Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found that nobody takes you seriously when you look like NG?

True-Maybe not, but sometimes laughter is worth MORE than a 100 words. A marketing exectutive may have you run with the humourous pic just for it's jarring impact...:twocents:

In that case everybody can have a good laugh at the real NG!

I know she makes me laugh.

Today's show was hilarious.

Days all blur together...what was today's (LATE) Breaking News again?

Yesterday was BREAKING NEWS-LEE is NOT the Baby Daddy...right. Today was...mind's going blank. Either a re-hash of Chloroform or...sorry, literally can't remember. Whatever it was, I DO remember it was REAL important, right??? lol

I started reading this thread ages ago and now I can't remember if it was ever decided where the computer was. On something it was stated that the computer was in the kitchen and I saw a picture of it but couldn't tell from the picture where it actually was since I am just not that familar with their house. I started but then got distracted by some other thread. Anyway I am just curious about it because someone made the comment when speaking to the police that he heard KC speaking to Caylee to get off the table on the 24th but I wondered if he actually heard her talking to the cat PayPay who seemed to sit on the table. Just one of those things you hear and wonder about.

I started reading this thread ages ago and now I can't remember if it was ever decided where the computer was. On something it was stated that the computer was in the kitchen and I saw a picture of it but couldn't tell from the picture where it actually was since I am just not that familar with their house. I started but then got distracted by some other thread. Anyway I am just curious about it because someone made the comment when speaking to the police that he heard KC speaking to Caylee to get off the table on the 24th but I wondered if he actually heard her talking to the cat PayPay who seemed to sit on the table. Just one of those things you hear and wonder about.
Since your post count is less than 50, it's possible that you can not see all the images yet.

The Anthonys definitely have a PC set up in the corner room shown, which was/is Lee's bedroom. Bear in mind that KC also had a lap top which she could have been using? The computer forensics experts could probably say which computer she was using at the time of the phone call to JG. JG has recanted his testimony about hearing Caylee in the background on 24th, and my view is that Crafty KC was faking the fact that Caylee was there and telling her to get off the table. As you say she could have been talking to the cat Penny or one of the dogs. Besides I am not sure where KC was during that call? On 24th she came home and that was when there was a confrontation over the gas cans.

Hi Hercule, :wave:

The photos released in February had some detail in them regarding the location of furniture in KC's bedroom. Note the bed is along the north wall and not the one with the window. A dresser of sorts is underneath the window, and a TV on a piece of furniture is along the south wall opposite the bed.

Guess I need to do another post to add more pictures. :doh:

208707.jpg

208716.jpg

208722.jpg

208713.jpg

Just a couple more details with images. Small night stand on west side of bed and larger piece of furniture on east side. I sure hope I have my directions correct.

208734.jpg

208743.jpg

Just a couple more details with images. Small night stand on west side of bed and larger piece of furniture on east side. I sure hope I have my directions correct.

View attachment 3046

View attachment 3047
Thanks for the details.
Suzet pointed out some time ago that there had been at least 2 different arrangements of the furniture in KC's room. (I am not sure about Caylee's room). We speculated at the time that there might have been some stage management before the Greta tour and/or the J. D'Onofrio tour.

Thanks for the details.
Suzet pointed out some time ago that there had been at least 2 different arrangements of the furniture in KC's room. (I am not sure about Caylee's room). We speculated at the time that there might have been some stage management before the Greta tour and/or the Katie tour?

I will defer to you then, kind soul, as I confess although I suspected this had already been discussed, I did not research it before posting. :slap:

I found a home that is in the same area of the Anthony's with the same frontal structure as the Anthony's. This is 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and is 1,472 sq. feet and it has a "featured tour" of the house so you can visualize the layout.

http://www.realtor.com/search/listi...orida&typ=1&ml=8&fhpg=1&lid=1104859060&lsn=31

IMO, The LR, DR, and Kitchen appears to be an open floor plan in the center of the home with the kitchen at the back of the house.

Standing inside the home, there must be a hallway off the living room to the right which brings the passage way to three bedrooms.

IMO, I think the Master Bedroom is off to the left of the LR down a hallway shortly after coming into the front door.

Click on "featured tour" icon on the left under the pictures to tour this house. :)

The Anthony's did pay their property taxes on 11/25/08 - $1,160.66
http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTax...0&AccountType=1&PaymentIndex=0&StillDue=false

Great job finding that...if I ever sell my house I"m calling that agent...he did a great job promoting that house for sale!

I realize this is somewhat Off topic but it is about the house.

Someone posted the paid tax bill. Maybe everyone else already knows this. But, the tax bill is listed in CA's name only. My tax bill would come with both my dh's name and my name because we both owned the house. Does this mean ONLY CA owns this house and GA"s name is NOT on it?

Also, I think how interesting that KC and Caylee's bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house. I don't think CA and GA could anyway have known what KC was up to ALL the time. Hmmmm.

Yes, you are correct, only in CA's name. She made GA sign it over to her sometime after all of his gambling problems. Not sure when.

I think it is a good idea that Cindy put the house in her name only. I thought Casey and Caylee's rooms were very close to each other on the same side of the home and that Cindy & George's bedroom was at the opposite side of the house. I saw a video of Caylee jumping up on a bed which appeared to have dark headboard and I assume this is Cindy's room. I pray that the Anthony family survive all of this, and the poor grandmother too -- she seems like such a lovely person.

Yes, you are correct, only in CA's name. She made GA sign it over to her sometime after all of his gambling problems. Not sure when.
This brings up an interesting point which I guess is off topic here, but...

To re-assign title any liens on the property (read mortgage) would have to be cleared. This would suggest that CA negotiated a new mortgage in her name. Probably not significant of anything in particular, but it is an indication of the state of her finances.

Hi Hercule, :wave:

The photos released in February had some detail in them regarding the location of furniture in KC's bedroom. Note the bed is along the north wall and not the one with the window. A dresser of sorts is underneath the window, and a TV on a piece of furniture is along the south wall opposite the bed.
*snipped by me*

I also think, while I have been studying the A house, that Cindy changed around KC's bedroom from the time between Greta's tour until J. D'Onofrio's tour. The bed and dresser were moved, I believe, but need to check it out again. I am basing my sim house on what it may have looked like when Caylee was alive, not as interested in how it looks now.

*snipped by me*

I found one post by suzet, dicussing 2 or 3 issues, including furniture placement.
At the time we agreed the arrangement shown in Greta's tour was soon after the story broke and likely to be the "normal" furniture arrangement. That seemed to be confirmed in some photos.

I found one post by suzet, dicussing 2 or 3 issues, including furniture placement.
At the time we agreed the arrangement shown in Greta's tour was soon after the story broke and likely to be the "normal" furniture arrangement. That seemed to be confirmed in some photos.
Do you by chance have a link to the Greta and Dinofrio tours? I haven't seen them and would like to search them for "clues"! Lol. :poke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back