Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it so weird that CA would rearrange KC's bedroom in the middle of all of this!

and lay a patio, clean an abandoned car with death smell, possibly replace the washing machine and spray the yard with something known to throw off a dog's sniffer!

I found one post by suzet, dicussing 2 or 3 issues, including furniture placement.
At the time we agreed the arrangement shown in Greta's tour was soon after the story broke and likely to be the "normal" furniture arrangement. That seemed to be confirmed in some photos.

Once all of those videos came out showing Caylee in Casey's bedroom, some of us noticed that during the Greta tour, which was the first tour of the A's house after the case broke, Casey's bed had been moved so the headboard was up against the wall that had the window. This is the window that faces the front of the house.

Later, during the second tour by Donofrio, the bed was moved back to it's original position near the closet. This is how it was in the videos showing Caylee alive. Some of us think the bed was near the closet during the time of Caylee's death and that Cindy moved the bed to the wall with the window, before Greta's tour. We have no proof, but we also know not to put anything past Cindy.

Given that it is a possibility that Caylee was murdered in Casey's bedroom, Cindy playing musical furniture is not too far fetched, is it?

suzet

Found some links earlier in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3137055&postcount=50

They show Greta inside.

There is also a clip "Cadaver dogs" which shows Greta outside in backyard. You can probably find a link with the other clips.

The dinofrio clip I have not found yet.

The Donofrio tour is, as far as I have seen, available in slide show only. Now where the slide show is, I don't know off hand, but I'll try to find it and link here.

and lay a patio, clean an abandoned car with death smell, possibly replace the washing machine and spray the yard with something known to throw off a dog's sniffer!

omg, i have not heard of her spraying the yard with something that would throw the dogs off! can't say i'm surprised though... what did she use? :eek:

Hey where is everyone?

The evidence pictures were taken Dec. 20, 2008. (bed centered)

The Greta interview was prior to that and it was determined that the bed was on the window wall on June 15/16. How?

Recap to follow (Bond will post soon).:clap:

I am here ... just reading back a bit to get more familiar. I am also trying to locate the thread where the search warrant, evidence removed after discovering Caylee. Seems to me it was discussed that some drywall and or carpeting was possibly removed. Does anyone else recall this?

Uh oh, I just saw this. My post was based on many conversations over many months and I don't have the exact sources.

Interestingly GA said during the 4/9 deposition that the patio had been there for "many years". I caught his comment because there has been so much talk by sleuthers of a new patio having been laid in July 2008. GA testified that there were no leftover bricks in his garage and that the patio had been there "many years". So what is the truth regarding the patio?

Regarding the lawn spray or spread; GA was observed placing lime (I think?) down. It was known to be a heavy duty kind that some peeps said seemed strange for a residential lawn. The type he was using is known to alter a dog's ability to smell. GA's lawn care took place during the time that the people were gathering outside the Anthony home and, some said, not at a time one would usually apply that application to the lawn.

omg, i have not heard of her spraying the yard with something that would throw the dogs off! can't say i'm surprised though... what did she use? :eek:

Please see my post above.:) I have to watch myself.:eek:

Once all of those videos came out showing Caylee in Casey's bedroom, some of us noticed that during the Greta tour, which was the first tour of the A's house after the case broke, Casey's bed had been moved so the headboard was up against the wall that had the window. This is the window that faces the front of the house.

Later, during the second tour by Donofrio, the bed was moved back to it's original position near the closet. This is how it was in the videos showing Caylee alive. Some of us think the bed was near the closet during the time of Caylee's death and that Cindy moved the bed to the wall with the window, before Greta's tour. We have no proof, but we also know not to put anything past Cindy.

Given that it is a possibility that Caylee was murdered in Casey's bedroom, Cindy playing musical furniture is not too far fetched, is it?

suzet

Well, well. I just listened to CA telling Greta that this is the way the bed (or room) has always been. (Up by the window).

We have to find a pic of Caylee in KC's room with the bed centered.

That would be very telling and blatant, would it not?

Well, well. I just listened to CA telling Greta that this is the way the bed (or room) has always been. (Up by the window).

We have to find a pic of Caylee in KC's room with the bed centered.

That would be very telling and blatant, would it not?

Hi,

Just browsing youtube here...I think this maybe the other room setup with Casey's bed placed in the middle of the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuhaJ0KW3Y

Awesome Sidekick.

The only pic I found was a still from within the video you posted above. The video is much better. Thank you.

The still pic is among the ones from the National Vigil for Hope on 11/30/08.
Images Only thread, post #90, second to last row, 4th pic from left.

I guess there IS proof that the room has not always been arranged the same way as when Greta visited.

Awesome Sidekick.

The only pic I found was a still from within the video you posted above. The video is much better. Thank you.

The still pic is among the ones from the National Vigil for Hope on 11/30/08.
Images Only thread, post #90, second to last row, 4th pic from left.

I guess there IS proof that the room has not always been arranged the same way as when Greta visited.

~~

Np Woe.be.gone :)

The other is similar only taken on slideshow during investigative searching in Casey's room.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Attachments

• investigativecaseyroom.jpg
    investigativecaseyroom.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 23
Do you by chance have a link to the Greta and Dinofrio tours? I haven't seen them and would like to search them for "clues"! Lol. :poke:

I'm not sure if this is the tour you're looking for, but I think I found a BOMBSHELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwPhN3vbvo

at 2:26 - 2:27 (it goes quick) it shows on the wall " C M A "
Well, maybe not a bombshell, but still interesting. :crazy:

Anyone know if the Anthony's home has an alarm system on it? If they do, is it operable/functional? Anyone know if the home alarm monitoring company's records have been sought? I ask b/c these alarm monitoring companies sometimes keep records of when the exterior doors are opened/closed (accessed,) along with the codes being used to do it...some system's come with a way to give different family members different codes, too, so...

Anyone know if the Anthony's home has an alarm system on it? If they do, is it operable/functional? Anyone know if the home alarm monitoring company's records have been sought? I ask b/c these alarm monitoring companies sometimes keep records of when the exterior doors are opened/closed (accessed,) along with the codes being used to do it...some system's come with a way to give different family members different codes, too, so...

I have seen MANY videos of Cindy punching in the code to get into the big garage door. Not sure if that is an alarm or just a garage door opener tho...

Great idea though!:clap:

I have seen MANY videos of Cindy punching in the code to get into the big garage door. Not sure if that is an alarm or just a garage door opener tho...

Great idea though!:clap:

Agree, great idea Chezchire:)

Muzikman I would say that due to its location the key pad Cindy is seen punching is a garage door opener key pad:)

If they had an alarm I would venture a guess that it would be located inside the home by the front door and/or door leading from the garage into the home or in the Masterbedroom. :)

Is Casey's room in the front? Could her folks maybe have moved the bed in front of the window to block protesters? Maybe out of fear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back