Anthony family requesting Casey attend Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, what if she did?

Now, hold that thought, and change places with Caylee, would you want the person who murdered you allowed to attend your funeral, garnering sympathy and attention for themselves?

Caylee does not deserve that kind of disrespect.
:clap::clap::clap:

Sorry, not to be a hardened soul, but Casey should only be offered a televised viewing of the funeral, if she wishes.

The family wants her there as it's a chance to be face to face with her, for once, and possibly the only time, before trial to get their ducks in a row.

Of this, I am convinced.

[/b] And who should pay for that? The taxpayers of Orange County?
her family would have to pay for it. NOT taxpayers . I know bc my cousin is in jail for murder ( for life) and when my uncle her dad died she had to pay for all of that to come to the service. Actully she could not do the service but got to have alone time with the casket the day before the service. She had to pay for gas pay the officers food hotel ect ect she paid for it ALL.

I watched the show and I didn't hear that they were "requesting" that she be allowed. In fact, someone corrected that statement on air. Their attorney merely said that they would like it if she were able to attend. In other words...they understand she can't...but they wish she could. They would like the whole family to be there together. They are not requesting anything and are not fighting anything.

I would also want my whole family there, unless of course one of them killed the person who the funeral is for, who was the sunshine of my life.

I don't think it is cruel at all. I happen to think it is a great idea and force her to look. Let her suffer just like little Caylee did. Once she sees her remains she will have nightmares the rest of her rotten stay in jail.

If Casey doesn't already have nightmares from when she last saw Caylee's little face, terrified to death, as her mother viciously wrapped duct tape around her mouth/head, a bunch of bones isn't going to phase her. In her sick mind, she'll tell herself it's no different than seeing a turkey carcass at Thanksgiving.

Noooooo! Thinking that way will only lead to you being harmed by one! Sociopath's do not have souls to have anything good in them. In fact, sociopath's are soul suckers. They completely drain anything they can from people around them, then when there is nothing left, they move on to thier next victim. They are the closest living thing to vampires on this planet.
SuziQ - To write this...You must definitely have encountered one! I have too. Your description is dead on!

MOO

Somehow the location would get out and the undercover guards or other security would cost the tax payers. She has cost us enough as it is with her lies, her parents trying to delay/hender everything etc.

I was at a funeral home probably 15 years ago, when a guy who had committed murder was allowed to go to the funeral of a close relative of his. Along with him were 8 state policemen stationed all around the funeral home and casket and two more outside the door. The guy was shackled and chained. The family had to pay all expenses incurred for him to attend the funeral. He was wisked away through a rear door the minute the minister said 'amen'. It was strange to say the least.

Casey already had a funeral for Caylee. The thought of her attending this one and her giggling when her family dotes on her because they miss her makes me extremely ill.

:yuck::yuck:

----------------
I respectfully disagree.Many women on this board have lost a dear child,through different ways but they are still mothers,.If a mother dies one is still a daughter or son to that mother~ anyway I think so.I'm sure you never thought of it that way.
I dont think KC. has the right to be called mother anymore.[/QUOTE

You are right Nore. I will always be the mother of two children, but one is living with God in Heaven.

The A's had better start realizing that you have no rights when in jail or prison. From now on in, all decisions will be made by the courts, not them or Caysee. Caysee made the decision to be locked up for life and gave away all her freedoms. Wait till her grandparents or parents die and she hasn't seen them in years, and can't attend. Caysee has no freedoms now that the jail cell door has shut behind her. How ridiculous this all is when all she had to do was walk away from Caylee and be carefree.

Can't happen and here's why, beyond all (mine included) emotionally charged feelings of outrage at the very thought of the "likely" murderer attending her victim's funeral service, I don't want to risk providing her or anyone else for that matter, the opportunity to "end this" (KC's life), leaving the questions unanswered and justice unserved. I admit it, not only do I not trust her, I don't trust the immediate family member's and I certainly don't trust the whole cast of character's surrounding any of them. There are those who feel that KC is far too self-preserving and narsissistic to take her own life, maybe so, I don't want that risk taken. We don't know what is playing out in CA, GA and LA mind's at this time. Perhaps one or all of them would assist her or even cause her demise without her knowledge, leaving the story (secrets) never to be told, and the truth (lies) never be known. (exposed) ----JMHO

I don't think I can bear it if the A's still think KC is innocent....:furious:

They may want her to attend just so she can see what a real funeral is supposed to be. As opposed to a hamster funeral. Caylee deserves better than a hamster funeral...IDK how much the hamster may have been loved.

Noooooo! Thinking that way will only lead to you being harmed by one! Sociopath's do not have souls to have anything good in them. In fact, sociopath's are soul suckers. They completely drain anything they can from people around them, then when there is nothing left, they move on to thier next victim. They are the closest living thing to vampires on this planet.

SuziQ, you are so perfectly on target with your description. That is exactly how sociopaths work, they prey on the goodness of other people. We want to believe in good, but in some cases it just isn't there.

I was at a funeral home probably 15 years ago, when a guy who had committed murder was allowed to go to the funeral of a close relative of his. Along with him were 8 state policemen stationed all around the funeral home and casket and two more outside the door. The guy was shackled and chained. The family had to pay all expenses incurred for him to attend the funeral. He was wisked away through a rear door the minute the minister said 'amen'. It was strange to say the least.

Interesting, I wonder if the Anth's would still say they wanted KC present if they were given an estimate of the cost of security for her to be there. Can you imagine the manpower it would take? But then I guess they could just start a donation fund for that too (sorry for the snarkiness, still on my 1st cup of coffee) :)

I have had a funny feeling since they found the little angel they would say if KC can't attend we will hold the memorial service after she is exhonerated ala Ma Peterson wanting to keep Laci and Conner in the freezer until Scott could attend.:mad:

Can't happen and here's why, beyond all (mine included) emotionally charged feelings of outrage at the very thought of the "likely" murderer attending her victim's funeral service, I don't want to risk providing her or anyone else for that matter, the opportunity to "end this" (KC's life), leaving the questions unanswered and justice unserved. I admit it, not only do I not trust her, I don't trust the immediate family member's and I certainly don't trust the whole cast of character's surrounding any of them. There are those who feel that KC is far too self-preserving and narsissistic to take her own life, maybe so, I don't want that risk taken. We don't know what is playing out in CA, GA and LA mind's at this time. Perhaps one or all of them would assist her or even cause her demise without her knowledge, leaving the story (secrets) never to be told, and the truth (lies) never be known. (exposed) ----JMHO

I don't think her family would help her out in that way, but someone in the general public might take it upon themselves to do it.
They should just get with it and bury that poor child already. It's been WAY too long.

On another note, as far as the A's wanting KC to attend the funeral, I am 100% convinced that CA is completely manic. When you look at her behavior from the initial 911 call to her 180 degree turnaround I bet the whole family lives in fear of her mania and does whatever she wants so they can survive. Another tasteless, attention-grabbing stunt by the A family.

I don't think so at all - I see no evidence of it - because manic and bi-polar people still have consciences. Mania is a mood, not a personality. A manic person still shows caring and concern for others. I see no mood disorder at all from this girl, because I see no evidence of emotion at all. she is a flat line.

The A's had better start realizing that you have no rights when in jail or prison. From now on in, all decisions will be made by the courts, not them or Caysee. Caysee made the decision to be locked up for life and gave away all her freedoms. Wait till her grandparents or parents die and she hasn't seen them in years, and can't attend. Caysee has no freedoms now that the jail cell door has shut behind her. How ridiculous this all is when all she had to do was walk away from Caylee and be carefree.

that's right - and I'm sure once she's released to Gen Pop, her fellow inmates will make sure she loses that sense of entitlement pretty damn fast if she wants to survive.

I think we all want her to feel something about what she's done or about her child, but it's like Johan Van der Sloot confessing in that guy's car -in his confessions, he talks about looking down at her dead body, and instead of getting emotional over her death, he says he almost choked up over his own predicament - he could only muster up emotion and sympathy for himself because empathy for others simply doesn't exist. Just like Scott Peterson will probably never mourn for Laci and Conner, it's quite possible that Casey will never truly mourn for Caylee, because she is just not capable of emotions about anyone other than herself.

so, if you see tears from her at the funeral, it is likely that she is just feeling sorry for herself and this "predicament" of hers.

Exactly--the predicament she finds herself in, the game, has changed quite substantially since Cayley's body was found. Now she has to expend some energy on important ("work"--expanding her lies) in order get herself out of this situation.

I remember posting in the beginning, that she and Joran were very much alike.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back