Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was only about Caylee day 31---when the scheming started she left --- then kc and the a's and of course someone by the name of DRAMA came in--

poor baby the only time she gets brought up was for the donation money...after that----heck on of the last flyers about the poor little girl--they couldn't even get her a fork or a plate for that canned corn---:bang:

jmo

Omg...that was the funniest thing I've read on here today!! LMAO :clap:

How long will they continue to DISRESPECT this poor baby?
:furious:
Just how long?

The window of opportunity for the Anthony clan to spin the findings in Miss Casey's favor is narrowing rapidly.

They have only a few more days for their last hurrah, before the forensic findings are released.

They have absolutely no idea of what will be revealed, and are making their usual preemptive verbal blast. Pay no mind.

I say"take it up with God" .IMO it was divine intervention the way everything lined up to reveal Caylee.

My opinion exactly.

Did you see ALL those woods? What are the odds the meter reader would pick THAT spot?

It IS a miracle Caylee was found. I take it as a sign someone up there has heard all the prayers and wants justice to prevail.

So many families live their lives without closure or answers. Casey has had her day in the sun. Please, please, please, George and Cindy honor and respect your GRANDDAUGHTER'S brief life. No lies and throwing innocent outsiders under the bus before the little girl can even be buried. PLEASE.

IMO

It will be, I think, until the OSCO gets DNA back. The grandparents, remember, have had to deal with DNA before in finding out their grandchild's father isn't who they thought it was. IMO, regardless of what they spew publically, they will know from the DNA. What they won't accept is if Casey is convicted of killing her.

I also saw a couple posts comparing to Mark Hacking's family and how they stuck by Mark. The difference there, if I recall, was Mark was in a mental facility at the time of his arrest and not a jail. Mark's family did stick by him -- after they convinced him he needed to tell the truth.

And to be blunt, Casey was never confronted that way by her parents that we see: in all the video visits, they don't address the issue head on and Cindy has "leading" questions that make the lie bigger based on Casey's responses. It makes Casey's ability to spin stories to her easier and that's why they're in this tragedy they are today, IMO.

Exactly. All the Anthony's have done is further KC's lies and protect her. And may have broken the law and obstructed justice in the process. The Hackings were about getting to the truth and making their son take responsibility.

The science will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Well, uh ... maybe.. I think. I hope.

Can someone please translate this sentence for me?

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

:laugh:
I had to read it 3 times.. and I still don't get it. WTH?

Hey Cindy and George, keep up the work, your roles as resident asshats of the world have been working out so well for the both of you, really.
I challenge ANTHONY supporters to defend this. I don't think anyone that is human can defend what they do. Their behavior has demonstrated, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how they feel about Caylee. In fact, their words, actions and inactions and general attitudes are as callous and careless toward her as throwing her in the trash like an insignificant piece of garbage. They can be proud of what they raised, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I hope all three of them are charged, they have polluted the human gene pool for far too long, remove them, lock them up and throw away the key forever!!!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Hey Cindy and George, keep up the work, your roles as resident asshats of the world have been working out so well for the both of you, really.
I challenge ANTHONY supporters to defend this. I don't think anyone that is human can defend what they do. There behavior has demonstrated, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how they feel about Caylee. In fact, there words, actions and inactions and general attitudes are as callous and careless toward her as throwing her in the trash like an insignificant piece of garbage. They can be proud of what they raised, because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I hope all three of them are charged, they have infected the human gene pool for far too long, remove them!!!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Oh, believe me, I can think of at least one on here that will. :waitasec:

JB said KC was upset becasue she does not know what is going on. Well too bad KC this way you have no time to come up with another lie, you will find out what is going on when the time is right.

I bet they never admit this is Klee, even with proof the A's will still deny.

This evil sick family needs to just be quiet for awhile.

I find it to be at the least odd. I guess suspicious works as well. How did everybody search and not discover? And why would it be under water? Was it weighted down? If so I've missed that somehow.

Odd hmmm let me see. Its not odd I mean after all we are all human and humans can over look things.And if the bag was sitting there for that long yes indeed it would not float on the surface of the water and would be under the water. We have no idea yet if that bag was burried at one time or what was in that bag.I dont find it suspicious at all. And when trial comes and when KC reaction is known people will know it was there all along.KC never reacted to any other search until now that says it all IMO. She thinks she smart but I have faith that duct tape is gonna seal her fate!

"My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Then just why the heck is he trying to insert himself into this crime scene? If it isn't Caylee why does he even have any interest in it?

This is just more spin from the defense team....put reasonable doubt out there. They are going to say the body was put there AFTER KC was in jail, therefore, she couldn't possibly be the murderer. I really hope and pray that whatever was found with the bag, links the murder to the house, and MOTYs fingerprints are on that duct tape.

Exactly. All the Anthony's have done is further KC's lies and protect her. And may have broken the law and obstructed justice in the process. The Hackings were about getting to the truth and making their son take responsibility.

Indeed. So what's the potential possibility that we hear that the Anthonys have been back to the FBI and OSCO for the "follow ups" that it's reported they never went back for? See, this is what I am waiting for. If that occurs, it means they have turned the cheek and are co-operating or they are afraid of the very thing you have mentioned here - obstructing justice. Although given that they could have charged Casey with this and didn't, I feel that the threat would be more like making false statements to LE.

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue."

I thought I was getting pretty good at understanding Jose-speak, but this "sentence" made my head spin.

He's saying that that the body was not there prior to KC being arrested for murder. She could not have been the one to put her there because she was in jail.
Full disclosure= Truth as opposed to lies. He is saying that evidence found at the crime scene pointing to KC will have been planted by LE and/or exculpatory evidence will be hidden by them.

Oh Good Grief! I cannot even force myself to read the article. I know the A's are trying to get the perp off, but, do they have a lawyer now? Why, oh why, isn't that lawyer telling them to STFU! What if their prints are on the tape, bag, or other evidence? Hairs? I want to scream! Poor Caylee, she is better off in heaven. (Sorry.)

I told you all on another thread that the new defense will be that ZFG did it and dumped the body near A's home to implicate poor evil KC. Thats going to be the new defense and the A's will run around now til trial spreading that lie trying to sway at least 1 potential juror that KC was framed. Such baloney. This is all they have to defend her with tho. The babysitter did it and tear apart whatever the evidence is.

to prove that the nanny did it, they will have to put that person in A's house since it sounds like there is evidence linking the bag and the house. But first, they need to prove the nanny exists.

I find it to be at the least odd. I guess suspicious works as well. How did everybody search and not discover? And why would it be under water? Was it weighted down? If so I've missed that somehow.

It's been said numerous times by numerous people including the searchers and TM from TES....THE AREA WAS FLOODED when they were performing searches in that area. They were unable to search there. They called off the search there, because of the standing water. An ATV got stuck back there trying to get in...they called it off. So that area was NEVER searched. it was still flooded when they came back for the second search. It's only dried out within the last week to week and a half according to someone who LIVES in the neighborhood...a teenager who regularly traverses those woods and trails.

YES..."It starts with full disclosure"! Maybe Baez should have it start first with his client- Casey. Caylee would not have had to lay in a garbage bag in swamp water for the last six months had Casey started with "Full Disclosure" instead of her manic lies. Back in July Jose arrived on the scene and advised Casey to keep her mouth shut. How about that for full disclosure?

Not to worry the "Full Disclosure" is coming and Casey will 'beyond a reasonable doubt' be found gulity of murdering her child. Casey will rot in jail being known as a heinous liar and :behindbarmurderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58