after all?

If he's smart, he's beating himself to death over not doing a speedy.

Was there any Sawgrass where Caylee's remains were found? Maybe that is why she said the last place she saw Caylee was at Sawgrass. Wondering how Casey's mind works.....hummmm

Well, sawgrass is pretty common in FL.

I don't think KC did any planning around Sawgrass. That's prolly where she went to meet some friends. She had a couple friends there. She knew about the empty apartment, and prolly figured why not call it Zanny's? She really IS pretty bad at post-crime planning. She was sitting on a stoop, and came up with the idea.

BTW-- None of Gale's visions specified "sawgrass" as a plant or as a building name.

I did not say anything about the friends that we all ready know about....i agree.....LE has cleared them! or else there would have been charges already on them.....

what im saying .....there could be *players* that we have not heard about.....and there is a *player* who's name has been linked to her phone....but no info from LE has been made public in this case....but....this person does have a criminal history.....as an example.........thats why its best to leave it up to LE and have faith they know what they are doing!

OCSD AND the FBI checked every, single phone call, every, single text, and every, single, email, to and from KC.

They have every ping for every road trip she made with her car.

So.. how did "other players" communicate with KC, and who are they?

IMHO, KC made a big mistake by claiming kidnap.

Under the LIndberg law, the FBI may intervene, after 48 hours, if a kidnapping is reported.

You do not want those guys attention, if you are doing something wrong.

Actually, that's not true. If there is an ongoing investigation - and we know there is - the defense does not have to turn over the evidence at this time. Further, if the defendant is giving her attorneys names of people to talk to, the defense attorneys don't have to turn those names over yet. And we have seen the witness list ONLY contains state's witness names and the names of those KNOWN to be hired to testify for the defense in this case. There is a lot more to come!

Yes, the defense does have to produce evidence of accomplice.

And, they'd WANT to do. Be a great foundation for a plea deal. KC could turn state's evidence, and maybe even walk.

OCSD AND the FBI checked every, single phone call, every, single text, and every, single email, to and from KC.

Under the LIndberg law, the FBI may intervene, after 48 hours, if a kidnapping is reported.

And G and C made sure FBI was involved.

Who? i dont want to throw names out, but the name has been discussed here
What shady stuff? criminal activity

Based on what evidence? public documents

Have you discussed this with OCSD? dont need to...they already knowJB, according to those who have been to the meetings, has been going after JG, for the bus tread marks. LE cleared JG, completely.i do not think JB will throw JG under the bus....i know CA has

i still think there maybe people for reasons ive already posted above we have not heard about yet from LE......from researching this case from the start this is just how i see things.....

MODS sorry to have brought all this up.....my first post was in regards to the sunshine law and why we may not be hearing or seeing all the info yet...but it is now getting OT....please mods delete if it needs to be :)

I agree with you. It seems like there are still people willing to throw others under the bus to try and save KC.That was kind of my point.
I don't really think the other "nannys" / babysitters had anything to do with it,but since Hollys Gmom and other posters are interested in finding out if there is a connection to the two unknown women,why not explore the known babysitters,Lauren and Holly G? Jessie G has been cleared .It would have been easy for the prosecution to go with him if there had been ANY evidence,but there wasn't.Not sure ,but there could be charges coming for G and C.That leaves the two other babysitters. Why do we never hear about either of them possibly being connected?

Because they weren't connected, IIRC. LE did have them in and questioned them. They hadn't been involved with KC for awhile before the crime, IIRC.

i still think there maybe people for reasons ive already posted above we have not heard about yet from LE......from researching this case from the start this is just how i see things.....

MODS sorry to have brought all this up.....my first post was in regards to the sunshine law and why we may not be hearing or seeing all the info yet...but it is now getting OT....please mods delete if it needs to be :)

Then, OCSD and the FBI have already executed search warrants, hauled people in for questioning, and arrested somebody, as an accomplice.

I don't know about OCSD, but the FBI works fast.

And, if OCSD and/or the FBI had any evidence of KCs involvement in any other criminal activity than what we already know, they would have filed more charges against her. And. they DO know everyplace she's been and everyone with whom she has communicated.

OCSD AND the FBI checked every, single phone call, every, single text, and every, single, email, to and from KC. They have every ping for every road trip she made with her car.

You do not want those guys attention, if you are doing something wrong.

there could be stuff not made public yet is what Im saying.....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member