Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just ran upon a crime scene recreation video, that has been created in 2nd life for this case. It appears this is just a "trailer" atm, but at a future date, one will be able to actually walk thru the Anthony home, the backyard, where they found Caylee's body, and the morgue. I can't wait until it's completed as the "trailer" is absolutely awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKbsC18tjk

ITA!! Great find! Thanks!:blowkiss:

Just ran upon a crime scene recreation video, that has been created in 2nd life for this case. It appears this is just a "trailer" atm, but at a future date, one will be able to actually walk thru the Anthony home, the backyard, where they found Caylee's body, and the morgue. I can't wait until it's completed as the "trailer" is absolutely awesome!!!

That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Essies- Love the quote!

This is a screen shot from a video of Caylee jumping on a bed. Any idea where it was taken? Could that be the computer room? I can't recall if we're allowed to post You Tube video links. If we can post them, I have the link handy.

cayleebedjumping2.jpg

This is a screen shot from a video of Caylee jumping on a bed. Any idea where it was taken? Could that be the computer room? I can't recall if we're allowed to post You Tube video links. If we can post them, I have the link handy.

cayleebedjumping2.jpg

Hello CuriousTwo. I believe that is the master bedroom. Yes, I have seen You Tube video links on this site.

Hi! I thought that, too, at first but when I went back to look at master bedroom pics, their walls are painted white and their furniture appears to be light-colored - that finish that was popular years ago - and, I can't recall what it was called - maybe whitewashed? The bed above appears to be black. hmmmm....

Here's a master bedroom pic from during the police search:
masterbedroom1-3.jpg

worth mentioning ? but Cindy is the Panda fan in the family. My vote is it is the master bath in the pic below.

I agree with you --- there's not one in the photo.
masterbedroomcounter.jpg

worth mentioning ? but Cindy is the Panda fan in the family. My vote is it is the master bath in the pic below.

Hi, sadyjade! Welcome! We had confirmed that the pic was of the area between the master bathroom and master bedroom closet, but we wanted to confirm where there was a sink on the counter and it appears there isn't. In an earlier drawing, there was a sink included on the drawing.

In the scheme of things, it really doesn't matter - just one of those OCD detail things. LOL!

Glad you joined us! This thread is a lot of fun!

Oh ... lol. Thanks for the welcome. In that case, another 2 cents worth *grinning*
I would say the original plan of the house indeed had a sink and was later removed to allow for some much needed counter space. The way the cabinets appear, as well as the counter surface itself, lends itself to being a former sink/counter area.

BTW .... the second life trailer is very compelling!

The counter area reminds me more of one found in a hotel room rather than a master bedroom in a residential home. Maybe that was popular in the 80's when the house was built? To me, it would be difficult to use the area efficiently without a mirror on the wall.

master.jpg

Here's the embedded version

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKbsC18tjk"]YouTube - Crime Scene Recreation in Second Life[/ame]​

Ok..Even though I actually really like CA, and believe she is a good person, here is confirmation that I still question everyone and everything to get to the truth.....because thats what this is about.
A while back there was alot of discussion about the set up off KC's bedroom, and questions about if it was 'staged'.
After looking at loads of vids and pics I have established beyond doubt that the bedroom was moved around after caylee disappeared.
(forgive the bad proportions- its very basic, and was my first attempt)
Here is the set-up of the bedroom during the greta interview which was in july or august .....
bedroomsetupgretainterview.png

And this is the set up of the same room in Nov during the Donofrio interview........
setupnov8donofrioint.png

Lots of interesting things about this.
The pics taken of caylee in that room show the same set up as the november interview, so it was moved prior to the Greta interview, and then changed back to how it always was. But since the pics i have of caylee in that room were from when she was very little, its possible the room was rearranged prior to her diappearance.
What jumped out at me was the kiddy rug placed in close proximity to where the Tv is set up. Is there a stain under there? I cannot see the rug in the other pics/vids, except gretas. (that doesnt mean it wasnt there. the beds position may have hidden it)
The curtain was also missing in the greta int, which could be as simple as the camera men needing more light....or they were being washed....who knows? But they are back in the Donofrio int.
Also the tv was in a different position on the stand for the two interviews. I note this only because it has crossed my mind that the tv may have fallen on Caylee..The positioning in the greta int is somewhat dangerous imo. In Donofrios its centred perfectly on the stand.

Its very significant that during the Greta int, she specifically asked CA if that was how the room always was. Ca says "This is how the room is always....Except for caylees toys usually being on the bed. A blanket, some stuffed animals....those kind of things".

The blanket????? :eek::eek:

Now, since Greta doesnt say 'Was this always the positioning of the furniture', it gives way to a broad answer.
CA could mean that it was always tidy,always had caylees toys because caylee always slept in there, that all the furniture and bedding and photos ect were always there. It could mean the room had been that way for the last year or so.
I'm always moving around furniture so that doesnt strike me as a cover up, but i'm sure it will to others.
What this does show, is that CA was honest about the blanket not being there, where it usually is.
We dont know if she shared this with LE, but she shared it with the world, even though its only in hindsight that we can see the significance of her statement.
JMO

I've always found this interesting. How and why in the world would you move furniture during such a stressful time? Wouldn't your focus be on finding your "missing" family member?

Here are actual photos of the furniture arrangements, along with butwhatif?'s drawings:

bedroomswitch2.jpg

Just noticed: In Suzet's drawing, there is an additional sink outside the master bathroom, on the far left of the long counter that is cluttered with stuff in the Fox photo.

I think that drawing may have been based on the photo from a similar home that was for sale:
modelmasterwithsink.jpg

The A's clearly don't have a sink:
masterbedroomcounter.jpg

Hi H.P.

Padilla just stated on the NG show (I'm watching a re-run of yesterday's show) that ,

"if you look at the washer and dryer on the television films that were taken before we were there they were one color, and after we arrived they were different." as per LP

I thought the laundry area looked cleaned up, slightly rearranged between older and newer footage.

Did we ever confirm that this is true ... that the washer and/or dryer had been replaced?

Did we ever confirm that this is true ... that the washer and/or dryer had been replaced?

oh good question......i would like to see the before pic and after one....if anyone has it.....:)

I've always found this interesting. How and why in the world would you move furniture during such a stressful time? Wouldn't your focus be on finding your "missing" family member?

Here are actual photos of the furniture arrangements, along with butwhatif?'s drawings:

bedroomswitch2.jpg

the only thing i can think of.....is that perhaps it wasnt safe to be sleeping infront of the window :waitasec: because of all the death threats that they had been getting......other then that....trying to cover up something....or just plain wierd......:crazy:

oh...to add.....all the stuff on the walls seem to be in the same spots?

the only thing i can think of.....is that perhaps it wasnt safe to be sleeping infront of the window :waitasec: because of all the death threats that they had been getting......other then that....trying to cover up something....or just plain wierd......:crazy:

oh...to add.....all the stuff on the walls seem to be in the same spots?
Or CA, the grandmother hated the way KC did her room!

I have to admit that personally, I don't think the July setup works as well in the room - my OCD tendencies wouldn't let me put a bed where the frame is partially covering the window frame like that. LOL!

Hi! I thought that, too, at first but when I went back to look at master bedroom pics, their walls are painted white and their furniture appears to be light-colored - that finish that was popular years ago - and, I can't recall what it was called - maybe whitewashed? The bed above appears to be black. hmmmm....

Here's a master bedroom pic from during the police search:
masterbedroom1-3.jpg

Not sure. Could it be the red room/black furniture pic is older and the room has since been repainted white and new furniture added?

Maybe the black bed with the darker walls where Caylee is jumping is from Lee's house?

It seems more "modern" and updated than the current pictures of CA and GA's bedroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back