Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what does the floorplan of the A home have to do with this case? TIA

what does the floorplan of the A home have to do with this case? TIA

You ask this question on page 37 of this thread? Took your time, didn't ya'?

Just joking! Couldn't resist! :wink:

In the beginning, we were trying to orient ourselves to the lay of the home and yard because things were happening around the house, especially when Casey was out on bail, so we wanted to know who was looking out the front bedroom windows all the time, where was Caylee's room, etc? While it may not be CRUCIAL to the case itself, it was relevant to those of us who were trying to get "the lay of the land".

Also, if Caylee was killed inside the house, stored somewhere for a while before being placed into the trunk, we were trying to figure out where that place could have been. See? OK?

You ask this question on page 37 of this thread? Took your time, didn't ya'?

Just joking! Couldn't resist! :wink:

In the beginning, we were trying to orient ourselves to the lay of the home and yard because things were happening around the house, especially when Casey was out on bail, so we wanted to know who was looking out the front bedroom windows all the time, where was Caylee's room, etc? While it may not be CRUCIAL to the case itself, it was relevant to those of us who were trying to get "the lay of the land".

Also, if Caylee was killed inside the house, stored somewhere for a while before being placed into the trunk, we were trying to figure out where that place could have been. See? OK?

BBM. I've been wondering about the freezer for the last 10 days or so and now with the recent letter disclosure and the creepy story of the dead monkeys, I am wondering if indeed OMG, KC placed Caylee in the freezer?
They asked GA in the state deposition last summer some questions regarding the freezer in their garage and what was stored in there. He claims they kept frozen meat, popsicles and TV dinners. We know KC had freezer pops and frozen chicken with her the day she dumped the Pontiac at Amscott. Thoughts anyone?

BBM. I've been wondering about the freezer for the last 10 days or so and now with the recent letter disclosure and the creepy story of the dead monkeys, I am wondering if indeed OMG, KC placed Caylee in the freezer?
They asked GA in the state deposition last summer some questions regarding the freezer in their garage and what was stored in there. He claims they kept frozen meat, popsicles and TV dinners. We know KC had freezer pops and frozen chicken with her the day she dumped the Pontiac at Amscott. Thoughts anyone?

Ooooh Ewwwwh do you think? Maybe she took those out to make room for Caylee? What would be the chances that George or Cindy would open it? i can't recall the day span. Does this fit?

Ooooh Ewwwwh do you think? Maybe she took those out to make room for Caylee? What would be the chances that George or Cindy would open it? i can't recall the day span. Does this fit?

I thought a bit differently. She went to the freezer to get Caylee out and saw the pops and chicken, and thought, "this will save me a trip". Just kidding. Caylee would have been out of the thing for several days by then, after all, she did decompose in the car for a while. Unless the dogs hit on the freezer, I would say no, she was never in there. It's small, G & C were in that house, not off on vacation, so why chance putting her into the freezer, even for a few hours? I also think stuffing a child into the freezer would be too tough for lazy KC. Move stuff, lift her up, put her inside, arrange her, cover her with food items. Remember this is the gal who didn't bother to carry her deep into the woods.

Unless the death happened on Sunday evening and the parents helped her put the body into the freezer, no. I believe she may have put Caylee out near the playhouse or elsewhere in the backyard temporarily. After all, the dogs did hit a few spots out back. Much easier to hide her under something in the playhouse than to worry about getting her into that freezer.

I thought a bit differently. She went to the freezer to get Caylee out and saw the pops and chicken, and thought, "this will save me a trip". Just kidding. Caylee would have been out of the thing for several days by then, after all, she did decompose in the car for a while. Unless the dogs hit on the freezer, I would say no, she was never in there. It's small, G & C were in that house, not off on vacation, so why chance putting her into the freezer, even for a few hours? I also think stuffing a child into the freezer would be too tough for lazy KC. Move stuff, lift her up, put her inside, arrange her, cover her with food items. Remember this is the gal who didn't bother to carry her deep into the woods.

Unless the death happened on Sunday evening and the parents helped her put the body into the freezer, no. I believe she may have put Caylee out near the playhouse or elsewhere in the backyard temporarily. After all, the dogs did hit a few spots out back. Much easier to hide her under something in the playhouse than to worry about getting her into that freezer.

It seems to be that KC did take her deeper into the woods however the storms seemd to have lifted the garbage bag and floated it to the above location..where Caylee was to be found.
Caylee drifted up there I think from the deep water and maybe animals dragging her up to the spot..
just sayin....:twocents:

Wow, did you all check out where this small freezer is located? Check out pic. 13 of CuriousTwo's link that shows a vehicle in the garage. KC could have backed right up to it, very little carrying of the body involved. She could literally have scooted her right in.

Quite something about Casey's allegations against brother Lee and Dad George. What a mixed up and topsy turvy household.

Has anything been released regarding the results of LE searches and/or dog hits inside the house or the garage? I've searched but haven't found anything yet. Thanks!

Wow, did you all check out where this small freezer is located? Check out pic. 13 of CuriousTwo's link that shows a vehicle in the garage. KC could have backed right up to it, very little carrying of the body involved. She could literally have scooted her right in.
I could see putting Caylee into the freezer, then moving her into the car and immediately disposing of her in the woods as something more logical instead of Casey handling a decomposing body that had not been frozen ~ however, I'm doubtful she could've felt safe putting her in a freezer that her parents could've found her in unless she was absolutely sure they wouldn't be opening it. MOO

I could see putting Caylee into the freezer, then moving her into the car and immediately disposing of her in the woods as something more logical instead of Casey handling a decomposing body that had not been frozen ~ however, I'm doubtful she could've felt safe putting her in a freezer that her parents could've found her in unless she was absolutely sure they wouldn't be opening it. MOO

Unless of course it is one of those freezers with the little locks on it. My parents owned one that had this circular type key lock. Do they still make those? Casey also had a bag full of frozen food from her parents home, that she had in her car at amscot when Tony came to pick her up. (car out of gas she claimed) It's just all so weird.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html picture of little freezer (picture 14) and is there another freezer (picture 15) in front of the car?

Having read the reports from the Florida experts who observed Caylee's remains, I'd suggest that the rumor of the freezer as a storage site be, well, 86'd! Nothing on the histological examination gives a clue of any post mortem exposure to significant temperature depressions, no mention of any microscopic abnormalities present in the osteocytes or osteoclasts nor in the cells within the hemocytoblasts et al. Also the only noted damage per se on the bone surface were caused by animal activity not by the process of freezing & thawing.
Additionally, the cadaver dogs would have alerted to decomp fluid in the freezer area. IMO

I don't recall that these photos have been posted in this thread. Just wanted to include them for future reference, if needed. They're from the Local 6 tour/interview on 11-19-08.

I believe these are pics of the bedroom that was Lee's and now has the computer.

caylee_anthony-1933-Local6-012209.jpg

caylee_anthony-1918-Local6-012209b.jpg

I don't recall that these photos have been posted in this thread. Just wanted to include them for future reference, if needed. They're from the Local 6 tour/interview on 11-19-08.

I believe these are pics of the bedroom that was Lee's and now has the computer.

caylee_anthony-1918-Local6-012209b.jpg

caylee_anthony-1933-Local6-012209.jpg

Edited to reload the pics that had disappeared.

countzero said:
I re-read CAs SAOs deposition yesterday, and CA told Linda her long term disability, 2 years, started in Jan 09 ... so in Jan 11 it will end.

I don't have the link, but up in the resource thread, it is in part 2 about 2/3 of the way through. Linda asked CA about her finances details and how she is getting income. CA went on her lengthy talk about disability. Then Linda asked about media fees. CA danced around that one until Linda brought out documentation. CA also told Linda she makes her mortgage payments and they are up to date but she hasn't been paying on credit cards. CA also went on her pity party for one that she had to buy items removed from OSCO because they would not return them. Cellphones, her computer broke ..... on and on it went.

Yet the As went out and brought new clothes, jewelry, went on a cruise, redecorated and remodeled the A compound ...... yada...yada...yada.

GAs deposition is next on my list to re-read, then LAs. NO videos though. Can't do that when I am waiting for the latest CA interview w/LE on July 29, 08.

I missed out on hearing about the redecorating and remodeling. What all did they do, other than the home surveillance system?

Having read the reports from the Florida experts who observed Caylee's remains, I'd suggest that the rumor of the freezer as a storage site be, well, 86'd! Nothing on the histological examination gives a clue of any post mortem exposure to significant temperature depressions, no mention of any microscopic abnormalities present in the osteocytes or osteoclasts nor in the cells within the hemocytoblasts et al. Also the only noted damage per se on the bone surface were caused by animal activity not by the process of freezing & thawing.
Additionally, the cadaver dogs would have alerted to decomp fluid in the freezer area. IMO

And, I would doubt that she would have kept Caylee in the freezer very long, if she were to use the freezer as a hiding place or holding area. Surely she wouldn't hide her right under her parents' noses. Also, would have been difficult to convince anyone that the nanny hid Caylee there, if someone were to find her.

Of course, I realize that applying common sense to her possible actions or thoughts is ridiculous as well. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back