Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please translate this sentence for me?

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:
OHMYGOSH!!! I'm getting to the point that I can hardly bear to read or watch anything that comes from anywhere near the Anthony's.......and this may put me over the top! :bang:

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

;)

She wants to know what's going on because without details, she can't spin them another lie to explain it all away.

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

I got this one!!!! It's to Casey.....translation
"ya should have told me this chit, now everything is different and we better come up with something quick":crazy:

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

OMG -- GIVE IT A BREAK JB!!!!! THIS IS AN ABSURD THING TO SAY SINCE YOU KNOW REMAINS ARE MOST LIKELY THAT OF CAYLEE. This makes me sick...all of these people are sick. And as for the Anthony's being 'suspicious' they are just deluded morons at this point. I mean denial is one thing...deluded is another. Do they realize how ignorant they sound?

"We're looking for everything. We're looking for the truth," Baez said. As the judge said about KC...it applies to this butthead as well -- the truth and Mr. B are strangers.

I got this one!!!! It's to Casey.....translation
"ya should have told me this chit, now everything is different and we better come up with something quick":crazy:

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are :)

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

;)

A duh Bozo KC already knows what is going on, KC put Caylee there so she has first hand knowledge what is going on. :furious:

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

"Whomever is the parent of this child"????
Give it up, Baez.

BTW, remember Casey's friend who maintained right from the beginning that LE should be looking for Caylee's body around the school? She was right.

lol Baez makes no sense to me. He calls his scream team to come out and cause problems and then turns around the next day and says it isnt her. Yea right.Not to mention that they accusing LE and the FBI of something one of his team members did hmmm Dr Lee thats calling the kettle black isnt it. Baez knows its Caylee because his clients reaction said it all.Honestly IMO he can defend his client but he doesnt have to go to h*ll along with her.This man has children how in the heck can he sleep at night knowing he is trying to get her back on the streets.KC needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars so she cant hurt another child again:behindbar

Uhm....is it bad that I understand this? LOL Once LE has been through the crime scene it won't be in it's original condition.
Gee,sorry JB .Guess you'll just have to look at the pictures LIKE EVERY OTHER DEFENSE ATTORNEY!
Who would want H Lee back there anyway? He's been discredited.

Full disclosure?! :eek: Does that mean he is going to finally tell us the "story" that will make all of us understand Casey's actions?!

I told you all on another thread that the new defense will be that ZFG did it and dumped the body near A's home to implicate poor evil KC. Thats going to be the new defense and the A's will run around now til trial spreading that lie trying to sway at least 1 potential juror that KC was framed. Such baloney. This is all they have to defend her with tho. The babysitter did it and tear apart whatever the evidence is.

Uhm....is it bad that I understand this? LOL Once LE has been through the crime scene it won't be in it's original condition.
Gee,sorry JB .Guess you'll just have to look at the pidtures LIKE EVERY OTHER DEFENSE ATTORNEY!
Who would want H Lee back there anyway? He's been discredited.

Big time.:boohoo:

"Whomever is the parent of this child"????
Give it up, Baez.

BTW, remember Casey's friend who maintained right from the beginning that LE should be looking for Caylee's body around the school? She was right.

I can imagine. It's the "horizontal position" a mom finds herself in, with a lethal coctail being injected into her arm, when she is found guilty of murdering her own child.

Guess their acceptance, grieving and healing is still indefinitely postponed.

I knew it! My fear is that they won't acknowledge the fact that it is Caylee when the forensics come out. If they won't believe the science now, why will they believe then. These people are horrible.
Yeah, well whatever Cindy and George.................:rolleyes:
Your probably right but the thing is with DNA from the body there is no question its that person.

I told you all on another thread that the new defense will be that ZFG did it and dumped the body near A's home to implicate poor evil KC. Thats going to be the new defense and the A's will run around now til trial spreading that lie trying to sway at least 1 potential juror that KC was framed. Such baloney. This is all they have to defend her with tho. The babysitter did it and tear apart whatever the evidence is.

Oh god .
Do you think the Anthony's will now be on every TV show blaming the nanny?

Oh god ..
I hope not!!!!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members