Another Sawgrass

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get me wrong here....i believe KC is the one who killed Caylee....but.....

the sunshine law does not apply if there is still an ongoing investigation.....

meaning.....they can turn things over to each other....but it can not be made public....http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/sunmanual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A

meaning....if......and i mean IF......there is anyone else that is involved with this case (KC)....and LE is still investigating the crime....they can not make it public....

for example: if Kc was involved with some shaddy practice, and the death of Caylee accured while this crime was happening.....and there were others involved in this shaddy practice....but the LE is still oncovering it....then they would not make it known to the public.....im not saying that anyone else killed Caylee or that this shaddy practice caused the death....but there could be a second part of the story that was going on at the same time period as the death of Caylee.....could be totaly unrelated to Caylee's death but still a crime that needs to be uncovered that involved KC

im not saying that is what is going on....im just throwing that out there....we have not seen everything that LE has! :)

does that make since?......LOL

I agree there may be evidence we haven't yet seen on the part of both LE and Baez (of course we've seen nothing from Baez). But my point is that they can't hold back any evidence until the trial. At some point between now and the trial, they will have to release it to the opposite team, or they won't be allowed to use it. They won't be able to wait until just before the trial either, or the judge isn't going to allow them to use it.

So what I'm saying is, it's not about Baez leaking or not leaking information. The evidence we've seen from LE has not been due to a leak, but because of the requirements of the law. But, as you say, surely we haven't seen everything yet. :)

Then, OCSD and the FBI have already executed search warrants, hauled people in for questioning, and arrested somebody, as an accomplice.

I don't know about OCSD, but the FBI works fast.

help...i think we are gettin OT....what im saying is there could be two differnt crimes putting the same players together....and JB could throw someone from the other crime under the bus .....ugg...

The rules at WS is to NOT to attack the poster. Anyone can challenge the post but do not attack the poster.

The posts in question have been removed throughout the thread even those that were quoted.

Now, let discuss this thread reasonably, stay on topic and be respectful to one another.

I agree there may be evidence we haven't yet seen on the part of both LE and Baez (of course we've seen nothing from Baez). But my point is that they can't hold back any evidence until the trial. At some point between now and the trial, they will have to release it to the opposite team, or they won't be allowed to use it. They won't be able to wait until just before the trial either, or the judge isn't going to allow them to use it.

So what I'm saying is, it's not about Baez leaking or not leaking information. The evidence we've seen from LE has not been due to a leak, but because of the requirements of the law.

YES :blowkiss:

help...i think we are gettin OT....what im saying is there could be two differnt crimes putting the same players together....and JB could throw someone from the other crime under the bus .....ugg...

YUP, thread is getting :offtopic:

There has been speculation due to several of GA's comments and the lack of information of where caylee was during the day over the course of a year and a half. Due to the comments about dark veiled friends, sealed paternity envelope excluding LA, pictures that are sealed until trial ect, ect, ect... some have surmised their may have been a crime within a crime involving Caylee. This will make for some great Perry Mason moments at trial. It appears to most that when CA is on a mission to appear to be wanting the public to hear her point of view and except her statements as fact she becomes srunched face with a frustrating defiant meaness and in your face vocals that make one wonder why we haven't heard of CA leaving nasty voicemails with any females or males in the outskirts of the investigation except for Lois. CA as we know hasn't even "gone there" to address GA's concerns of dark veiled friends nor has Lee. In my mind his comment wasn't about KC current set of friends groups. Just an observation!

Baez made the comment regarding the shoddy police work at the hearing where he introduced Andrea Lyon on May 28, 2009 - not quite 2 months ago. What makes you think he's discovered anything different since then? It is also clear that Baez is not going to leak the defense case. This is something he's actually done very well despite his inexperience with high profile cases. So, I guess we will just have to wait for the trial to find out what his investigators discovered, if anything. While it's possible that the defense comments are posturing, it is equally possible that there is truth to them. So, I would say I neither believe nor disbelieve Baez. I am simply observing without bias or making assumptions.

Baez also made two comments that directly implicated his own client.

JBaez has a habit of shooting from the lip, I'm afraid.

The rules at WS is to NOT to attack the poster. Anyone can challenge the post but do not attack the poster.

The posts in question have been removed throughout the thread even those that were quoted.

Now, let discuss this thread reasonably, stay on topic and be respectful to one another.

Dang, Patty! Half the time I have to look up to see what the heck we are s'posed to be talking about! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

there could be stuff not made public yet is what Im saying.....:banghead:

Do you think it was someone mentioned on here that somebody pulled out of a whitepages search?

Since we are on the subject of another Sawgrass ,I thought it might be interesting to see if any of the other known players have a connection to that Sawgrass. I've always wondered if they checked out any of the other babysitters for Caylee.KC seems to tell partial truths in her lies.The most reasonable to me would be that she left Caylee with another babysitter.Someone she might be protecting.Could be at this very Sawgrass.
Who would be the other sitters that KC might actually have left Caylee with,since ZG has been ruled out?

Not always. She often just lies. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

This is where they were searching today with the dogs.....

Driving Directions

Take 417 to exit 17 toward Boggy Creek Rd. Keep Right at the fork, follow signs for Boggy Creek Rd North and merge onto Boggy Creek Rd/SR-527A, Partial toll road. Turn Left onto Wetherbee Rd and Sawgrass Plantation is approximately 1/2 mile on left.

That's where they found the stolen car.

im sorry too....:blowkiss:

this is one reason i dont post much....OT :eek:

if you google weatherbee, there is a neighborhood right off it, that has a retention pond and a wooded area....the streets are all states...carolina is one of them and that is one of the places she said caylee could be with zg. there is also a road down there somewhere in that area named Bella Road... looks off the beaten path too

I think Bella Vida is way NE of there.

Do you think it was someone mentioned on here that somebody pulled out of a whitepages search?

I do not know anything about the whiltepages search's....but I do know we all need to be careful not to throw just anyones name around....even if the name has been talked about at first.......ive been spanked for that :) so i try hard now to be careful in what i say and post...that is how all this OT started....i was only posting about the sunshine law with a link even :) and how it could apply to those who were talking about the other sawgrass....and why if there was anything...we may not know about it...but i do not have any info that would include the other sawgrass.....i was tyring to stress how the sunshine law worked.....:blowkiss:

Would it be a stretch to believe Gale SJ also noted another Sawgrass and took her focus there? But that's not anywhere near where Caylee was dumped.

IIRC Gale was very concernd about the vicinity of the school (that's close!)

She also though the baby's bpdy might be around the second Sawgrass, and in the pond at the first Sawgrass. I think she checked those three areas at least twice.

I do not know anything about the whiltepages search's....but I do know we all need to be careful not to throw just anyones name around....even if the name has been talked about at first.......ive been spanked for that :) so i try hard now to be careful in what i say and post...that is how all this OT started....i was only posting about the sunshine law with a link even :) and how it could apply to those who were talking about the other sawgrass....and why if there was anything...we may not know about it...but i do not have any info that would include the other sawgrass.....i was tyring to stress how the sunshine law worked.....:blowkiss:

I agree with you.Thanks for being careful.

Baez DID accuse the police of shoddy work and he DID say that his people were having to do the investigation work that police failed to do in open court a couple of months back. He has never made any accusations against anyone else, but his team has said that:

1. Casey should never have been arrested in the first place.

2. Casey is innocent.

3. There is no case against Casey.

4. There is a reasonable explanation for everything that they will tell us in the courtroom.

5. Compared this case to the Sam Shepard case.

Sam Sheppard was tried in 1954 and re-tried in 1966.

That's before we had DNA evidence.

There's no comparison.

If he had been arrested these days, with the current forensic science, he would not have been prosecuted.

This was posted by another member. I am trying to help her find the right thread to put it under so any help would be great. Please read with an open mind!!!

Samantha G nee O & Jennifer R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if....there really is a Samantha G & Jennifer R? Could Jennifer and Zeniada both now be related to Jesus O and possibly thereby both related to Caylee by marriage?

I recently decided to do some searching for the "missing" players just to see what I could come up with. It proved to be rather interesting, IMO. While searching through the Orlando public records I found that:

1. A Samantha G married a Pedro Carlos O on June 2, 2008. This could be why LE have not been able to locate her. They are looking for G, not O.

2. There are 2 different Jennifer R with traffic violations. Both in the right age range DOB 1982 & 1986. 1 just got a traffic ticket, the other got a ticket & violated probation concurrently.

3. I did a phone look up for addresses on these two ladies and found address listed for both names (Samantha O & Jennifer R). Strangely enough they BOTH have Casey's same zip code. This is not because they are all from Orlando as other people in the public records have various different zip codes listed. AnyWho & Whitepages.com both list the same phone number and address for both of these women. I don't want to post it as it might be someone completely uninvolved in this case. I can however provide both if necessary.

4. When I did a ping map comparision of where these two women live or lived I was startled. They live within 2-3 miles of each other, just south of HWY 417 and immediately south of the airport. There is a ping map for June 25 2008 that has a yellow house sitting exactly on the spot where these 2 women live, yet it is not listed as to who's house it is. All others are accounted for, but not this one house. I believe that these properties are well within the ping maps we have been using. I remember that there were some searches done out near the airport. I wonder how close they were to these addresses.

5. When I did a property appraisal search on both properties they both appear to be rental properties. Each owned by someone other than Ortiz or Rosa and neither filed as Homestead Exemption. Both have been owned for 3-10 years also, so not a new sale.

6. Both properties are located just off of Sawgrass Plantation Rd.

I have been discussing these findings with another sluether here and she has encouraged me to come forward with these findings to see if any other sleuthers can help find information on these women. Before anyone starts ranting and raving about Casey's guilt and that I am just trying to help the defense by putting up doubt, let me just say this:
Do you just want to kill Casey or do you want to find justice for Caylee by helping catch her murderer? What if I'm right? Will you let a potential murderer or murderers go free because of preconcieved notions and/or ideas?
I think more like a scientist. Pick a theory and try to PROVE it until it is obvious it CAN'T be proven. So far, there is still room for doubt. You however, can make the difference. Prove that these two are not and could not possibly be the two people Casey is refering to and this road will be forever closed to the defense.
bolded by original poster

chckmate22, you are a well liked and well respected poster and not just by me. So I do not mean any disrespect to you whatsoever with the following comments. I understand you're trying to help someone and trying to explore all avenues and that's the right thing to do.

That being said, is this some kind of super old post from before Caylee's remains were found? Some of it just isn't making sense to me with what we know today, like #4. I would hope and expect that this information was provided to LE at the time and even if it wasn't, I'm sure the team of experts they had looking for any leads to Caylee in the beginning already explored all of the information contained herein and found it, as is admitted by the poster, simply innocent people sharing similar common names.

Remember the wild goose chases and farfetched leads that LE tracked to their bitter dead end before they learned Caylee was deceased? I don't think we have any reason to assume anything credible wasn't followed up on; nor do we have any reason to believe that LE didn't come up with this information without tipsters.

Again, no offense intended, just my opinion that I'll be passing on this thread. But if I'm wrong, as often happens, please do pm me to let me know something really did come of the efforts. TIA

IIRC Gale was very concernd about the vicinity of the school (that's close!)

She also though the baby's bpdy might be around the second Sawgrass, and in the pond at the first Sawgrass. I think she checked those three areas at least twice.

The link to that particular psychic appears to be gone now LOL,but she did stress that she also used tips and investigated some IIRC.She didn't just use her psychic abilities.So again,I don't think it's a stretch that she noted THIS Sawgrass and took the cadaver dogs to investigate.
There is some truth in all of KC's lies,but I think everyone needs to take care not to take her lies and hurt others. JMO If KC knows something she needs to speak up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3