Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have to respond to everything? Good grief. What's wrong with being quiet and thoughful at this time. At least while the tests are being performed. ACK.

Another quote from the Channel 13 article:

"Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive."

Give me a break! Then why were they arguing to view the autopsy??

they all fit in with the family don't they , they can't keep there stories straight . :mad:

In my HO take them to the MI office, let them veiw the remains, That has Precious Caylee's hair. Force them to see the condition that poor baby is in, then let them blab thier mouths and say its not Caylee.
Spin spin spin. Stop supporting the monster you raised and give Caylee some freaking love and diganity.
For goodness sakes when will it end. They are gonna start pointing fingers at TM, the Orange County Dectives, the FBI. oh and off topic, If in the same postion as the A's I would have demanded to see the remains , I know odd but I would just have to see them for myself no mater how hard it would be.
I really didn't think that they could sink anylower but yet again the A's and there team of circus freaks have proved me wrong:furious:
(bold by me)

START--they never stopped......

odd though when la removed the make shift memoria outside the house---he told reporters that if they stepped on his property---(here it is)--'HE WOULD CALL LE".....why is it that their calls are the ones that should rate--others...not so much---all the bashing of LE when it served but--and then they wonder about the bashing....put down the kool aide and walk away

jmo

I am sure that there will be forsenics done on how long the remains had been in that condition and in that location. It is in the science, not to mention the witnesses during the searches that will tesifly to the conditions of their area. Do you think that Tim Miller will be added to the witness list? I think that they will be able to prove it. IMO

"Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive."

Until there is an official statement that this is Caylee, the Ants should just be quiet.

And since they do not know this is Caylee yet, and believe she is alive, WHY would they want members of their defense to be at an autopsy of a child that is not related to this case? :waitasec:

I'm trying to be considerate of the Anthonys because I've not walked in their shoes but they make it harder and harder.

I know ~ I thought the same thing. :confused:

'The Anthony Family' in this context means CA and spokesperson MB.

And I just have to say, "Told ya so."

Many of us posted yesterday that this would be an inevitable response:

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

So, they're implying that someone JUST put Caylee's remains there recently? Wonder who would have done that?

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

smilies-13933.png

Ridiculous....they change their story every day....not good for your credibility, mr Baez

(bold by me)

START--they never stopped......

odd though when la removed the make shift memoria outside the house---he told reporters that if they stepped on his property---(here it is)--'HE WOULD CALL LE".....why is it that their calls are the ones that should rate--others...not so much---all the bashing of LE when it served but--and then they wonder about the bashing....put down the kool aide and walk away

jmo

That is so true , I should have said continue pointing fingers at TM,LE, and The FBI, and every other person that has tried to help find thier Grandbaby.
I stand totally corrected.:blowkiss:

now according to bart they hold Tim Miller in high esteem...thats not what they said while he was searching for caylee. she called him almost every name in the book.

I just knew CA couldn't keep her mouth shut!! She should at least wait untill the results are in!

Oh but then when the tape does show KC's fingerprints what will she say then?

I just knew CA couldn't keep her mouth shut!! She should at least wait untill the results are in!

That the Nanny forced KC to put tape on Caylee's mouth.:rolleyes:

Ya know, I think I'll go with the forensics which will prove exactly how long she was there, and exactly who placed her there, versus believing ANYTHING that comes from the mouths of those evil demented people. But hey, I'm wierd like that. :rolleyes:

Yep, it's going to be really, really, really hard for the A's or the defense team to dispute the science. The FBI and their lab is the cadillac / top of the line forensics lab. If it's good enough for our military (identifying remains), then you know it's the best.

What LE and the FBI are doing right now, is putting down a pictoral grid of that whole area. Then they number each section of the grid. Then they sift through the soil of each section of that grid. Then they number and photograph what they find in each section of that grid. Each palm tree, bush, etc. will be assigned a number. Then a photo will be taken. Then any evidence that is on that tree or bush will be removed. Then the evidence is bagged and numbered. This is a very methodical process, so they will be there for DAYS, if not weeks. And then when it's brought to trial, the SA will go step by step, over every methodical step that was taken at the crime scene.

Let the A's think what they want. They will not be able to convince the average person with any level of common sense and intellegence that this happened any other way than science proves.

And then the defense fails.

They are all about as nutty as can be.

MMMMMMMMMMM okay MB I thought we were all supposed to be looking for an alive Caylee. Are you saying this is her?? I hate double speak. :(

I was just thinking the same thing :eek:

Ummmm ... CA will probably say .... "I have said from day one..someone planted my daughter's fingerprints on everything!" :furious:

I am soooooooooo not surprised by their remarks! Puuuuuleeeeez!

...sitting here just shaking my head.

Why not get on with it .... face reality and grieve the horrible loss of your grand-daughter ??????????????????????

Cuz, that's NOT how the Anthony's work! ;)

That Zanni held Casey down and forced her to put her prints all over the tape in order to frame her. Zanni already has a history of holding Casey down remember, when she did it to her at the park when she kidnapped Caylee? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc